Does anyone have a Nokia E71? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-07-2010, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Does anyone have a Nokia E71?

My wife has destroyed her I phone, Anything and everything you can break on it is now broken. She wants another smart phone, but not a crackberry or I phone. She has had them both. We are looking at a Nokia E71 smart phone. It has a 4.8 out of 5 star review on ATT.com. I was wondering who has one, and how do you like it?

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/devices/nokia-e71

1967 Camaro SS/RS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Lifer

My wife had one and hated it. I bought her an Iphone last week. It is not very friendly to use and you don't have the options that other smart phones have. With all that said you wanna buy one?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-07-2010, 09:21 PM
$uper $low

f she gets any other phone besides an Iphone (since she's used to using one), she'll be mad she didn't get another iphone.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny1999 View Post
My wife had one and hated it. I bought her an Iphone last week. It is not very friendly to use and you don't have the options that other smart phones have. With all that said you wanna buy one?
That is what I was afraid of. I know she is going to miss the full access to the internet, and all the apps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
f she gets any other phone besides an Iphone (since she's used to using one), she'll be mad she didn't get another iphone.
She ordered it yesterday, while I was asleep, I showed her what both of you said, and she said she is going to try it. If it does not meet her expectations I figure she will be hitting me up for a 3GS.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 08:36 AM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95snake View Post
She ordered it yesterday, while I was asleep, I showed her what both of you said, and she said she is going to try it. If it does not meet her expectations I figure she will be hitting me up for a 3GS.
Expect to be ordering one soon. lol

Seriously though, no other phone out there responds to user input as fast as a 3gs iphone right now. You press mail, BAM, mail comes up. .not 2 or 3 seconds of wait time, then slow ass m

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2010, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Expect to be ordering one soon. lol

Seriously though, no other phone out there responds to user input as fast as a 3gs iphone right now. You press mail, BAM, mail comes up. .not 2 or 3 seconds of wait time, then slow ass m
I know.. I love just my plain 3G phone. It will be 2 in July, and it still works perfect. She is just the type that drops her phone a million times. I have never dropped my phone, and it still works as good as the day I bought it.

1967 Camaro SS/RS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement