Battlefield 1942 Is By Far The Best Game Ever :) - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-12-2003, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Battlefield 1942 Is By Far The Best Game Ever :)

If you do not play this game I recommend you buy it. I know about 10 people that I work with that currently play this online. I can never sit and play for just an hour...It usually turns into a 2+ hour sitting. slightly addicting

Just want to know who else on here plays it. My name on there is
n2ocoupe

I'll kill ya
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-13-2003, 12:55 AM
11-05-09

Re: Battlefield 1942 Is By Far The Best Game Ever :)

Quote:
Originally posted by n2ocoupe
If you do not play this game I recommend you buy it. I know about 10 people that I work with that currently play this online. I can never sit and play for just an hour...It usually turns into a 2+ hour sitting. slightly addicting

Just want to know who else on here plays it. My name on there is
n2ocoupe

I'll kill ya
I have it, and was dissapointed with it. The Graphics look great, but the gameplay lacks bad compared to Medal of Honor. (I have both and run on a GF4)

I just beat the single player campaigns, and put it away.
IMHO, I think MOH is a better title. (More online support on Gamespy)

Now if I can only find a partner for C&C: Generals....
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-13-2003, 01:06 AM
UNFUCKWITHABLE

I havent played Battlefield 1942, but i've heard some pretty damn goog things. I'll have to check it out.
As for Medal of Honor, I think it needs more missions. It's only got 7. You can only play it so many times before it gets somewhat boring.
Have any of you played Return to Castle Wolfenstein? It's pretty badass, and the online multiplayer is cool too.
I love all of these WWII era games. They kick ass.

-Matt

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-13-2003, 02:36 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

I play the crap out of C&C Generals...In fact I got it the day it came out and have played all of the ones up to this point. A few of my friends and coworkers play...I am usually the server and they connect to my ip. It is f-just as addicting as BF1942. Since they started doing stats on BF 1942 I've been playing it more...Want to be top 20%...but not anytime soon
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-13-2003, 03:58 AM
11-05-09

Quote:
Originally posted by Stroked71Bowtie
I havent played Battlefield 1942, but i've heard some pretty damn goog things. I'll have to check it out.
As for Medal of Honor, I think it needs more missions. It's only got 7. You can only play it so many times before it gets somewhat boring.
Have any of you played Return to Castle Wolfenstein? It's pretty badass, and the online multiplayer is cool too.
I love all of these WWII era games. They kick ass.

-Matt
There is an upgrade to Medal of Honor. There are fewer missions because they are more in depth. (Read: Longer)
The upgrade adds more missions to the original 7

Quote:
Originally posted by n2ocoupe
I play the crap out of C&C Generals...In fact I got it the day it came out and have played all of the ones up to this point. A few of my friends and coworkers play...I am usually the server and they connect to my ip. It is f-just as addicting as BF1942. Since they started doing stats on BF 1942 I've been playing it more...Want to be top 20%...but not anytime soon
How do you make a server, and be able to exit it without it deleting? I want to password lock a server, but I can't get out of it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement