DFW Mustang Forums banner

Spurs take game 1 from Phoenix.

400 views 38 replies 13 participants last post by  mustang_marc 
#1 ·
Duncan had 32 points and 14 rebounds. Are you listening Dirk?

#5 ·
What pissed me off was they kept trying to get him in the game and the officials let him come back 2 or 3 times with blood driping on the floor. The rules clearly state that a player can't be on the floor if they are bleeding.

#6 ·
FreightTrain said:
What pissed me off was they kept trying to get him in the game and the officials let him come back 2 or 3 times with blood driping on the floor. The rules clearly state that a player can't be on the floor if they are bleeding.
You think you were pissed off? I was f'n screaming "There's no f'n way he can play again in this game! If I were, Pop I'd be raising hell!" He was covered in blood and he went back into the game. I couldn't believe it.

#14 ·
ZYouL8R said:
Unfortunately, Dirk missed the game because he was attending his MVP trophy ceremony held at the On the Border in Lewisville.
Someone's itching to get banned. I think I'll do it for a day. Bam!

Sounds like both of us have issues with Dallas losing in the first round. I think I just won the first round between us though :D

#15 ·
mustang_marc said:
Duncan had 32 points and 14 rebounds. Are you listening Dirk?
I missed the game and tried to catch any replays late last night but there were none. Damn, I didn't realize that Houston lost as well, no idea who to root for now :(

#20 ·
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now tha was some funny shit, I bet ZUL8TR thought the storm was over :D :D :D ...'H'

#21 ·
Denny said:
You broke my nose maaaaaaaan!!! Man that looks painful LOL! ...'H'

#22 ·
What the fuck happened to Nash? There replaying the game right now on ESPN so I'm catching bits and pieces of it.

#24 ·
evil jose said:
I missed the game and tried to catch any replays late last night but there were none. Damn, I didn't realize that Houston lost as well, no idea who to root for now :(

You know Jose I thought about the same thing and here is where I ended up:

-I could never root for the Spurs, just to much bad blood, hate them to much.
-I think Utah is overated
-Phoenix is good and fun to watch, Nash is getting the MVP award after that nose (even though the playoffs are not suppose to count)
-Golden State is tough to watch after I hung up my Nowitzness shirt for another year, but there energetic and should beat Utah so.......

I'm going with Golden State vs Phoenix, Phoenix to the Finals and Phonix over Detroit.

Though the Spurs will probably be inserted where you see Phoenix above......I'm going with what I would "prefer" to see :D

#26 ·
must"have"ang said:
You know Jose I thought about the same thing and here is where I ended up:

-I could never root for the Spurs, just to much bad blood, hate them to much.
-I think Utah is overated
-Phoenix is good and fun to watch, Nash is getting the MVP award after that nose (even though the playoffs are not suppose to count)
-Golden State is tough to watch after I hung up my Nowitzness shirt for another year, but there energetic and should beat Utah so.......

I'm going with Golden State vs Phoenix, Phoenix to the Finals and Phonix over Detroit.

Though the Spurs will probably be inserted where you see Phoenix above......I'm going with what I would "prefer" to see :D
Well between Phoenix and San Antonio I'd choose the Spurs just because I hate more members of the Suns than I do over SA. Hell I have a lot of respect for Duncan, Horry, and Finely. Nash is the only guy I'll give props to on the Suns team. I hate Raja Bell something fierce :mad:

Golden State I'll hate on. Don't know of anybody to root for on the West Coast :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.