The UN is hopeless, should we withdraw - DFWstangs Forums
View Poll Results: Should the US abandon the UN
No, lets continue to give our financial and military support to an organization that veiws us as militant despots. 0 0%
Yes, The UN just gets in the way, Let the French have it. 7 77.78%
Mouse is hittin' the crack pipe too hard and taking this way too seriously. 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-26-2003, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Beer Swillin' Redneck

Angry The UN is hopeless, should we withdraw

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,90500,00.html

Have they not pretty much proven Al Queda had a training camp in northern Iraq? So, they think there might be a link between Chechen rebels and Al-Queda? I swear it is like watching a Monty Python parody of the British Parliament. Of course these are the same people demanding proof of weapons of mass destruction....It is not like ther are 1000's of other reasons to have kicked his A$$ out of Iraq.

It is time we show the world they are doing nothing but riding on our coattails. Lets take off the coat. I say we withdraw from the UN and watch it crumble. League of Nations, take two

"I have taken more out of alcohol than it has taken out of me."

"If not, by age 20, you are a liberal, then you have no heart. If not, by age 30, you are a conservative, then you have no brain.

Last edited by MouseKiller; 06-26-2003 at 08:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-27-2003, 04:16 PM
Time Served

while we are at it. i think texas should declaire its independence.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-27-2003, 05:20 PM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-28-2003, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Beer Swillin' Redneck

I dunno if we should secede. Texas is the greatest state in the union and the USA is the finest nation the world has ever seen. Seccession just weakens us all and causes problems. No good will come of it.

But withdrawing from the UN will expose it as the weak, slow, and petty organization it has become.

"I have taken more out of alcohol than it has taken out of me."

"If not, by age 20, you are a liberal, then you have no heart. If not, by age 30, you are a conservative, then you have no brain.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-29-2003, 11:24 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Colin Powell presented the al-Qaeda training link to the UN. The only problem is this training camp was in Northern Iraq. The training camp was out of Baghdad's control and in the area patrolled by the Allied in the northern no-fly zones.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-04-2003, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
Beer Swillin' Redneck

Quote:
Originally posted by 01WhiteCobra
Colin Powell presented the al-Qaeda training link to the UN. The only problem is this training camp was in Northern Iraq. The training camp was out of Baghdad's control and in the area patrolled by the Allied in the northern no-fly zones.
Now that is a load of Pinko CNN garbage there. I fail to see what a no fly zone has to do with ground control of iraq? And of what nationality were all the troops the northern alliance troops fighting in far north Iraq?

The Al-Queda camps were well south of the iraqi troops in northern Iraq and Iraq was well aware of their presence.

The UN is a hopelessly crippled organization of the weak and unwilling. They hide behind excuses at every opportunity and avert blame in any way they can. Nobody likes a coward, much less a smooth talking one like the UN.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-08-2003, 08:50 PM
Poboy racing

Quote:
Originally posted by 01WhiteCobra
I like it!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-09-2003, 09:22 AM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally posted by MouseKiller

The UN is a hopelessly crippled organization of the weak and unwilling. They hide behind excuses at every opportunity and avert blame in any way they can. Nobody likes a coward, much less a smooth talking one like the UN.
The un is paid too well, by these terrorist org. to want them removed
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-17-2003, 10:31 AM
No Cerveza... No Trabajo

Quote:
Originally posted by MouseKiller
Now that is a load of Pinko CNN garbage there. I fail to see what a no fly zone has to do with ground control of iraq? And of what nationality were all the troops the northern alliance troops fighting in far north Iraq?

The Al-Queda camps were well south of the iraqi troops in northern Iraq and Iraq was well aware of their presence.

Baaahhaaaaa. You are so far off, you aren't in even left field.

Please, oh please, state all your supporting evidence.

BTW, the House Of Representatives had a chance to start the withdrawal of the US from the UN in the past couple of days. Since I doubt you actually knew this, I thought I'd tell you.

It failed by a vote of 350-74.

Who has control of congress? Republican or Democrat? This vote wasn't even close.

Better check to see where your representatives voted. You do know who they are, no?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement