DFW Mustang Forums banner

Cavs Win

404 views 29 replies 14 participants last post by  Juiced4V 
#1 ·
Lebron scored 29 of the Cavs last 30 points. :eek: It's the Lebron show but it went to double OT. 109-107

And yes, ESPN is trying to suck him off right now. :D

#14 ·
I hope the Cavs can finish the deal against Detroit. They were in this situation last year in the 2nd round against Detroit and won game 5 to take a 3-2 lead, but but ended up losing the series. Hopefully with that experience, it'll help them this time around. I'll actually watch the Finals if its the Spurs/Cavs, but I'll be nowhere near a TV if its Spurs/Pistons.

#16 ·
Didn't see the game but sounds like a good one ........

Its too bad the Spurs are going to have to crack that ass .

#24 ·
I'm glad Lebron made it, but I was really hoping Detroit would make it. The Pistons frontcourt matches up way better with San Antonio. Detroit can beat the Spurs, the Cavs don't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Spurs in 5. :(

#25 ·
I'm glad the Cavs won . I think it might be a better series than it would have been with the Pistons . I say the Spurs in 6 because they will probably lose game 1 since they've had the rest and the Cav's are on a huge high right now .

#26 ·
Got5onIt said:
I'm glad Lebron made it, but I was really hoping Detroit would make it. The Pistons frontcourt matches up way better with San Antonio. Detroit can't beat the Spurs, the Cavs don't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Spurs in 5. :(
fixed...your wrong...Piston cannot beat Spurs...I think Cavs have a better chance

GO SPURS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.