On a downward spiral
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in the land of the crazy and the wicked; a place far far away from reality; in a distant galaxy with demonic beings, a place only known as: crooked I
this should work. my son and my nephew arent here so i cant verify this. but its from the nintendo website:
Nintendo DSi - DS Download Play
DS Download Play lets multiple Nintendo DS units share one DS Game Card for multiplayer action, or in some cases, send and receive game demos. DS Download Play works with all models of Nintendo DS (Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, and Nintendo DSi).
Can't choose DS Download Play? Make sure you don't have Parental Controls enabled (more info) that may be preventing you from using this feature.
To use DS Download Play:
On the DS system that is hosting (sending) the game:
1. Insert a Game Card in the DS Game Card slot. The label should face towards the bottom of the Nintendo DSi (more info).
* Games and accessories must be inserted before the unit is turned on, otherwise the unit will not detect them.
* If you have trouble inserting the Game Card, eject it and confirm that it is facing the right direction (more info).
2. Press POWER to turn on the system.
3. From the Nintendo DSi main menu, tap the Game Card icon, then select the appropriate option from within the game.
On the Client/Receiving System(s):
4. On the Nintendo DSi Menu, use the stylus to select the DS Download Play icon.
5. Select the title of the game you wish to download, then select "Yes" to begin downloading. The game downloaded from the other DS will remain until the DS is turned off.
Note: In some instances, it is required that the players are connected and playing wirelessly. In these instances, the game will no longer be playable after the DS with the game is turned off.
Originally Posted by Geof
Hopefully this storm will blow idrivea4banger's sig the fuck away.
Originally Posted by Mustangman_2000
Someone who is able, needs to put the cock block on his ridiculous sig.
Originally Posted by Cooter
and your sig causes distress in 74% of board members and 98% of migratory birds
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
No, your sig sucks like a whitegirl trying to get a promotion
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...