photoshop software - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
i need a hairdryer!!!!

photoshop software

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of an older verson of photoshop that I could download. I want to learn it so that I can play with it on a project that I'm going to be doing and don't really want to ask someone else to do my work for me.

I need to be able to do body mods, colors, stance, wheels, etc... Any help on which one would be best for me would be great as well.

"Every day's a fishin' day, but not every day's a catchin' day." I don't think that truer words have EVER been spoken.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 10:17 PM
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Free

http://www.gimp.org/

Quote:
Handy Tweaks To Make GIMP Replace Photoshop

GIMP is the favorite graphics editing program of many designers and graphic artists. It is free and compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux (the two big reasons for its popularity). It has a wide array of features, as well as plug-ins, filters and brushes. Documentation is primarily available in online communities, as well as through extensive add-ons.

Gimp in Handy Tweaks To Make GIMP Replace Photoshop

GIMP was never designed to replace Photoshop, yet with every release, it comes a little closer to being able to do so. It can be used to author graphics, create logos and edit photos, as well as make short animations (using GAP). Despite these features, the open-source app is a foreign world for many users switching from Photoshop. Familiar tools are missing, menus are laid out differently and tasks must be accomplished in unknown ways.

In this article, we list eight tweaks to make GIMP a more serious Photoshop replacement option. Version 2.6 was used to test the following tweaks, but past versions of the app should work as well.
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009...ace-photoshop/

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
i need a hairdryer!!!!

I saw that online but never used it,or heard of anyone using it, and wasn't sure how good it was.

"Every day's a fishin' day, but not every day's a catchin' day." I don't think that truer words have EVER been spoken.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement