DFW Mustang Forums banner

Miken Freak

463 views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  markfcrprez 
#1 ·
I need some help i bought a Miken Freak 98 on of craigs list a few months ago practically brand new. I broke it last night in a softball game, but since i do not have a reciept i cannot warranty it. Does anyone have any suggestions or a reciept i can borrow to warranty it. Maybe someone has or works for a sporting goods store that i can buy one from and return it so i have a reciept. any thought please let me know.

#12 ·
The Syn2 will be banned in ASA, starting Jan 1, 2008. It'll still be legal for use in Utrip/NSA/ISA play.

Warranty returns have to go back to the manufacturer, retailers won't take them.

The Mayhem is a good bat, I have 2, one for Utrip, one for ASA.

Mach1Nut, if you want to sell that Syn2, I'd go to Softballfans.com/forums and post it up. I don't know how much you paid for it, but since they're being banned the prices are taking a hit, I'd try quick.

#13 ·
tex said:
The Syn2 will be banned in ASA, starting Jan 1, 2008. It'll still be legal for use in Utrip/NSA/ISA play.

Warranty returns have to go back to the manufacturer, retailers won't take them.

The Mayhem is a good bat, I have 2, one for Utrip, one for ASA.

Mach1Nut, if you want to sell that Syn2, I'd go to Softballfans.com/forums and post it up. I don't know how much you paid for it, but since they're being banned the prices are taking a hit, I'd try quick.
One of the USSSA umps told me that my Synergy 2 is no good after this year and that the Miken freak is no good either, since the grandfather rule is going to be up.

#14 ·
Ted said:
One of the USSSA umps told me that my Synergy 2 is no good after this year and that the Miken freak is no good either, since the grandfather rule is going to be up.
That's only in ASA play. If you doubt that it's legal in Utrip, ask your league/park director. I can find the rule change for ASA if you want, and show you the Utrip banned bat list.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.