WMD's have been found - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

WMD's have been found

New evidence out of Iraq suggests the U.S. effort to track down Saddam Hussein's missing weapons of mass destruction is having better success than is being reported.

Key assertions by the intelligence community widely judged in the media and by critics of President Bush as having been false are turning out to have been true after all.

But this stunning news has received little attention from the major media, and the president's critics continue to insist that "no weapons" have been found.

In virtually every case -- chemical, biological, nuclear and ballistic missiles -- the United States has found the weapons and the programs that the Iraqi dictator successfully concealed for 12 years from U.N. weapons inspectors.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38213

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 12:16 AM
Lifer

Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x

New evidence out of Iraq suggests the U.S. effort to track down Saddam Hussein's missing weapons of mass destruction is having better success than is being reported.

Key assertions by the intelligence community widely judged in the media and by critics of President Bush as having been false are turning out to have been true after all.

But this stunning news has received little attention from the major media, and the president's critics continue to insist that "no weapons" have been found.

In virtually every case -- chemical, biological, nuclear and ballistic missiles -- the United States has found the weapons and the programs that the Iraqi dictator successfully concealed for 12 years from U.N. weapons inspectors.

This sounds like desperate "Rush Rambling"(is he still on drugs?). Are you suggesting that Bush has no "clout" with the media? Paleeeez!

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 11:10 AM

Re: Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt
This sounds like desperate "Rush Rambling"(is he still on drugs?). Are you suggesting that Bush has no "clout" with the media? Paleeeez!
i would have to agree on this one.

You dont think if the weapons were actually found that it would be all over Fox News? I'm sure bush would release the information to silence his critics, especially in an election year.

Or, is he silencing the information in order to perpetuate our fear and wage war in other places? :hmm:

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 11:59 AM
Boost is Good

Re: Re: Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
i would have to agree on this one.

You dont think if the weapons were actually found that it would be all over Fox News? I'm sure bush would release the information to silence his critics, especially in an election year.

Or, is he silencing the information in order to perpetuate our fear and wage war in other places? :hmm:
I dont know about you, but I dont think Bush is running the whole show by himself.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

Re: Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt
trust but varify, it will eventually get to the main stream media

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
trust but varify, it will eventually get to the main stream media
In fact, I heard about it on the radio today

post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

Re: Re: Re: Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
In fact, I heard about it on the radio today
I hope to hear about it on O'reilly soon

post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 08:28 AM
TWIN SPINNER

It's all about the timing kids. Come the end of October we'll find out that we have uncovered thousands of tons of wmd caches and have Osama.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally posted by Josh
It's all about the timing kids. Come the end of October we'll find out that we have uncovered thousands of tons of wmd caches and have Osama.
I can hardly wait

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 02:57 PM

Quote:
I can hardly wait
i like how you are so openly pleased and excited about the fact that the president could be with holding information from his people simply for his personal gain in politics.
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 03:03 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
i like how you are so openly pleased and excited about the fact that the president could be with holding information from his people simply for his personal gain in politics.
I like the fact how you are so pleased to think the President is holding information from the public for his personal gain

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 04:45 PM
TWIN SPINNER

I remember how convinient it was for us to bomb a, what was it a pharmacutical company, the day of Monica Lewinski's deposition.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
I knew the president was right in the first place, I just want him to rub it in the kool-aid librul faces like uncle teddy, thats all. nice to see how "you" are the one that thinks the president is holding info back, i wasn't advocating that.

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 05:00 PM

heh.. the government can hide what they want and share it when they feel like... So either way.. if he osama has been caught and wmd have been found.. it doesnt matter when the public knows.. as long as it has been acomplished
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally posted by trey85stang
heh.. the government can hide what they want and share it when they feel like... So either way.. if he osama has been caught and wmd have been found.. it doesnt matter when the public knows.. as long as it has been acomplished
i can agree with that

post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 05:24 PM
TWIN SPINNER

It would not be for personal gain. He wants to be re-elected because he believes he and his administration are the best group for the job. Therefore it is in your interest that he would be acting.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 10:48 PM

Quote:
It would not be for personal gain. He wants to be re-elected because he believes he and his administration are the best group for the job. Therefore it is in your interest that he would be acting.
ummmmmmmmm, no
when did you and mainly this administration get to decide what my interests are when choosing a president? I believe in a democracy the people get to decide whats in their own best interest. thats why i get to vote, because i have a say. Where do we draw the line in how far dubya is allowed to go in conveniently deciding whats in the best interest during elections? We've already seen him take illegally absentee ballots and remove THOUSANDS of blacks off the voting role's in areas where blacks have a history of voting 98% democratically.

George Dubya nor you can tell me whats in my best interest. So next time you wanna inform me..save your fingers and your keyboard the time.

LMAO i believe an "i can hardly wait" as a reply to the "october surprise" theory is implying that you believe the president is withholding info. If not what were you saying?

Last edited by DanielMc; 04-28-2004 at 10:59 PM.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 12:39 AM
TWIN SPINNER

Quote:
ummmmmmmmm, no
when did you and mainly this administration get to decide what my interests are when choosing a president? I believe in a democracy the people get to decide whats in their own best interest. thats why i get to vote, because i have a say. Where do we draw the line in how far dubya is allowed to go in conveniently deciding whats in the best interest during elections? We've already seen him take illegally absentee ballots and remove THOUSANDS of blacks off the voting role's in areas where blacks have a history of voting 98% democratically.

George Dubya nor you can tell me whats in my best interest. So next time you wanna inform me..save your fingers and your keyboard the time.

LMAO i believe an "i can hardly wait" as a reply to the "october surprise" theory is implying that you believe the president is withholding info. If not what were you saying?
First of all it was a joke, I'd heard the silly theory before thought it was a clever conspiracy.
Second his strategic release of information should not rope in such a bright lad as yourself. Your vote, no matter how misguided it should be, would still count.

Oopps never mind looks like you are likely registered to vote in Texas. Guess it won't be worth much to the Democratic Party either way.
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

regardless if bush is hiding or not hiding anything, i just want this stuff to hit the main stream media to shut up all those people chanting "wheres the WMD's"

post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 12:50 AM
Lifer

Quote:
ummmmmmmmm, no

Not only do these guys actually enjoy being decieved and screwed, they think that if they "wish real hard"...it will continue. I think they're a little ahead of themselves! But actually, there is still plenty of time to "plant" some WMD, but finding Osama has already kicked Bush's ass once. He needed an easier target with more personel benefit, like Hussain.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 12:50 AM

state.......and retract, state........change intended tone, state........change subject.
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 02:22 AM
TWIN SPINNER

To whom was that nonsensical talk intended. Was it an apology?
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 03:07 AM

Quote:
To whom was that nonsensical talk intended. Was it an apology?
I was referring to 90% of the psts on here, people can think they can post whatever the hell they want without factual proof and sometimes even logic, and then when they get called on it the intended tone or the subject suddenly changes

I have NOTHING to aplogize for
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 04:25 AM
TWIN SPINNER

I think we call that a Red Herring. I noticed as well.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 01:35 AM

Quote:
regardless if bush is hiding or not hiding anything, i just want this stuff to hit the main stream media to shut up all those people chanting "wheres the WMD's"
I know, those people annoy me too. They are always so worried about the truth. Can't they just trust King Dubya? It's not like he would lie about something like that. Well at least not to the public's face he wouldn't.

http://www.claimvfact.org/ New Searchable Database Charts Bush/Cheney Lies

As the September 11th Commission grills President Bush and Vice President Cheney about their contradictory statements today, we wanted to alert you to a powerful new tool to help journalists, activists and the public compare the Bush administration's claims against well-documented facts. The Center for American Progress today launched a comprehensive Claim vs. Fact database at www.claimvfact.org that documents statements from conservatives like President Bush, Vice President Cheney, Members of Congress and Fox News personalities, and compares those statements to the facts. Each fact is sourced, and in many cases includes a web link directly to that source.

The database has more than 400 entries so far.
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally posted by RidinSpinnas
I know, those people annoy me too. They are always so worried about the truth. Can't they just trust King Dubya? It's not like he would lie about something like that. Well at least not to the public's face he wouldn't.

http://www.claimvfact.org/ New Searchable Database Charts Bush/Cheney Lies

As the September 11th Commission grills President Bush and Vice President Cheney about their contradictory statements today, we wanted to alert you to a powerful new tool to help journalists, activists and the public compare the Bush administration's claims against well-documented facts. The Center for American Progress today launched a comprehensive Claim vs. Fact database at www.claimvfact.org that documents statements from conservatives like President Bush, Vice President Cheney, Members of Congress and Fox News personalities, and compares those statements to the facts. Each fact is sourced, and in many cases includes a web link directly to that source.

The database has more than 400 entries so far.
Whats funny about that did some searches and its not even fact.
Example: Topic: Afghanistan

Speaker: Bush, George - President

Date: 11/24/2003

Quote/Claim:
"Our military went to Afghanistan, destroyed the training camps of al Qaeda, and put the Taliban out of business forever."

Fact:
"Nearly two years after the U.S. drove the Taliban from power, remnants of the Islamic extremist group are regrouping and attacking U.S. troops." - LA Times, 11/12/03
Since when did the LA times become fact? Are the Taliban back in power in Afganistan? No, they are out of power. Can we expect that remnants of the Taliban will try to get control back? yes. Have they, no!

post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 08:30 PM

Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:

The liberals were wrong again.
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 05:38 AM
Out

Quote:

<---Bites lip and re-reads privacy policy in contract!

LOL!!!!!!
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 11:55 AM
STILL EVIL!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
<---Bites lip and re-reads privacy policy in contract!

LOL!!!!!!
Spit it out turban boy!
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 12:44 PM
Thread Kill

Quote:

Not sure on your logic here. Seems to me that showing your success in a war would be a better wat to get support on going after someone else that's harboring weapons/people that are a threat to us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement