1. Robotics controls must be attached to NetBackup media server in BusinesServer 3.4 or 3.4.1 configurations.
2. Vendor does not support 3-way NDMP backup.
3. Auspex NetOS does not support tape duplication.
4. For GbE and fiber channel backup of libraries containing embedded NDMP tape server support. See http://www.netapp.com/osn/
for more details.
10. Apply the latest TurboSTORE API patch (Consult Hewlett Packard).
11. Apply the Express 1 power patch and the latest TurboSTORE API patch (Consult Hewlett Packard).
12. NetBackup 3.4 requires XP Patch NB_341_P0939 at NetBackup patch level NB_341_2.
13. Does not support encryption.
14. Available via special order.
15. Limited functionality with NetBackup 4.5.
16. Journal Backup/Restore not supported.
17. Extended File Attributes are not supported with the initial release of NetBackup 4.5. Support for this on UFS, NFS & TMPFS file systems will be added in a later release.
18. Solaris 9 will be supported after it has been released for general availability.
19. Vault option not supported with NetBackup 4.5.
20. This platform (AIX184.108.40.206) is contained in the 4330-02 (or later) Maintenance package. VERITAS recommends users install this package. Contact IBM for more information about this package.
21. The NetWare Media Server Option supports SCSI connected tape drives only. Drive sharing is not supported.
22. The NetBackup 3.4.1 OpenVMS client is available as a downloadable patch for the NetBackup 3.2 or 3.4 OpenVMS client. It is supported with NetBackup 3.4 and 4.5 servers. Download site: ftp://ftp.emea.support.veritas.com/p...Backup_OpenVMS
23. Requires ncurses4 package from Red Hat. See TechNote 244974. Supports Ext2 file system only.
24. See TechNote 247732
96. Major releases following NetBackup 4.5 will not support this version as a NetBackup Master Server.
97. Major releases following NetBackup 4.5 will not support this version as a NetBackup Server.
98. Major releases following NetBackup 4.5 will not support this version.
99. Major releases following NetBackup 3.4 will not support this version.