WMD's have been found - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
WMD's have been found



New evidence out of Iraq suggests the U.S. effort to track down Saddam Hussein's missing weapons of mass destruction is having better success than is being reported.

Key assertions by the intelligence community widely judged in the media and by critics of President Bush as having been false are turning out to have been true after all.

But this stunning news has received little attention from the major media, and the president's critics continue to insist that "no weapons" have been found.

In virtually every case -- chemical, biological, nuclear and ballistic missiles -- the United States has found the weapons and the programs that the Iraqi dictator successfully concealed for 12 years from U.N. weapons inspectors.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38213

Fobra is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 12:16 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x


New evidence out of Iraq suggests the U.S. effort to track down Saddam Hussein's missing weapons of mass destruction is having better success than is being reported.

Key assertions by the intelligence community widely judged in the media and by critics of President Bush as having been false are turning out to have been true after all.

But this stunning news has received little attention from the major media, and the president's critics continue to insist that "no weapons" have been found.

In virtually every case -- chemical, biological, nuclear and ballistic missiles -- the United States has found the weapons and the programs that the Iraqi dictator successfully concealed for 12 years from U.N. weapons inspectors.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38213
This sounds like desperate "Rush Rambling"(is he still on drugs?). Are you suggesting that Bush has no "clout" with the media? Paleeeez!

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 11:10 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 95
Re: Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt
This sounds like desperate "Rush Rambling"(is he still on drugs?). Are you suggesting that Bush has no "clout" with the media? Paleeeez!
i would have to agree on this one.

You dont think if the weapons were actually found that it would be all over Fox News? I'm sure bush would release the information to silence his critics, especially in an election year.

Or, is he silencing the information in order to perpetuate our fear and wage war in other places? :hmm:
DanielMc is offline  
 
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 11:59 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Re: Re: Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
i would have to agree on this one.

You dont think if the weapons were actually found that it would be all over Fox News? I'm sure bush would release the information to silence his critics, especially in an election year.

Or, is he silencing the information in order to perpetuate our fear and wage war in other places? :hmm:
I dont know about you, but I dont think Bush is running the whole show by himself.

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Re: Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt
This sounds like desperate "Rush Rambling"(is he still on drugs?). Are you suggesting that Bush has no "clout" with the media? Paleeeez!
trust but varify, it will eventually get to the main stream media

Fobra is offline  
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Re: Re: Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x
trust but varify, it will eventually get to the main stream media
In fact, I heard about it on the radio today

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Re: Re: Re: Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
In fact, I heard about it on the radio today
I hope to hear about it on O'reilly soon

Fobra is offline  
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 08:28 AM
TWIN SPINNER
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At Work
Posts: 3,208
It's all about the timing kids. Come the end of October we'll find out that we have uncovered thousands of tons of wmd caches and have Osama.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
Josh is offline  
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally posted by Josh
It's all about the timing kids. Come the end of October we'll find out that we have uncovered thousands of tons of wmd caches and have Osama.
I can hardly wait

Fobra is offline  
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 02:57 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x
I can hardly wait
i like how you are so openly pleased and excited about the fact that the president could be with holding information from his people simply for his personal gain in politics.
DanielMc is offline  
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 03:03 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
i like how you are so openly pleased and excited about the fact that the president could be with holding information from his people simply for his personal gain in politics.
I like the fact how you are so pleased to think the President is holding information from the public for his personal gain

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 04:45 PM
TWIN SPINNER
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At Work
Posts: 3,208
I remember how convinient it was for us to bomb a, what was it a pharmacutical company, the day of Monica Lewinski's deposition.
Josh is offline  
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
i like how you are so openly pleased and excited about the fact that the president could be with holding information from his people simply for his personal gain in politics.
I knew the president was right in the first place, I just want him to rub it in the kool-aid librul faces like uncle teddy, thats all. nice to see how "you" are the one that thinks the president is holding info back, i wasn't advocating that.

Fobra is offline  
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 05:00 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 5,831
heh.. the government can hide what they want and share it when they feel like... So either way.. if he osama has been caught and wmd have been found.. it doesnt matter when the public knows.. as long as it has been acomplished
trey85stang is offline  
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally posted by trey85stang
heh.. the government can hide what they want and share it when they feel like... So either way.. if he osama has been caught and wmd have been found.. it doesnt matter when the public knows.. as long as it has been acomplished
i can agree with that

Fobra is offline  
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 05:24 PM
TWIN SPINNER
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At Work
Posts: 3,208
It would not be for personal gain. He wants to be re-elected because he believes he and his administration are the best group for the job. Therefore it is in your interest that he would be acting.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
Josh is offline  
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-28-2004, 10:48 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally posted by Josh
It would not be for personal gain. He wants to be re-elected because he believes he and his administration are the best group for the job. Therefore it is in your interest that he would be acting.
ummmmmmmmm, no
when did you and mainly this administration get to decide what my interests are when choosing a president? I believe in a democracy the people get to decide whats in their own best interest. thats why i get to vote, because i have a say. Where do we draw the line in how far dubya is allowed to go in conveniently deciding whats in the best interest during elections? We've already seen him take illegally absentee ballots and remove THOUSANDS of blacks off the voting role's in areas where blacks have a history of voting 98% democratically.

George Dubya nor you can tell me whats in my best interest. So next time you wanna inform me..save your fingers and your keyboard the time.

LMAO i believe an "i can hardly wait" as a reply to the "october surprise" theory is implying that you believe the president is withholding info. If not what were you saying?

Last edited by DanielMc; 04-28-2004 at 10:59 PM.
DanielMc is offline  
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 12:39 AM
TWIN SPINNER
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At Work
Posts: 3,208
Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
ummmmmmmmm, no
when did you and mainly this administration get to decide what my interests are when choosing a president? I believe in a democracy the people get to decide whats in their own best interest. thats why i get to vote, because i have a say. Where do we draw the line in how far dubya is allowed to go in conveniently deciding whats in the best interest during elections? We've already seen him take illegally absentee ballots and remove THOUSANDS of blacks off the voting role's in areas where blacks have a history of voting 98% democratically.

George Dubya nor you can tell me whats in my best interest. So next time you wanna inform me..save your fingers and your keyboard the time.

LMAO i believe an "i can hardly wait" as a reply to the "october surprise" theory is implying that you believe the president is withholding info. If not what were you saying?
First of all it was a joke, I'd heard the silly theory before thought it was a clever conspiracy.
Second his strategic release of information should not rope in such a bright lad as yourself. Your vote, no matter how misguided it should be, would still count.

Oopps never mind looks like you are likely registered to vote in Texas. Guess it won't be worth much to the Democratic Party either way.
Josh is offline  
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
regardless if bush is hiding or not hiding anything, i just want this stuff to hit the main stream media to shut up all those people chanting "wheres the WMD's"

Fobra is offline  
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 12:50 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: South of the Red River
Posts: 3,332
Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc
ummmmmmmmm, no


LMAO i believe an "i can hardly wait" as a reply to the "october surprise" theory is implying that you believe the president is withholding info. If not what were you saying?
Not only do these guys actually enjoy being decieved and screwed, they think that if they "wish real hard"...it will continue. I think they're a little ahead of themselves! But actually, there is still plenty of time to "plant" some WMD, but finding Osama has already kicked Bush's ass once. He needed an easier target with more personel benefit, like Hussain.

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
black01gt is offline  
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 12:50 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 95
state.......and retract, state........change intended tone, state........change subject.
DanielMc is offline  
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 02:22 AM
TWIN SPINNER
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At Work
Posts: 3,208
To whom was that nonsensical talk intended. Was it an apology?
Josh is offline  
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 03:07 AM
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally posted by Josh
To whom was that nonsensical talk intended. Was it an apology?
I was referring to 90% of the psts on here, people can think they can post whatever the hell they want without factual proof and sometimes even logic, and then when they get called on it the intended tone or the subject suddenly changes

I have NOTHING to aplogize for
DanielMc is offline  
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 04:25 AM
TWIN SPINNER
 
Josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: At Work
Posts: 3,208
I think we call that a Red Herring. I noticed as well.

My car is for sale!
EBay Link
Josh is offline  
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 01:35 AM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x
regardless if bush is hiding or not hiding anything, i just want this stuff to hit the main stream media to shut up all those people chanting "wheres the WMD's"
I know, those people annoy me too. They are always so worried about the truth. Can't they just trust King Dubya? It's not like he would lie about something like that. Well at least not to the public's face he wouldn't.



http://www.claimvfact.org/ New Searchable Database Charts Bush/Cheney Lies

As the September 11th Commission grills President Bush and Vice President Cheney about their contradictory statements today, we wanted to alert you to a powerful new tool to help journalists, activists and the public compare the Bush administration's claims against well-documented facts. The Center for American Progress today launched a comprehensive Claim vs. Fact database at www.claimvfact.org that documents statements from conservatives like President Bush, Vice President Cheney, Members of Congress and Fox News personalities, and compares those statements to the facts. Each fact is sourced, and in many cases includes a web link directly to that source.

The database has more than 400 entries so far.
RidinSpinnas is offline  
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by RidinSpinnas
I know, those people annoy me too. They are always so worried about the truth. Can't they just trust King Dubya? It's not like he would lie about something like that. Well at least not to the public's face he wouldn't.



http://www.claimvfact.org/ New Searchable Database Charts Bush/Cheney Lies

As the September 11th Commission grills President Bush and Vice President Cheney about their contradictory statements today, we wanted to alert you to a powerful new tool to help journalists, activists and the public compare the Bush administration's claims against well-documented facts. The Center for American Progress today launched a comprehensive Claim vs. Fact database at www.claimvfact.org that documents statements from conservatives like President Bush, Vice President Cheney, Members of Congress and Fox News personalities, and compares those statements to the facts. Each fact is sourced, and in many cases includes a web link directly to that source.

The database has more than 400 entries so far.
Whats funny about that did some searches and its not even fact.
Example: Topic: Afghanistan

Speaker: Bush, George - President

Date: 11/24/2003

Quote/Claim:
"Our military went to Afghanistan, destroyed the training camps of al Qaeda, and put the Taliban out of business forever."

Fact:
"Nearly two years after the U.S. drove the Taliban from power, remnants of the Islamic extremist group are regrouping and attacking U.S. troops." - LA Times, 11/12/03
Since when did the LA times become fact? Are the Taliban back in power in Afganistan? No, they are out of power. Can we expect that remnants of the Taliban will try to get control back? yes. Have they, no!

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 08:30 PM
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 19
Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x


New evidence out of Iraq suggests the U.S. effort to track down Saddam Hussein's missing weapons of mass destruction is having better success than is being reported.

Key assertions by the intelligence community widely judged in the media and by critics of President Bush as having been false are turning out to have been true after all.

But this stunning news has received little attention from the major media, and the president's critics continue to insist that "no weapons" have been found.

In virtually every case -- chemical, biological, nuclear and ballistic missiles -- the United States has found the weapons and the programs that the Iraqi dictator successfully concealed for 12 years from U.N. weapons inspectors.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38213
The liberals were wrong again.
broncopower is offline  
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 05:38 AM
Out
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Posts: 41,952
Quote:
Originally posted by Josh
It's all about the timing kids. Come the end of October we'll find out that we have uncovered thousands of tons of wmd caches and have Osama.

<---Bites lip and re-reads privacy policy in contract!


LOL!!!!!!
Denny is offline  
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 11:55 AM
STILL EVIL!!
 
OvrKill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: My Bike Is Loud
Posts: 5,900
Quote:
Originally posted by Denny
<---Bites lip and re-reads privacy policy in contract!


LOL!!!!!!
Spit it out turban boy!
OvrKill is offline  
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-17-2004, 12:44 PM
Thread Kill
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Irving
Posts: 3,248
Re: Re: Re: WMD's have been found

Quote:
Originally posted by DanielMc


Or, is he silencing the information in order to perpetuate our fear and wage war in other places? :hmm:
Not sure on your logic here. Seems to me that showing your success in a war would be a better wat to get support on going after someone else that's harboring weapons/people that are a threat to us.
99SVTour is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome