DFW Mustang Forums banner

Golf and Baseball huh?

423 views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  SVTVenom 
#1 ·
I hate this time of year! COME ON FOOTBALL!!

#5 ·
46Tbird said:
Love playing it, hate watching it.

Unless something tremendous happens, like a triple play or a grand slam or a 500th homer, that kinda thing. And yeah Paul, guess I missed it in between all the reports on Tiger's father's day performance. god bless

i had all of hooters glaring at me because the waitesses would not change the astros game on the one TV i was watching to the golf and or nascar on the other 50 TV's in the place. by the way when did tiger start shooting roids?? he looked pretty big. do they test in golf?

god bless.

#6 ·
ELVIS said:
i had all of hooters glaring at me because the waitesses would not change the astros game on the one TV i was watching to the golf and or nascar on the other 50 TV's in the place. by the way when did tiger start shooting roids?? he looked pretty big. do they test in golf?

god bless.
LPGA tests, PGA doesn't... and yes, it's obvious that he is.

#9 ·
Biggio is closing in on 3000 hits (2989), it shouldn't take him more than a month to get there :D . Sosa and Griffey closing in on 600 HR's, ARod and 5 or 6 guys closing in on 500 HR's. Verlanders no hitter, Glavine closing in on 300 wins, Clemens pitching again at the age of 93..............there are some good story lines out there in Baseball.

#18 ·
ELVIS said:
i take it that means you missed Mike Lambs grand slam yesterday. ASTROS FTW!!
LOL. Astros < Rangers.

This week anyway.

But just in case anyone thinks the Rangers little run here lately is nice...after today's game against the 'Stros...we've got back to back 4 game series on the road @ Boston and @ Detroit and then 6 of the following 9 against Anaheim (Baltimore is the other 3). In those total 17 games, I say the Rangers go 6-11 at best, but I'd settle for 9-8.

#21 ·
Denny said:
I tried to call you last night during the game. Best game I've watched in a while.

yeah i saw it when i got home at 12:30 from the game. i didnt figue you would appreciate a call back at that time. best ball game i have seen in yrs.

god bless.

#22 ·
Sunday, August 5, 2007 is the first football game for this upcoming season.

Hall Of Fame Game: New Orleans vs. Pittsburgh - 8:00 p.m. (Eastern) on NFL Network

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.