Originally posted by 01WhiteCobra
Go ahead, tell me all about the Z06 Vette. So I can tell you how wrong you are.
Reasons why PHP > ASP
2. Better memory managment when comapred to IIS4, IIS 5 is better but you cant run it on WinNT 4.0
3. Its free.
4. Matched with mysql, its just, well, bad ass.
5. Its closer to C style programming, people like familier.
6. If something fucks up in asp ( exploits etc.. ), you have to wait for people at microsoft to fix it
If something fucks up in PHP, its probably already fixed and you just need to upgrade.
7. PHP can run on damn near any system, asp can not.
8. PHP gives you a bigger penis, asp actually makes your current one smaller.