DFW Mustang Forums banner

who likes 92.5 KZPS

1K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  SNEAKY 
#1 ·
i love cindy scull
probably a good day to listen to her show

#5 ·
it's kinda wierd to think about how long kzps has been around playing rock. it was current stuff back in the day and now it's old, but they never changed format for like 30 years! and jon dilon's been there the whole time.

#7 ·
still miss z-rock

and 93.3, when they actually had a decent program director

#9 ·
I listen to kzps some of the time but IMO their format is old and wearing kind of thin these days. I look for them to be snatched up at some point and converted into a country or hip hop station. The bone is a little better but they seem to have slipped into being comfortable and kind of doing the same thing over and over; the attitude has gone away.

Really, radio is quite bland and boring these days thanks to the mega-corps that own all of the stations.

#11 ·
mind said:
i love cindy scull
probably a good day to listen to her show
I hate that station just because they play Zepplin or Van Halen every other song, and they're run by Clear Channel.

We either have to listen to that at work, or The Wolf, and both are the freakin same in how they play the same shit over and over.

I'd rather listen to Jack FM at work, since they play random stuff and some of everything. Pretty much the same as BobFM down in Austin.

#26 ·
I liked 92.5 right up until this morning when they started playing COUNTRY...(at least my alarm clock radio which was set on 92.5 was...and, as usual, I "smashed" the snooze button - only this time I used a fist...

Damn Clearchannel:mad: Don't we have enough established country stations in D/FW??? (which is why I have presets for them...seems here lately, there are too many wussies in program director chairs with corporate strings attached directly to advertising execs - nobody has BALLS anymore!)

And yes...I miss the old 92.5, 93.3, 94.5 (when it was the Edge), 97.1, 99.1, and the almighty Q102 days...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.