DFW Mustang Forums banner

Family Values Tour 07!!!

760 views 41 replies 8 participants last post by  Geor! 
#1 ·
8/17 @ Smirnoff

KoRn
Atreyu
Evanescence
Flyleaf
Trivium
HellYeah
Neurosonic
Droid

This is going to be one hell of a bad-ass concert. For those of you who don't know; HellYeah has members of Pantera, Mudvayne, and Nothingface.

#4 ·
Talk about a shitfest.

#5 ·
#8 ·
#10 ·
ma67cpe said:
I have not heard of any of those guys.
Hell, I've only heard of about half, lol.

#12 ·
SouthernSVT said:
I listen to some pretty hardcore music, and most of those I have never heard of or are too heavy. Heavy to the point of pure noise.
If you call bullet for my valentine really heavy I'm going to have to laugh, a lot.:p

#14 ·
poopnut2 said:
Geofs one of those ******* who listens to bands until they get popular then says that they sold out.

But yeah, Family Values sucks.
Yeah, that's it pal.

#16 ·
ma67cpe said:
what kind of music is this stuff? Is it really hard like sepultra shit?
Most of the stuff I listen to is of the doom variety. Heavy, but slowed down.

#17 ·
90GT50 said:
If you call bullet for my valentine really heavy I'm going to have to laugh, a lot.:p
Not even close. Check out Unearth, All That Remains, Haste the Day (older stuff is much heavier), As I Lay Dying, Chimaira, The Burning Season, August Burns Red, Caliban. <----------I listen to stuff like this, metalcore, but not doom/black metal. Most of em are hardcore Christian bands, but you would not know it by listening to em. Bullet for My Valentine is pretty bad-ass though.

#18 ·
SouthernSVT said:
Not even close. Check out Unearth, All That Remains, Haste the Day (older stuff is much heavier), As I Lay Dying, Chimaira, The Burning Season, August Burns Red, Caliban. <----------I listen to stuff like this, metalcore, but not doom/black metal. Most of em are hardcore Christian bands, but you would not know it by listening to em. Bullet for My Valentine is pretty bad-ass though.
***.:p
Yes, I know of all those bands, lol. Listen to "Oh, Sleeper", you'd probably like them, my brother tours with them, and does the merch for them. Some members from letter twelve/terminal, and between the buried and me's guitarist. You'd probably like as cities burn, bleeding through, maylene and the sons of disaster, and anything else on solid state, too.

#19 ·
Queers.

#20 ·
Geof said:
Didn't say I really liked them, they're all alright.
Go listen to Mr. Bungle, bitch:D

#21 ·
90GT50 said:
***.:p
Yes, I know of all those bands, lol. Listen to "Oh, Sleeper", you'd probably like them, my brother tours with them, and does the merch for them. Some members from letter twelve/terminal, and between the buried and me's guitarist. You'd probably like as cities burn, bleeding through, maylene and the sons of disaster, and anything else on solid state, too.
Between the Buried and Me's guitarist is un-fuckin-believable, i'll definatly check em out. Bleeding through has never really done it for me, and I saw Maylene & sons w/ Haste the Day and From Autumn to Ashes not too long ago. They were alright, but nothing like Dallas used to be with UnderOath. I can't remember if I have ever heard As Cities Burn before, but I have heard of them at least. Some other bad-ass band like these; The Agony Scene, Travail, As Blood Runs Black, Trivium (old stuff), Nodes of Ranvier, Killswitch Engage, Demon Hunter, 2 cents, Zao, and Centralia.

#22 ·
Geof said:
lol.....I'm sorry I don't listen to cut-yourself for satan suicide music. I like my bands to have some melody to em. Most of the bands I listen to are plenty hard enough for some bad-ass pits while still being able to chill around the house and jam out to em. There is no way you could call Unearth, As I Lay Dying, or August Burns Red weak either.

#23 ·
SouthernSVT said:
Between the Buried and Me's guitarist is un-fuckin-believable, i'll definatly check em out. Bleeding through has never really done it for me, and I saw Maylene & sons w/ Haste the Day and From Autumn to Ashes not too long ago. They were alright, but nothing like Dallas used to be with UnderOath. I can't remember if I have ever heard As Cities Burn before, but I have heard of them at least. Some other bad-ass band like these; The Agony Scene, Travail, As Blood Runs Black, Trivium (old stuff), Nodes of Ranvier, Killswitch Engage, Demon Hunter, 2 cents, Zao, and Centralia.
I don't really like the agony scene, demon hunter, or trivium, heh. Other than that the other bands you listed are pretty good, and yeah, Dallas does sound way different in maylene compared to underoath. 2 cents sounds a little like maylene too.

#24 ·
SouthernSVT said:
lol.....I'm sorry I don't listen to cut-yourself for satan suicide music. I like my bands to have some melody to em. Most of the bands I listen to are plenty hard enough for some bad-ass pits while still being able to chill around the house and jam out to em. There is no way you could call Unearth, As I Lay Dying, or August Burns Red weak either.
Don't listen to geof, he likes melt banana.

#25 ·
Oh yeah, throw in some shai hulud, and maybe bane, ed gein, botch, and cattle decapitation.

#26 ·
90GT50 said:
I don't really like the agony scene, demon hunter, or trivium, heh. Other than that the other bands you listed are pretty good, and yeah, Dallas does sound way different in maylene compared to underoath. 2 cents sounds a little like maylene too.
I only like old Trivium, the last two CD's sucked. Demon Hunter was one of the 1st metal bands I listened to, so they have sentimental value with me. But Agony Scene is fuckin awsome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.