DFW Mustang Forums banner

Ufc 70

1K views 65 replies 36 participants last post by  Matt93Cobra 
#1 ·
Saturday night has a great looking line up and it is free why cant they all be on spike.

#29 ·
Mirko

Alright, it's time for all you guys that had Mirko's nuts in your mouth to say you were wrong. I didn't see it coming either, but obviously he can be beat.....If you call getting your fucking head damn near ripped off your shoulders and knocked the fuck out all from one helluva kick being beat. :D

#30 ·
Wow!! Cro-Cop got knocked out nasty!! I bet Dana is pissed. There goes some big money. Everybody wanted to see Cro-Cop vs Randy or Chuck or Fedor. Even though they still may sometime in the future, the luster is taken away for the most part. Kind of like Chuck vs Silva since Silva got KO'd twice. I am surprized Cro-Cop could walk after twisting his ankle like that. Crazy!!

#33 ·
That kick was amazing, Mirko folded up like a lawn chair. I thought for sure he was gonna have a broke ankle or dislocated knee, Hell it must have looked real bad up close cus in the slow mo replay you could see the ref cover is eyes and go *DAMMMMB* lol I didn't think he was going To lose but I know he could "get caught" like when he Randelman KO'd his ass.

#41 ·
Tyrone Biggums said:
Year of the upset is right. This is one of the reason's I love MMA. I must say, this was one of the better free events.
The Arlovski fight was probably the weakest fight I have ever seen in my entire life.

#43 ·
DbonezNY said:
thats MMA for yah...

P.S. He probably got out of the "leg/ankle" breakage fine. When you get knocked out like that, your body is so loose that bones/ligaments usually don't tear or break from just being so relaxed/loose/sleepy beepy.
yeah, he walked out alright on it... watching it, I didn't see any dislocation, so I figured it'd probably be alright. it looked like he was expecting/blocking a lower kick to the midsection... oops!

#44 ·
<----Removing CroCops nuts from my mouth to say, HOLY FUCK!!!

He got a taste of his own medicine, he thought he was going to kick him in the abdomen area, he was probably thinking, no way that guy can kick this high :eek:

My uncle who has never seen MMA said after the knockout, "Is this fighting legal", LMMFGDAO!!! :D :D :D

...'H'

#45 ·
BOOSTED32V said:
<----Removing CroCops nuts from my mouth to say, HOLY FUCK!!!

He got a taste of his own medicine, he thought he was going to kick him in the abdomen area, he was probably thinking, no way that guy can kick this high :eek:

My uncle who has never seen MMA said after the knockout, "Is this fighting legal", LMMFGDAO!!! :D :D :D

...'H'

why didn't you go out to puglys library?

#47 ·
4.6 Love said:
God damnit...mirko got fucked up....Lmgdao @ all the pussies trying to count out "the natural" in a fight against crocop......My predictions is randy will fuck gonzaga up.... :cool:
Arlovski is a boring fucker to watch lately, and I predict Gonzaga over Coture. Cheik Kongo is a bad ass striker. Most of the fights were pretty good.

#49 ·
bert89coupe said:
i bet cro cop's nuts rolled up into his gut like a kangaroos when everybody off this site let go of his ball sack at the same time :D:D
Cro Cop is still a motherfuckin bad ass...just like GSP but what's great about this level of MMA is on any given night anyone can win. That's why I love the sport much like College Football...you never know what's going to happen or what team will show up and shock the shit out of you.

I give it a b+ for an event mainly because it was free and partially cause I killed a bottle of captain morgan Tattoo rum and coke during all day saturday.

#50 ·
NaSSty Nate said:
Cro Cop is still a motherfuckin bad ass...just like GSP but what's great about this level of MMA is on any given night anyone can win. That's why I love the sport much like College Football...you never know what's going to happen or what team will show up and shock the shit out of you.

I give it a b+ for an event mainly because it was free and partially cause I killed a bottle of captain morgan Tattoo rum and coke during all day saturday.

kinda like them GATORS twice this year

#51 ·
92gt said:
Alright, it's time for all you guys that had Mirko's nuts in your mouth to say you were wrong. I didn't see it coming either, but obviously he can be beat.....If you call getting your fucking head damn near ripped off your shoulders and knocked the fuck out all from one helluva kick being beat. :D

First of all you fucking idiot, who are you to say that people had CroCops nuts in their mouth? CroCop is an exciting fighter and he's not even a cocky fighter who talks sh_t on his opponents nor does he walk around with an arrogant attitude so if people like him, guess what? It's normal to like an all around good guy.

You're probably that fan that bet against him at one time and lost your money and now you sit back wishing he'd lose so you dont feel like such a dumbass for betting against him. Had CroCop won, you never would have posted on this thread so sit back and learn something for a change.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.