Flip flopping in the face of profiteering - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

Flip flopping in the face of profiteering

http://www.heinz.com/2003annualrepor...nz03ar_10k.pdf
When you click on the link, there will be bookmarks on the left in acrobat, scroll down to the bottom where it says “world locations.” This will show all the locations of the heinz manufacturing facilities and other offices.

John Kerry on some issues. Does he really like to be on both sides of issues??

Is he really sincere or is the flip flopping on US job creation and the importance of US jobs being kept here or is he feeding a line to appeal to US workers??? Does he support offshore jobs by his support for his wife’s company and their fortunes? His voting record would say he supports sending jobs off shore. John Edward’s called him on this one. In his dialog about holding our present administration responsible for jobs going off shore proper or is he following the traditional avenue of the Massachusetts liberals and being a hypocrite?
On jobs – His wealth he brought to the marriage is dwarfed by his wife’s wealth. If you look at his married fortune’s roots in the Heinz Company on there 10K, one can see they have 47 manufacturing locations. 40 of them are now outside the US. If you include the sales offices, manufacturing sites and financial offices the number is 57 locations total and 49 of them are outside the US.

John Kerry ‘s first wife was worth approximately 300 million dollars and the second is Teresa Heinz and is worth approximate 800 million dollars. Does he really respect women or just use them??? Ohh no, another womanizer? Uncle Teddy, could you comment on this issue? Does anybody remember the ol’ saying “birds of a feather flock to together?” For those people that believe vows mean something “for better or worse, for richer or poorer,” and how you are suppose to support your loved one in times of need, check this link out.
http://www.newsmax.com/showinside.sh...03/5/12/120519
Could the issue of him marrying somebody with almost 3 times as much money be a focus? Would the U.S. be ready for another round of money, greed, and unscrupulous back door deals? Is the U.S. ready for a hybrid breed of Bill Clinton and Marc Rich? For those of you who don’t know who Marc Rich was, he was wanted for multiple felony charges and Bill Clinton granted him a presidential pardon for a variety of self-serving reason.

Does somebody showing up for work 36% of the time deserve support to become President?? Does he really want to work in the Senate or has he lost his interest in representing his constituents? Lets look at his attendance on voting on issues in 2003?

Roll Call Vote Analysis
scroll down to bottom of the site to check this out
http://www.vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=S0421103

Should the label Hanoi John stick based on his affiliation with Jane Fonda?
Fonda was the major financial support to one of the most damaging pro-Hanoi groups called Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), which was led for a time by Robert Muller, a Vietnam veteran who had been shot in the spine. VVAW, at its peak membership, mustered about 7,000, some of whom had been indoctrinated in the "Coffee Houses." That organization was later led by Vietnam vet John Kerry, now a U.S. senator and former co-chairman of the Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs. In 1972, Fonda took her pro-communist radicalism to North Vietnam. She visited that country's Russian built anti-aircraft emplacements and cheered the spirits of its communist gunners by wearing a gunners steel helmet and peeping through the gun sight, "looking for one of those blue eyed murderers." http://www.usvetdsp.com/jf_kerry.htm

http://www.usvetdsp.com/story8.htm

Is John Kerry flip flopping on his own statements relative to Iraq and /or is this merely him flip flopping for self-serving reasons?

http://www.drudgereport.com/kerry6.htm

Tisk, tisk, tisk, the religious Mother Teresa would be ashamed of this behavior, but “Al Frankfraud” would love this since it is his style. Is Teresa Heinz using the Heinz foundation to deliver back doored, campaigns adds via major network interviews by having scripted discussion read by 911 victims so the Hubby does not have to publicly say” “I’m John Kerry and I approved this ad.”

Please look at Anti-Bush 9/11 Families Backed by Heinz Foundation. Not only did Dems coach 9/11 victims, but Teresa Heinz-Kerry's fortune is bankrolling these people...
”. http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html

Here, for those of you that weren't listening to these ladies’s getting interviewed, this is a bunch of manipulated dialogue. This is the dialog from two different women, and they appeared on four networks: CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, and NBC, and they each have three phrases that they use verbatim. And these were prepared. These were prepared by Democratic campaign consultants. In fact, these women sound like campaign consultants, not grieving family members.

VOICE I: I think for someone like President Bush who has not cooperated with this commission, who has stonewalled this commission.

VOICE II: This president and his administration blocked the creation of the commission, have stonewalled the commission.

VOICE I: If this was realistic from the morning of September 11th, it would show President Bush before a group of school children listening to them read, while the twin towers were burning.

VOICE II: If he wants to show a picture of 9-11 depicting what he was doing, it should be a picture of him sitting and reading in a classroom to school children. That's where he was on 9-11.

VOICE I: And we need to find out why 3,000 people were murdered on his watch.

VOICEII: Well, you know, this happened on his watch.

This clearly shows the depth of low principals those supporters of Kerry and John Kerry himself will go. It seems his principals in life are to be paralleled below that of Bill Clinton. Since the Heinz foundation was a sponsor of this tactic, there can be no doubt John Kerry knew about it.

After looking at this research, I feel incredible pain after stating the outcome of this research on "self envisioned King Kerry." ohhhh God I'M IN PAIN!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Lifer

Re: Flip flopping in the face of profiteering

Quote:
Originally posted by x_redhotcobra_x

After looking at this research, I feel incredible pain after stating the outcome of this research on "self envisioned King Kerry." ohhhh God I'M IN PAIN!!! [/B]
Kid, you need to go have a beer or something-SOON!

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 10:42 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

jagermiester is my first choice

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Lifer

Quote:
jagermiester is my first choice
As best as I can remember...it'll sneak up on ya!

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally posted by black01gt
As best as I can remember...it'll sneak up on ya!
aint that the truth

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-09-2004, 11:20 PM
Lifer

Quote:
aint that the truth
My first experience with was jagermeister was at a trade show where their booth was just down the aisle from ours, so I would run down every few minutes and have a shot. Before long, I was...less than professional, shall we say. Fortunately, my boss had been going down there with me.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-15-2004, 04:45 PM
Boost is Good

lol!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-16-2004, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Hero in a half shell

Quote:
Originally posted by 281R
lol!
right click *save as*

Sponsored Links
Advertisement