PS3 Game Recommendations? - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
PS3 Game Recommendations?

What are some of the better games out for the PS3 right now? Obviously, God of War 3 had been pushed back to 2010, which pisses me off. Anything else out there worthwhile?

I have Madden and Woods 09 and will upgrade those when the '11 versions come out next year.

Geor! is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: CFBizzle
Posts: 785
call of duty modern warfare 2, assassins creed 2, borderlands (like fallout 3 but better).


Discount tire Reppin TXD 17
my fear is offline  
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Red Oak,Tx
Posts: 333
Dead Space and Killzone i think are pretty good also

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with cat back,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray
98sohc281 is offline  
 
post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 01:31 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Plano
Posts: 711
Assassin's Creed 2
Uncharted 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Demon's Souls
Dragon Age Origins
Borderlands
Killzone 2

'01 Bullitt #0054
bullitt54 is offline  
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Madden 2010
NBA Live 2010
Metal Gear Solid 4
God Of War 1, 2 & 3 Demo
Modern Warfare 2
Gran Turismo 5

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 08:06 PM
Banned
 
DOHCTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Waco
Posts: 5,539
Uncharted 2 is damn near perfect as far as games go in my opinion.

Also, if you have not played Metal Gear Solid 4 then I suggest you run out and get it right now.
DOHCTR is offline  
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Banned
 
poopnut2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: On the Fence
Posts: 20,196
Killzone 2 is one of the crappiest FPS games I've ever played. Seriously a horrible game. There aren't just a whole lot of PS3 exclusive games I could suggest other than Metal Gear Solid 4, and I've heard that Uncharted 2 is badass.
poopnut2 is offline  
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
Not really a fan of FPS games. Sports, racing, role playing games are my faves. I have Metal Gear 4, but the first time I sat down with it, I wandered around for a half an hour trying to figure out what it was I needed to do. Turned the game off and haven't touched it since.

Geor! is offline  
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
I'd go ahead and upgrade to Madden 10. I know you said you'll upgrade to 11, when it hits, but 10 is SOOOO much more improved than 09, I'd go ahead and waste the $40 now. 09 SUCKED!


Can't help much beyond that. Shooter games are my favorites.
bcoop is offline  
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 11:46 AM
dead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Not really a fan of FPS games. Sports, racing, role playing games are my faves. I have Metal Gear 4, but the first time I sat down with it, I wandered around for a half an hour trying to figure out what it was I needed to do. Turned the game off and haven't touched it since.
metal gear will get you hooked especially if you like games with a story. it's a very long game (like 25 hours) and if you havent played the others you might need a couple of hours of this one before you get addicted.

uncharted 2 took me about 12 hours. it's pretty damn fun too. im going to go back and play the first one.
momo stallion is offline  
post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Plano
Posts: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Not really a fan of FPS games. Sports, racing, role playing games are my faves. I have Metal Gear 4, but the first time I sat down with it, I wandered around for a half an hour trying to figure out what it was I needed to do. Turned the game off and haven't touched it since.
Demon's Souls is a 3rd person action rpg, but it's not a game for everyone. The game is very unforgiving but not unfair. You won't run through just slicing down enemies, you have to take it slow and attack each enemy differently. It's a fantastic game and it takes most people hours before they even finish the first level and unlock their ability to level up. Half the fun is just trying to figure out how to beat each enemy in a level. Most things can kill you in one or two hits. I recommend renting it if you like RPGs and if you can get used to the gameplay then buy it. I've got about 30 hours into it and probably about 75% done with my first playthrough.

'01 Bullitt #0054
bullitt54 is offline  
post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
I'd go ahead and upgrade to Madden 10. I know you said you'll upgrade to 11, when it hits, but 10 is SOOOO much more improved than 09, I'd go ahead and waste the $40 now. 09 SUCKED!


Can't help much beyond that. Shooter games are my favorites.


down for a game?

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
God Of war one & two remakes.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 01:31 PM
How you doin'
 
STANGGT40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: 8 Rib > 6 Rib
Posts: 28,254
i have a few games, but i hardly ever play any of them...when i do, i play the tiger woods 2010.
STANGGT40 is offline  
post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 01:32 PM
<Insert Title Here>
 
IHaveAMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 2,040
Three words:

Fully Destructible Environment.







IHaveAMustang is offline  
post #16 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Resident Epicurean
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Irving
Posts: 23,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
down for a game?
Dude, I suck terribly at defense. I supersim all defense, and pretty much stick to franchise mode, unless I play my son.

When does the new BF come out? Nevermind. I missed it at the end.

Last edited by bcoop; 12-01-2009 at 01:45 PM.
bcoop is offline  
post #17 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 01:41 PM
<Insert Title Here>
 
IHaveAMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 2,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Dude, I suck terribly at defense. I supersim all defense, and pretty much stick to franchise mode, unless I play my son.

When does the new BF come out?
March 4, 2010

EDIT: PS3 users have exclusive rights to the BETA right now...you can play the map in the above video for free. Demo is supposed to be released later this month.




IHaveAMustang is offline  
post #18 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop View Post
Dude, I suck terribly at defense. I supersim all defense, and pretty much stick to franchise mode, unless I play my son.

When does the new BF come out?
Lol.. I never play all madden the computer is bullshit one on one. I try not to play unless its online or i play against friends.


what's bf? sorry probably stupid question.

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #19 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 01:46 PM
<Insert Title Here>
 
IHaveAMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 2,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
Lol.. I never play all madden the computer is bullshit one on one. I try not to play unless its online or i play against friends.


what's bf? sorry probably stupid question.
BF = Anything Battlefield

I.E.

Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Vietnam
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2: Special Forces
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield Bad Company 1
Battlefield 1943 (2010)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (2010)

It is a huge franchise of really good games....well maybe not 2142..that sucked

I have every BF game...it has it's flaws, but its one of the few games that allows you to fly an F-35 at one moment or hop into an Apache the next.




IHaveAMustang is offline  
post #20 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
ahh gotcha thanks. kind of like counter-strike at all? i love that game

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 02:53 PM
<Insert Title Here>
 
IHaveAMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 2,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDAjeff View Post
ahh gotcha thanks. kind of like counter-strike at all? i love that game
lil bit more skill than counter-strike. If you want to excel at the BF games, it's all about teamwork and versatility.


Also a deceiving name...I am ReallyBadPilot...if only they knew...muahahah




IHaveAMustang is offline  
post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-20-2010, 11:45 PM
fuckcanada
 
Roliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: fuckcanada
Posts: 5,325
bumping an old thread because I want to hear what other recommendations are out there.
i just bought a ps3 this morning.

uncharted 2 = /bow down, this game is the shit
dante's inferno = perfect gow fix until the 3rd comes out
just ordered mgs4 from newegg.

anything else?
alot of the first person shooters, i'm gonna get on the pc instead or already have.

Roliath is offline  
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 01:37 AM
lol, this place sucks now
 
ClockwrkOrangeS4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: DFWMustangs.net
Posts: 13,422
NHL2K10

I didn't know there were any other games.
ClockwrkOrangeS4 is offline  
post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-21-2010, 04:45 PM
R.E.N.G.
 
Turd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: E = MC Vagina
Posts: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwrkoranges4 View Post
nhl2k10

i didn't know there were any other games.


osgood!!!!!!

1990 Ford Ranger - SOLD
1988 American Eagle Twin Prop - rode in
1984 Chevy Suburban - Mom's car
1989 Chevy S10 - SOLD
1985 Three Wheeler - flipped over
1996 Ford Ranger - SOLD
1985 Limo - Rode In Once
1975 BMW - Rode in a few times
2000 Ford Mustang - Totalled
1999 Ford F150 - SOLD
2007 BMW 750 'PAID' plates - passed on road
2005 Dodge Ram - Burning Gas for someone else
2008 Honda Accord - Slow as Fugg

fight sig abuse-nobody cares about your old cars
Turd is offline  
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 08:14 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Plano
Posts: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roliath View Post
bumping an old thread because I want to hear what other recommendations are out there.
i just bought a ps3 this morning.

uncharted 2 = /bow down, this game is the shit
dante's inferno = perfect gow fix until the 3rd comes out
just ordered mgs4 from newegg.

anything else?
alot of the first person shooters, i'm gonna get on the pc instead or already have.
Batman Arkham Asylum

'01 Bullitt #0054
bullitt54 is offline  
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 08:42 AM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roliath View Post
bumping an old thread because I want to hear what other recommendations are out there.
i just bought a ps3 this morning.

uncharted 2 = /bow down, this game is the shit
dante's inferno = perfect gow fix until the 3rd comes out
just ordered mgs4 from newegg.

anything else?
alot of the first person shooters, i'm gonna get on the pc instead or already have.
If you liked Dante's (which overall sucked across the board with game mags), you'll love Darksiders.

Infamous is supposed to be pretty good. Haven't tried it myself yet yet but it looks really interesting.

Magnus is offline  
post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 11:20 AM
LS1 Fighter
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: DFW,Texas
Posts: 818
Heavy Rain.... if your a fan of adventure/thriller games.

http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=C...3DGO5114464005

Can't beat them, Join their message board !!

I m5...

BpuTacoma is offline  
post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 02:43 PM
fuckcanada
 
Roliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: fuckcanada
Posts: 5,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
If you liked Dante's (which overall sucked across the board with game mags), you'll love Darksiders.

Infamous is supposed to be pretty good. Haven't tried it myself yet yet but it looks really interesting.
I liked Dante's Inferno, because of its god of war play style.

So far, I have GTA4, Dante's Inferno, Uncharted 2, MGS4.
Is Uncharted 1 as good as the second?
I'm going to pick up Demon Souls' this evening, and I will DEFINITELY buy Heavy Rain. Played the demo and loved it.
Infamous plays too much like Prototype and it was definitely a rental.

Roliath is offline  
post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Lifer
 
Blakeski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Allen, Texas
Posts: 1,199
That game is gonna be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BpuTacoma View Post
Heavy Rain.... if your a fan of adventure/thriller games.

http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=C...3DGO5114464005

Wanna see my care face?
Blakeski is offline  
post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Professional Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Closed Course
Posts: 6,665
I was poking around and ended up downloading Battlefield 1943($15 from PSN). I like it and I am not big on FPS games. It's online only and limited to 3 or 4 maps, but it kills time.

It has me considering BF BC2 when it comes out.
71chevellejohn is offline  
post #31 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Lifer
 
IDAjeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,334
God of War... /end thread

New Orleans Saints 16-3 Super Bowl Champions 2010!!!!

Super Bowl 2011 preview

(6-3-0) New Orleans Saints......................(3-6-0) Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys fucking suck
IDAjeff is offline  
post #32 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 04:18 PM
B-WIZ
 
KOZMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: There's a huge chance I've been registered longer than you.
Posts: 1,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by my fear View Post
call of duty modern warfare 2, assassins creed 2, borderlands (like fallout 3 but better).
The only thing that makes Borderlands any bit "better" than F3 would be the FPS control scheme. As for direction, purpose, or story... Fallout is WAY better.




DFWSTANGS: just a jump-the-gun, criticize and judge-all-before-you-know-shit, racists, extremist, whats-a-mustang?, internet forum.
KOZMO is offline  
post #33 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOZMO View Post
The only thing that makes Borderlands any bit "better" than F3 would be the FPS control scheme. As for direction, purpose, or story... Fallout is WAY better.
I cant play borderlands... graphics look like a game you would play on wii, only worse.

2003 slowbra... clutched, lowered, pullied, a little bit of suspension, exhaust, intake ... definatly a work in progress
2k3svt is offline  
post #34 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 133
get MAG for ps3 its a must have exclusive if you ask me! I also got the heavy rain demo and it seems pretty cool but I am not really into one player games that much, get bored fast. MGS4 is a great game as well, also Prototype is must have! I will be getting bad company 2 when it comes out as well.

2003 slowbra... clutched, lowered, pullied, a little bit of suspension, exhaust, intake ... definatly a work in progress
2k3svt is offline  
post #35 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 01:53 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Weatherford
Posts: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roliath View Post
I liked Dante's Inferno, because of its god of war play style.

So far, I have GTA4, Dante's Inferno, Uncharted 2, MGS4.
Is Uncharted 1 as good as the second?
I'm going to pick up Demon Souls' this evening, and I will DEFINITELY buy Heavy Rain. Played the demo and loved it.
Infamous plays too much like Prototype and it was definitely a rental.
Uncharted 1 and 2 are both badass. Dante's Inferno is good but nothing like GOW 1,2 and I hope 3 is off the charts

1991 5.0 - Heads, Cam, Intake, Nitrous, Exhaust.

2004 Cobra - 750 rwhp

FOR SALE!! - Kenne Bell 2.2L with Accufab Throttle Body and BBK Hi-Boost Intake.

:http://www.youtube.com/user/2k4terminator
2K*Terminator*04 is offline  
post #36 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 01:57 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k3svt View Post
get MAG for ps3 its a must have exclusive if you ask me! .
Fuck no.
If you've played any other FPS game made in the past two year, you'll hate mag.
Leveling system sucks.
Controls of the game suck.
Weapons suck.
Graphics suck.

What makes this game good again?


I rented it, went back the next day and demanded they let me exchange it for another game.

Magnus is offline  
post #37 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Fuck no.
If you've played any other FPS game made in the past two year, you'll hate mag.
Leveling system sucks.
Controls of the game suck.
Weapons suck.
Graphics suck.

What makes this game good again?


I rented it, went back the next day and demanded they let me exchange it for another game.
I posted in the thread you started about why I like it. Do you like MW2? The controls seem fairly similar to me from that other than the switch weapon/throw nade buttons. How does the leveling system suck you get xp and you level?

I will agree some of the weapons suck but when you get to like tier 2 and 3 weapons it gets a lot better. It isnt like most games where 1 shot to the torso kills someone.

Graphics arent all that great but I mean you play borderlands???

Killzone 2, MAG, and Counter strike source are the only FPS games I have really enjoyed. I guess different strokes for different folks.

2003 slowbra... clutched, lowered, pullied, a little bit of suspension, exhaust, intake ... definatly a work in progress
2k3svt is offline  
post #38 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 02:30 PM
$uper $low
 
Magnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Plano
Posts: 5,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k3svt View Post
I posted in the thread you started about why I like it. Do you like MW2? The controls seem fairly similar to me from that other than the switch weapon/throw nade buttons. How does the leveling system suck you get xp and you level?


I will agree some of the weapons suck but when you get to like tier 2 and 3 weapons it gets a lot better. It isnt like most games where 1 shot to the torso kills someone.

Graphics arent all that great but I mean you play borderlands???

Killzone 2, MAG, and Counter strike source are the only FPS games I have really enjoyed. I guess different strokes for different folks.
Do me a favor:
Find a major reviewer that rated MAG over borderlands.


It's cool, i'll wait.

Magnus is offline  
post #39 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 04:08 PM
is chilaxing
 
Rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,760
Game play for killzone 2 is what killed it for me. The graphics were there,just not the game play. I didn't like it when you were highlighted for all to see when playing online,the game play was not smooth,and I thought they could of had better weapons. When you move or try to lock on to an enemy, it's out of focus,compared to the Call of duty games which are pretty smooth. Game play is a little slower,maybe that's what they wanted,but I didn't like.

that is my take on that game.
Rafa is offline  
post #40 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Do me a favor:
Find a major reviewer that rated MAG over borderlands.


It's cool, i'll wait.
I am not really into what the masses think is better, I saw my brother playing borderlands and the graphics looked horrible. I am just trying to figure out why you are using graphcis as one of reasons you do not like mag when borderlands looks worse? I mean borderlands seriously looks like it could be an arcade game.

Either way I can tell you do not like MAG which is fine not everyone is going to like every game, in fact I dont know why but 80% of the games I really like few do. I guess most people would say I have shitty taste but o well.

I am curious if you could design MAG or MW2 or a fps online game in general what would be what you would need for it to be good?

2003 slowbra... clutched, lowered, pullied, a little bit of suspension, exhaust, intake ... definatly a work in progress
2k3svt is offline  
post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old 02-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k3svt View Post
I am not really into what the masses think is better, I saw my brother playing borderlands and the graphics looked horrible. I am just trying to figure out why you are using graphcis as one of reasons you do not like mag when borderlands looks worse? I mean borderlands seriously looks like it could be an arcade game.

Either way I can tell you do not like MAG which is fine not everyone is going to like every game, in fact I dont know why but 80% of the games I really like few do. I guess most people would say I have shitty taste but o well.

I am curious if you could design MAG or MW2 or a fps online game in general what would be what you would need for it to be good?
IMO Graphics, variety (guns etc...), fluid gameplay and support from the developers in the form of prompt glitch fixes/DL content I could care less if you could fit 300 players on one map.


fast and cheap is not reliable...
reliable and fast is not cheap...
cheap and reliable is not fast...
06S197GT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome