i am about to set up wireless internet at my house and don't really know anything about speeds.
i found this one for 39.99 and was wondering if it sounds decent. i am on the internet quite a bit so i want a decent one.
* Share your cable/DSL Internet connection, with or without wires
* Up to 54 Mbps data transfer rates, almost 5 times more than typical 802.11b rates
* Powerful WEP encryption (40/64- or 128-bit)
* Delivers 10/100 Mbps WAN and LAN connections and interoperability with 54 Mbps (802.11g) and 11 Mbps (802.11b) devices over a 2.4GHz band wireless network
* True firewall with SPI and NAT protection
* Smart wizard automatically detects and configures the best Internet connection
If AT&T DSL is availiable in your area, you may take a look at them. At my old house I had the "Elite" speed (highest they offer in DSL) for 35.00 a month, and the router had wireless access. In the new house, I had to get U-verse, and it also has built-in wireless.
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.