good idea for people who make droid apps - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
good idea for people who make droid apps

to my knowledge there is not an app that rotates ringtones automatically. i have a bunch of ringtones and it would be cool if there was a program that played a different one everytime a call comes in.

not sure if that makes any sense
grove rat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 04:33 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
I know the API lets developers make a call from the phone but I haven't found anything that would let them handle/be notified of an incoming call (or even the phone ringing). Having a list of ringtones and cycling through them should be easy, once you figure out how/when to cycle...maybe every 15 minutes or something?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 04:49 PM Thread Starter
que?
 
grove rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 21,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
I know the API lets developers make a call from the phone but I haven't found anything that would let them handle/be notified of an incoming call (or even the phone ringing). Having a list of ringtones and cycling through them should be easy, once you figure out how/when to cycle...maybe every 15 minutes or something?
hell i would say maybe every 6 hours or even just 24 hours would be cool
grove rat is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 01:31 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
OK, I've about got it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 04:40 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by grove rat View Post
to my knowledge there is not an app that rotates ringtones automatically. i have a bunch of ringtones and it would be cool if there was a program that played a different one everytime a call comes in.

not sure if that makes any sense
I had that idea the first week of having mine. You're so unoriginal, dude!

Geor! is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 06:20 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
I had that idea the first week of having mine. You're so unoriginal, dude!
Do you have an Android phone?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 11:22 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
Do you have an Android phone?
Got your text earlier but was too busy crying to respond.

Geor! is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2010, 11:48 PM
KJ94GT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Got your text earlier but was too busy crying to respond.
So was Tony. Maybe y'all can cry and hug together?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-04-2010, 12:59 AM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Got your text earlier but was too busy crying to respond.
Vagina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ94GT View Post
So was Tony. Maybe y'all can cry and hug together?
Asshole. You two make a great pair!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome