DFW Mustang Forums banner

I've often wondered why I torture myself daily...

1K views 45 replies 14 participants last post by  JPS 
#1 ·
...and I think I have found the answer.

here

#32 ·
AbecX said:
So whats taking you so long to pick one of them up? rofl... Muscles cant build personality!
You'd be suprised at how many girls like that end up with a "dumpy" regular guy. I'm too damn attractive for my own good. :( :p

#33 ·
I applaud all of those women for their hard work and dedication. Interestingly enough, many of the female body building competetors serve as fitness models (like Monica Brandt) and they look totally different as a model than they do in their competitive form. They are still lean but not cut and with less mass.

#34 ·
That's the funny part, most of those girls would be with some dumpy clown off the street because of "love".

All you need is a 10" cock and a fat wallet!

#37 ·
They need to show the video of the same chicks 6 months AFTER. Chicks get 'comfortable' pretty damn fast lol

#41 ·
i've always liked a girl that worked out, or at least did cardio. Ever since i started working at the gym, its almost a must to find a girl that enjoys working out.

Some of the hottest women I have ever met are group X instructors(aerobics classes at 24 hour), and some of them have had 2+ kids.

#44 ·
JPS said:
Trust me, you didn't miss anything. It was a pic of my choir kids....I was in the background. I thought about leaving it up but I'm really not sure how the parents of the kids would feel so I took it down.

JPS
Im a teacher too and I agree with you on that, you just dont want to piss people off. I never even post pics of my student's artwork let alone pics of them. All it takes is one litigious nut...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.