4 American bodies drug through streets in Iraq - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
jw33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: MARINE CORPS EXTREMIST
Posts: 7,724
Angry 4 American bodies drug through streets in Iraq

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._mi_ea/iraq_14


They were over there trying to help these fucks and look what happens.

I honestly think if were over there and saw that shit I would go out of my way to kill and maim as many of them as possible. I would go after the ones that did it of course, but if they ran into a school or hospital, fuck-em all.....
jw33 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 02:18 PM
Darkside
 
SSMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Slipped over to the dark side.
Posts: 20,120
Seems to be another Vietnam all over again............no way to win the war.
SSMAN is offline  
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 02:31 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
jw33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: MARINE CORPS EXTREMIST
Posts: 7,724
Yeah, I think about that too, but look at Japan, Germany, and Russia. They seem normal right? All of them were either killing or being killed by the thousands. We dropped two nulear weapons on Japan barely 50 years ago and I think you can go to Japan anytime you want and not get killed and drug through the streets.

It's like they know we won't do anything and they are just taking advantage of it. What ever happened to punishment? As long as these scum bags over there get away with this why should the Iraqi people try and stop them theirselves?

The way I see it it's like this:

A) The normal Iraqi people play dumb and watch us get killed daily while they continue to live. No consequenses from either side

B) The normal Iraqi people turn in the terrorist and risk retaliation.

If you through in severe punishment for situation A, then there would be a little more incentive to not let this shit go on in your backyard.
jw33 is offline  
 
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 03:51 PM
Lifer
 
Gaber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: McKinney
Posts: 2,611
Ungrateful fucks, I saw pictures of charred mutilated American bodies that were held up by ropes and surrounded by Iraqi children that were laughing and celebrating........GD, thats someones dad, husband, son..........

Last edited by Gaber; 03-31-2004 at 09:59 PM.
Gaber is offline  
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 03:57 PM
Foxbody King
 
whiteboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 16,462
KILL THEM ALL AND TAKE THERE OIL!

2003 cobra DSG
whiteboy is offline  
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 05:48 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 506
I have no words to describe how this makes me feel. I just cant understand how so many people can be so fucking evil. Still there are people who would say it is inhumane to harm these people. There was a time when all this started that I felt that maybe this was worth it, that there were enough innocents in iraq to justify this and the loss of life that would follow. Now I dont give a damn if they all die a painfull death neck deep in pigs, the world dosent need them they serve no constructive purpose.
Doc Holliday is offline  
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 10:59 PM
OC
Lifer
 
OC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,099
The fact that this happened and we did not go in there and destory the whole Fucking town upsets me. I like in the story how it's the "innocent" people who just happen to drag the corpses, hang the corpses etc. in this case they are not innocent....they should destroy the whole fucking city.

The fact we have bnot retalliated is an example of what happens when our President and Chief of staff don't have any REAL military experience, or feel tied to them in any way.
OC is offline  
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-31-2004, 11:24 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt

The fact we have bnot retalliated is an example of what happens when our President and Chief of staff don't have any REAL military experience, or feel tied to them in any way.
please dont tell me you think that is the truth
The Punisher is offline  
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 08:20 AM
OC
Lifer
 
OC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
please dont tell me you think that is the truth
Yes I do think that it is the truth...you are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine. I believe that anytime something happens to an American Soldier that the response should be quick and deadly. Clinton didn't do it with Kobar Towers, USS Cole, or Somalia. Bush needs to set the example that it will not happen under him.

I have good friends over there, and I do not want this to go unpunished for fear it would set an example that it is alright to do this to US Soldiers......so you know where you can put your damn rolling eyes!!
OC is offline  
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 08:48 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
Yes I do think that it is the truth...you are entitled to your opinion and I am to mine. I believe that anytime something happens to an American Soldier that the response should be quick and deadly. Clinton didn't do it with Kobar Towers, USS Cole, or Somalia. Bush needs to set the example that it will not happen under him.

I have good friends over there, and I do not want this to go unpunished for fear it would set an example that it is alright to do this to US Soldiers......so you know where you can put your damn rolling eyes!!
There is a lot more in politics that go into this than going around just killing people we think killed our troops. We are trying to set up democracy there, you think going and doing the same thing to the people that did this is a good example at this time and place? And besides, you point the finger at Bush, do you not understand he micro-manages? I dont think you have enough or any presidential expierence to justly make the comment above. I think something deffinatily needs to be done about this, but dont just point the finger at Bush that he will do nothing. He is opt to do more than Clinton or John Kerry would do IMO.

Last edited by 281R; 04-01-2004 at 09:43 AM.
The Punisher is offline  
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 08:50 AM
brittney420
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thats horrible
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 08:51 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
. I believe that anytime something happens to an American Soldier that the response should be quick and deadly. Clinton didn't do it with Kobar Towers, USS Cole, or Somalia. Bush needs to set the example that it will not happen under him.

And what did Bush do after 9/11? Sit back and do nothing?

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 10:55 AM
OC
Lifer
 
OC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
And besides, you point the finger at Bush, do you not understand he micro-manages? I dont think you have enough or any presidential expierence to justly make the comment above.
You bring up a good point...now could you please enlighten me on your military experience...i.e. how much time do you have being out on the front lines?, and what is your ability to understand what those soldiers are going through now?
OC is offline  
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
You bring up a good point...now could you please enlighten me on your military experience...i.e. how much time do you have being out on the front lines?, and what is your ability to understand what those soldiers are going through now?
Nice Spin! What dose my military record have to do with anything? What our military is going through and what is the US best interest are two different things. Should we just jeopardize democracy in Iraq and just let our troops start killing anyone they think was involved? Yes I agree we need to send a message, but I am glad I dont have to make the call to what... B/c what you and or I think is probably not the best thing to do with US interest
The Punisher is offline  
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 11:15 AM
Your Real DAD
 
superlopez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Prowlin the streets,with my FUNNY friend. In good ol Checkaho,TX AKA GARLAND BITCH
Posts: 4,724
Why did we spend all that $$$$ on nukes if we can't bust a couple off?
superlopez is offline  
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 11:20 AM
P.I.M.P.
 
Head Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 3,868
Has Denny left yet?
Head Hunter is offline  
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 10:23 PM
OC
Lifer
 
OC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
Nice Spin! What dose my military record have to do with anything? What our military is going through and what is the US best interest are two different things. Should we just jeopardize democracy in Iraq and just let our troops start killing anyone they think was involved? Yes I agree we need to send a message, but I am glad I dont have to make the call to what... B/c what you and or I think is probably not the best thing to do with US interest
What you can ask what Presidential Experience I have, but I can't ask about your Military Experience? If you had any then you would know about a thing called Morale, and what an incident like this does to lower it. You would also feel tied to those soldiers over there...what message are we sending them..or the families of those who were killed and then drug through the streets...that it's OK to drag their sons through the street?

The Military is for Mobility and Counter-Mobility it is not an occupation force.

I like the fact everyone on here is so idealistic, but I have only see 1 maybe 2 people join the service based on their ideals since I have been on here.
OC is offline  
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-01-2004, 10:41 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
What you can ask what Presidential Experience I have, but I can't ask about your Military Experience? If you had any then you would know about a thing called Morale, and what an incident like this does to lower it. You would also feel tied to those soldiers over there...what message are we sending them..or the families of those who were killed and then drug through the streets...that it's OK to drag their sons through the street?

The Military is for Mobility and Counter-Mobility it is not an occupation force.

I like the fact everyone on here is so idealistic, but I have only see 1 maybe 2 people join the service based on their ideals since I have been on here.
yes, but in the military you follow rank. Its not a place for anarchy and doing what ever you feel like. Right? More goes to fighting this war on terror than just what you feel like.
Read, we are not just doing nothing

FALLUJAH, Iraq — The deaths and mutilation of four American contractors in Fallujah "will not go unpunished," chief U.S. administrator in Iraq L. Paul Bremer (search) said Thursday — and a U.S. general vowed an "overwhelming" response.

Gen. John Abizaid (search), the leader of U.S. Central Command who oversees the U.S. forces in Iraq, also had a series of closed-door meetings with Pentagon officials Thursday afternoon, Fox News has learned.

When asked if Fallujah (search) was among the items discussed, one senior official said: "You wouldn't be wrong in your thinking that Fallujah may have been on the agenda."

Another senior official insisted that the Pentagon would not be getting involved in the planning for a military response to the vigorous insurgency in Fallujah, saying quite forcefully that the Combined Joint Task Force and Marine commanders stationed outside the city would be the ones making the decisions.

"The only guidance they would get from us is 'you have to be aggressive in pursuing this kind of violence,'" the official said.

U.S. troops remained outside the city Thursday, and commanders said they would act "at the time and place of our choosing."

They also defended their decision not to send forces into the city Wednesday to retrieve the charred remains of the Americans, who were dragged through the streets for hours after insurgents ambushed their SUVs.

Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt (search) said troops didn't respond for fear of ambushes and the possibility that insurgents would use civilians as human shields. "A pre-emptive attack into the city could have taken a bad situation and made it even worse," he said.

Kimmitt told Fox News Thursday that the response against the contractors' attackers will be "deliberate, precise and it's going to be overwhelming."

"These people that committed this barbaric act will not go unpunished nor will the people of Fallujah be held hostage by a very small minority in the city," Kimmitt continued.

Bremer adviser Dan Senor told Fox News that President Bush is committed to making sure all of Iraq is stable and a democratic government is put in place before U.S. troops pull out.

"We're going to stick around until the job is done," Senor said, adding that the coalition is making "tremendous progress … despite tragic events like yesterday."
On Thursday, Fallujah residents said they were ready to take on the Americans if they now try to enter the city.

"We wish that they would try to enter Fallujah so we'd let hell break loose," Ahmed al-Dulaimi said. "We will not let any foreigner enter Fallujah," said Sameer Sami. "Yesterday's attack is proof of how much we hate the Americans."

Near Fallujah on Thursday, insurgents set off a bomb beside a U.S. military patrol, wounding three troops. Associated Press Television News footage showed smoke and fire pouring from an abandoned Humvee on the side of a road.

In Ramadi, west of Fallujah, six Iraqi civilians died and four were wounded Wednesday evening in a car bombing at a market, said Lt. Col. Steve Murray, a coalition spokesman.

Also Thursday, two explosions near a U.S.-escorted fuel convoy in Baghdad wounded at least one Iraqi. APTN footage showed U.S. soldiers putting a wounded person on a stretcher in an armored vehicle.

Schools and shops were open in Fallujah a day after the macabre events, during which mobs strung up two of the corpses on an iron bridge over the Euphrates River.

Kimmitt pledged to hunt down those who carried out Wednesday's killings, which were reminiscent of the televised abuse of the corpses of American soldiers in Somalia in 1993.

"We are not going to do a pell-mell rush into the city. It will be deliberate, it will be precise and it will be overwhelming. We will not rush in to make things worse. We will plan our way through this and we will re-establish control of that city and we will pacify that city."

Fallujah, 35 miles west of Baghdad, has been the scene of some of the worst violence since the beginning of the U.S.-led occupation a year ago. The city was a stronghold of support for Saddam Hussein, who was ousted in the invasion a year ago. Militant forces appear to enjoy the support — or at least acquiescence — of a significant part of the population.

A U.S. counterterrorism official said the attacks have stepped up in Iraq over the last few weeks and have reflected more sophistication and planning.

The official said it was unclear who is responsible, though Baath party remnants, Iraqi intelligence figures, associates of Al Qaeda-linked Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (search) or Sunni extremists are among the possibilities.



Last month, U.S. Marines took over authority of Fallujah and surrounding areas from the 82nd Airborne Division and conducted patrols that led to fierce firefights in the city.

The Marines enter Fallujah only on days when they conduct a military operation in the city. The Marines were apparently not in Fallujah on Wednesday when mobs dragged the mutilated and burned bodies of the four Americans through the streets.

Apparently fearful Iraqi police in the city stayed away from the mobs, and picked up the bodies hours later only at the request of American troops.

On Thursday, police manned roadside checkpoints and remained at their posts but were not conducting raids or operations related to the killings. Two officers told The Associated Press they were afraid, while a third said: "Why should we interfere? It's none of our business."

It was unclear why the American contractors were traveling unescorted in such a dangerous area. The four worked for Blackwater Security Consulting of Moyock, N.C., which provides training and guard services to customers around the world.

The firm is a government subcontractor providing security for the delivery of food in the Fallujah area. It is also a subsidiary of Blackwater USA, whose range of paramilitary services include providing firearms and small-groups training facilities for Navy SEALs, police department SWAT teams and former special operations personnel.

Bremer condemned the killings as well as the combat deaths of five American soldiers on the same day, and said "their deaths will not go unpunished."

"Yesterday's events in Fallujah are dramatic examples of the ongoing struggle between human dignity and barbarism," Bremer said at a ceremony for police cadets in Baghdad. "The acts we have seen were despicable and inexcusable. ... They violate the tenets of all religions, including Islam."

Samir Shaker Mahmoud, a member of the U.S.-appointed Iraqi Governing Council, said he hoped the response of the U.S. military in the area would not be based on "revenge."

Iraqi Interior Minister Nori al Badran also promised to send forces into Fallujah but did not say when.

"We were shocked because our Islamic beliefs reject such behavior," police Lt. Salah Abdullah said in a reference to the abuse of the bodies.

Major newspapers in the United States ran graphic photos Thursday of the charred bodies, while the images were largely shunned by American television as too horrific.

Overseas, broadcasters and newspapers carried the gruesome images, though some London tabloids blurred the photos and Arab television obscured more gruesome footage.

Some European newspapers speculated about a quicker U.S. troop withdrawal and others said it could serve as a new standard for attacks.

But Secretary of State Colin Powell said the United States would not be "run out" of Iraq.

"America has the ability to stay, fight an enemy and defeat an enemy," Powell, who was attending a donor conference in Berlin for the rebuilding of Afghanistan, said in an interview on German ZDF television.

So why so soon to jump on the Bush hating bandwagon?
The Punisher is offline  
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 07:20 AM
OC
Lifer
 
OC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
yes, but in the military you follow rank. Its not a place for anarchy and doing what ever you feel like. Right? More goes to fighting this war on terror than just what you feel like.
Read, we are not just doing nothing


I am so glad that you have all this insight, and you know what the military is about.


Apparently fearful Iraqi police in the city stayed away from the mobs, and picked up the bodies hours later only at the request of American troops.

On Thursday, police manned roadside checkpoints and remained at their posts but were not conducting raids or operations related to the killings. Two officers told The Associated Press they were afraid, while a third said: "Why should we interfere? It's none of our business."

And these are the people we are helping...one's who don't care and don't do anything to help.


So why so soon to jump on the Bush hating bandwagon?
I actually supported Bush in the beginning, but I guess you wouldn't care about that. However since I have been to Iraq, and there ain't a damn thing in that country worth 87 Billion dollars, or 1 US Soldiers life I thnik we should pull out of there.
OC is offline  
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 08:24 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
worth 87 Billion dollars, or 1 US Soldiers life I thnik we should pull out of there.
so you think 87 Billion>Freedom ?

Last edited by 281R; 04-02-2004 at 01:58 PM.
The Punisher is offline  
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-02-2004, 01:31 PM
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
However since I have been to Iraq, and there ain't a damn thing in that country worth 87 Billion dollars, or 1 US Soldiers life I thnik we should pull out of there.
maybe not NOW, but we will have a democratic type government in an area of the world which typically does not have it. Democracies tend to support each other over time. that to me is worth more than 87 billion in the long run.


Last edited by x_redhotcobra_x; 04-05-2004 at 12:10 AM.
Fobra is offline  
post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 12:16 AM
OC
Lifer
 
OC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
so you think 87 Billion>Freedom ?
I think you should look at the 1 US Soldier's life part of that quote before you look at the money part of the equation, but that's just me.
OC is offline  
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 12:18 AM
OC
Lifer
 
OC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x
maybe not NOW, but we will have a democracy type government in an area of the world which typically does not have it. Democracies tend to support each other over time. that to me is worth more than 87 billion in the long run.
How long do you think it will stay a democracy...and how long do you think they will stay our friends?
OC is offline  
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 09:01 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
I think you should look at the 1 US Soldier's life part of that quote before you look at the money part of the equation, but that's just me.
Our fore fathers understood freedom comes with a cost, why dont you?
The Punisher is offline  
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 09:03 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
How long do you think it will stay a democracy...and how long do you think they will stay our friends?
HEADLINES>>> Not all Iraqy Citizens are unhappy we are helping them out <<
The Punisher is offline  
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 09:34 AM
OC
Lifer
 
OC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
HEADLINES>>> Not all Iraqy Citizens are unhappy we are helping them out <<
We have tried to make friends over in that region before, and it normally back fires. If it does work out then I agree it will be a good thing
OC is offline  
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 09:38 AM
OC
Lifer
 
OC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
Our fore fathers understood freedom comes with a cost, why dont you?
Our fore fathers were fighting for their freedom not somebody elses.
If you believe so much in this...why haven't YOU been down to visit the recruiter? Seems kind of easy to have high ideals when you are safe at the house, behind the computer screen
OC is offline  
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 10:48 AM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
Our fore fathers were fighting for their freedom not somebody elses.
If you believe so much in this...why haven't YOU been down to visit the recruiter? Seems kind of easy to have high ideals when you are safe at the house, behind the computer screen
haha, do you always have to be on the battle field to help a cause? Are you really that ignorant and shallow? I've served my government every day. I pay taxes, I try to abide by the law, I respect our president (which you apparently dont), I vote, and I've worked in Missles and Fire control plant for our government. You know, that supplies our weapons/systems.... You libs are so transparent and only look out for yourself. You could care less of the security risk of having an "over the edge" dictatory in power and how many people he has killed. Leave it to you to appease the ruthless in power.
The Punisher is offline  
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 11:01 AM
OC
Lifer
 
OC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,099
Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
haha, do you always have to be on the battle field to help a cause? Are you really that ignorant and shallow? I've served my government every day. I pay taxes, I try to abide by the law, I respect our president (which you apparently dont), I vote, and I've worked in Missles and Fire control plant for our government. You know, that supplies our weapons/systems.... You libs are so transparent and only look out for yourself. You could care less of the security risk of having an "over the edge" dictatory in power and how many people he has killed. Leave it to you to appease the ruthless in power.
My point is you keep talking about how we need to change things over there, well my question is are you willing to be a casualty of war to get it done....obviously you are not.

As far as me being a liberal, you must be an idiot. Just because I do not agree with everything this administration says, you want to put me in box. I feel that the war on terrorism is correct, if people invade our soil or harm our people we should hunt them down and kill them. HOWEVER it is not our responsibility to rebuild their country, and to keep losing american soldiers in an attempt to do so.

Oh and if you want to serve your country and support YOUR war effort the way you say you do...I can put you in contact with an ARMY recuiter I was stationed in Germany with as early as Monday morning. I know they should have some 12B opening since 4 of them were lost the other day. Unless you think paying your taxes is enough

OC is offline  
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
My point is you keep talking about how we need to change things over there, well my question is are you willing to be a casualty of war to get it done....obviously you are not.
Incorrect sir, you do not know me. If the day came that there was a draft, I would go!
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt

As far as me being a liberal, you must be an idiot. Just because I do not agree with everything this administration says, you want to put me in box. I feel that the war on terrorism is correct, if people invade our soil or harm our people we should hunt them down and kill them. HOWEVER it is not our responsibility to rebuild their country, and to keep losing american soldiers in an attempt to do so.
So who's responsibility is it then?

Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt

Oh and if you want to serve your country and support YOUR war effort the way you say you do...I can put you in contact with an ARMY recuiter I was stationed in Germany with as early as Monday morning. I know they should have some 12B opening since 4 of them were lost the other day. Unless you think paying your taxes is enough

If thats the way you feel, and if you even served in the armed forces, I'm sorry my taxes supported your paycheck then. Hello, do you not understand we dont even have a draft. People that are in our army volunteered and joined b/c that was their passion. No one forced them to join. Other people have their passion elsewhere, just b/c we have our passion elsewhere dosent make us any less patriotic or less supportive of a cause.

Last edited by 281R; 04-04-2004 at 05:56 PM.
The Punisher is offline  
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 05:58 PM
Boost is Good
 
The Punisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: With Weapons of Mass Instruction
Posts: 3,135
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
. I feel that the war on terrorism is correct,
Define how you think it is correct?

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
The Punisher is offline  
post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Hero in a half shell
 
Fobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richmond Tx
Posts: 2,584
Quote:
Originally posted by reef93gt
How long do you think it will stay a democracy...and how long do you think they will stay our friends?
look at japan after we bombed them in WWII, they never like us then, but now since they have a democracy and a long time has passed, a lot of the hatred has diminished and they are a strong ally.

Fobra is offline  
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 05-01-2004, 07:33 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 15
Re: 4 American bodies drug through streets in Iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by jw33
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._mi_ea/iraq_14


They were over there trying to help these fucks and look what happens.

I honestly think if were over there and saw that shit I would go out of my way to kill and maim as many of them as possible. I would go after the ones that did it of course, but if they ran into a school or hospital, fuck-em all.....
I think we should pull our troops out and nuke the terrorists. I am sick of seeing our troops killed like this. Let's drop the Atom bomb for chrissakes.
Bush04 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome