MW2 Perk Builds - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
None
 
Jedi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Anti-Newbie
Posts: 12,675
MW2 Perk Builds

What are your builds?

I'm playing with a knife build right now that absolutely smokes people on small maps. Marathon, Commando, Lightweight. You move so fast that the majority of people barely have a chance to bring the rifle up before you are right up on them.
Jedi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 10:36 AM
Lifer
 
deso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arlington
Posts: 1,124
When I'm playing poorly, I use Scavenger, Hardline, and Steady Aim. I hate the bastards that knife me when I'm camping a doorway. They just sprint in and I'm dead before I pull the trigger.
deso is offline  
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 10:44 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Colony
Posts: 1,024
Jedi, your set up is great for capture the flag too...
49522 is offline  
 
post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by deso View Post
When I'm playing poorly, I use Scavenger, Hardline, and Steady Aim. I hate the bastards that knife me when I'm camping a doorway. They just sprint in and I'm dead before I pull the trigger.
BLING, STOPPING POWER, AND CAMMANDO.

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Lifer
 
Lason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: arlington
Posts: 11,144
Lvl 54

bling + (FMJ/ACOG on the ACR rifle and FMJ/Akimbo on G18)
commando +
ninja +


I like running around knifing people though so I may switch it up like Jedis and level up marathon and lightweight
Lason is offline  
post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Censored
 
big_tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 3,699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
Lvl 54

bling + (FMJ/ACOG on the ACR rifle and FMJ/Akimbo on G18)
commando +
ninja +


I like running around knifing people though so I may switch it up like Jedis and level up marathon and lightweight
X2 That was one thing I hated about the first one. I would get knifed so much.

The heartbeat sensor is and excelent item to use if you like to knife.

Doors Done Rite
big_tiger is offline  
post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 262
I love MW2 multiplayer.... but it is infuriating sometimes...

I remember one small map (Rust Maybe?) where 3/4 of the players were mid to high level setups like Jedi running around knifing each other.... just don't see the entertainment in that.... to each their own though....

The thing that REALLY drives me insane?

Face-full of shotgun at close range? Still alive...
A knife swipe while running by? Certain death....

88Kaufmann is offline  
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Lifer
 
Lason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: arlington
Posts: 11,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger View Post
X2 That was one thing I hated about the first one. I would get knifed so much.

The heartbeat sensor is and excelent item to use if you like to knife.
Yep I started out sniping on the last one and this one and finally have learned my lesson after so many times getting stabbed in the back. Now I just pack a small assault rifle and go to town. I played yesterday and 6 of the opposing team players were all bunkered together in one room sniping and I came in and knifed them all from the back. I was giggling like a school girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
I love MW2 multiplayer.... but it is infuriating sometimes...

I remember one small map (Rust Maybe?) where 3/4 of the players were mid to high level setups like Jedi running around knifing each other.... just don't see the entertainment in that.... to each their own though....

The thing that REALLY drives me insane?

Face-full of shotgun at close range? Still alive...
A knife swipe while running by? Certain death....
Yeah I can see that. I hated it at first too but now I have learned to embrace it lol.


Still pisses me off the sniper rifles are so weak and whats up with that riot shield shit, now THAT is frustrating.
Lason is offline  
post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 29 Palms
Posts: 566
bling pro
stopping pro
steady pro

Thats usually the one i use but somtimes i like to switch it up a little.
CECILMACK2704 is offline  
post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Formerly 5.0Vert
 
Tangstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 9,823
depends what I'm doin, I don't have any particular build I use all the time but if I were to pick one... it would be package #6. Fal with a holographic site, sleight of hand, stopping power and ninja. All pro of course, probably gonna put bling pro on here in a minute so I can roll with the silencer as well. The tactical insertion helps a bunch on that package, usp 45 with a silencer as well.
Tangstang is offline  
post #11 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Big "foot"
 
BLAKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Around
Posts: 19,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post

I'm playing with a knife build right now that absolutely smokes people on small maps. Marathon, Commando, Lightweight. You move so fast that the majority of people barely have a chance to bring the rifle up before you are right up on them.
I need to build one of those. I got decimated by a fast moving knifer, and it looked like fun.

I'm at level 34 or so and I've spent the whole time so far using mostly one class, which is whatever assault rifle I'm trying to build out. (FAMAS right now, I've almost totally maxed out M4 and SCAR-H)

So far I've stuck with the PP-2000 as a secondary. Got used to needing that with the SCAR and it's bullshit 40 rounds.

The usual perks are Marathon or Bling. (Bling really just so I can get more attachments faster)

Stopping Power or Cold Blooded. (Depending on if I'm trying to be sneaky or not)

Scrambler

A Flashbang and a Claymore

BLAKE is offline  
post #12 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 08:41 AM
Big "foot"
 
BLAKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Around
Posts: 19,217
Ok, that was fuckin' fun. I am now the Blade Master! lol

look out bitches.

BLAKE is offline  
post #13 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 08:52 AM
Nobody
 
SuperWho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Castle Grayskull
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
Still pisses me off the sniper rifles are so weak and whats up with that riot shield shit, now THAT is frustrating.
Semtex and a knife. They will stop using the shield fast.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
SuperWho? is offline  
post #14 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Lifer
 
Lason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: arlington
Posts: 11,144
Gawt damn, Im with Blake. I worked on my knife build and I was pulling 20-35 kills a game last night vs 10-15 with a sniper or assualt rifle. Only thing that is pissing me off is building up a pistol so I can get the tactical knife attachment so I can melee quicker. Too much damn fun though!! I was even able to finally turn on my higher up killstreaks so I could call in pave lows and stuff.

ACR with ACOG
G18 with red dot

marathon pro
lightweight pro
combat pro
Lason is offline  
post #15 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 10:00 AM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Thumbs up

Thanks to 32v for this one
Riot Shield
Blast Shield
Marathon
Lightweight
Commando


Fucking awesome for headquarters games especially if you have a buddy loaded out the same way
SlowLX is offline  
post #16 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 10:52 AM
Big "foot"
 
BLAKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Around
Posts: 19,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason View Post
Only thing that is pissing me off is building up a pistol so I can get the tactical knife attachment so I can melee quicker. Too much damn fun though!!
Wait, what?

Would you mind explaining that one a bit? It's the first I've heard of this one, and I'm curious as to exactly what the benefit is.

BLAKE is offline  
post #17 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 11:02 AM
UFO Club Member
 
must"have"ang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Saginasty
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE View Post
Wait, what?

Would you mind explaining that one a bit? It's the first I've heard of this one, and I'm curious as to exactly what the benefit is.
Tactical Knife is the 3rd unlock on the pistol class (not machine pistols, standard pistols only).

This gives the player a quick stab knife that is always out when your wielding your pistol (see RECON preset class if you want to try it).

Actually, now that I think about it, RECON class in general is a decent running class for people who want to test the concept. Comes preset with UMP45, marathon and lightweight and secondary weapon is .44 magnum with a tactical knife.

One of my biggest frustrations:
Riot Shield is such a horrible class, I've tried so hard to get into it but I always go negative k/d ratio with like 10 assists. Seen some people make it work but I just cant get it down.

"I Approve This Message"
must"have"ang is offline  
post #18 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 11:11 AM
Lifer
 
Lason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: arlington
Posts: 11,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE View Post
Wait, what?

Would you mind explaining that one a bit? It's the first I've heard of this one, and I'm curious as to exactly what the benefit is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by must"have"ang View Post
Tactical Knife is the 3rd unlock on the pistol class (not machine pistols, standard pistols only).

This gives the player a quick stab knife that is always out when your wielding your pistol (see RECON preset class if you want to try it).

Actually, now that I think about it, RECON class in general is a decent running class for people who want to test the concept. Comes preset with UMP45, marathon and lightweight and secondary weapon is .44 magnum with a tactical knife.

One of my biggest frustrations:
Riot Shield is such a horrible class, I've tried so hard to get into it but I always go negative k/d ratio with like 10 assists. Seen some people make it work but I just cant get it down.

Yep, you get a small knife attached to your pistol and can stab quicker. But getting the kills with a pistol is tough buisness to unlock the knife

I have been working on it with the .44 mag and its a PITA. I could cheat and get a buddy to do 2 player with me so I can level it up but no thanks.
Lason is offline  
post #19 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 11:54 AM
Big "foot"
 
BLAKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Around
Posts: 19,217
Cool, thanks for the lowdown guys!

Sounds like that just has to be done. As far as getting there with a pistol, [OldManVoice] Back in my day [/OldManVoice] in COD4, a pistol was your only backup until you could level up and even then you'd have to sacrifice another perk for overkill. I would consider doing it passively: put a regular pistol as your secondary weapon when you snipe. That way, if somebody gets close, that's about your only option. No better teacher than necessity. It might take a while, but at least you're not spending entire sessions getting your ass whipped when you only have a pistol.

BLAKE is offline  
post #20 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 01:29 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 468
I tend to switch my classes around though one of my favorites is:

Riot class
Primary:Riot shield
Secondary:Varies, usually AA-12 or machine pistols
Grenades: Stun
Equipment: Throwing knife (works really well when people panic and run against riot shield; they get knife in the back) lol
Perks: Marathon, Lightweight, Steady Aim


fast and cheap is not reliable...
reliable and fast is not cheap...
cheap and reliable is not fast...
06S197GT is offline  
post #21 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 01:44 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: N. fort worth
Posts: 26
m93 with fmj vs riot shield..... riot shild gets pwned

hyper25 is offline  
post #22 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Sports weenie @ full attn
 
ZYouL8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Laughlin AFB
Posts: 5,638
Stupid question here, but can you use a gun with your riot shield and how do you do it? I've only used the riot shield once and it was in single player and I couldn't figure out how to use a gun at the same time.

Also, in general, how the hell do you aim fast? That's what kills me every time. If I come around the corner at the same time as another dude, he is always quicker on the draw. Even if I get a couple rounds in him first, he'll always somehow end up killing me, so I don't know if it's the round placement or the weapon.

ZYouL8R is offline  
post #23 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 07:07 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R View Post
Stupid question here, but can you use a gun with your riot shield and how do you do it? I've only used the riot shield once and it was in single player and I couldn't figure out how to use a gun at the same time.

Also, in general, how the hell do you aim fast? That's what kills me every time. If I come around the corner at the same time as another dude, he is always quicker on the draw. Even if I get a couple rounds in him first, he'll always somehow end up killing me, so I don't know if it's the round placement or the weapon.
The mobility of the weapon has alot to do with that, usually smaller guns have higher mobility (for obvious reasons) Also, if you level up the slight of hand perk to pro it helps aim faster aswell.


fast and cheap is not reliable...
reliable and fast is not cheap...
cheap and reliable is not fast...

Last edited by 06S197GT; 11-30-2009 at 10:35 PM.
06S197GT is offline  
post #24 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 10:33 PM
The Janitor
 
32VfromHell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Sacred Heart Hospital
Posts: 16,424
taken from the other thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32VfromHell View Post
btw, my "for the lulz" kit is :

TAR21 with noob toob
AT4 x1
c4
martyrdom

with danger close. Its definately great for racking rediculous kills up if i want to force the other team full of clanners to rage quit.
32VfromHell is offline  
post #25 of 57 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 10:49 PM
The Janitor
 
32VfromHell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Sacred Heart Hospital
Posts: 16,424
btw, i hate ranking up kits and weapons i dont like.

For example :ranking up a god damn SMG with an acog scope. fucking annoying thats what it is.


I have had
32VfromHell is offline  
post #26 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 09:47 AM
UFO Club Member
 
must"have"ang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Saginasty
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYouL8R View Post
Stupid question here, but can you use a gun with your riot shield and how do you do it? I've only used the riot shield once and it was in single player and I couldn't figure out how to use a gun at the same time.
The Riot Shield "functions" as a primary weapon, so you have to use it in place of an assualt rifle, SMG, etc.

Your secondary weapon is your key, a pistol makes sense and also a shotgun since your in close range if they are pounding on your shield.

You can lunge with a Shield, it takes 2 hits on someone(unless you hit them in the back) to kill them. Commando is a must for a Shield class (increased melee range).

Most Shield class players wait for the opposition player to either start running away or reload to hit "Y" and switch off shield to secondary weapon to fire. I personally cannot get the Shield class down, i can get tons of assists but still cant go postive with my K/D ratio with one.

ON ANOTHER NOTE!!!!! Got my first Nuke last night on Highrise. 25-0 and called it in, died RIGHT after I got my 25th kill. Probably the most adrenaline rush I've had on the game yet was being at 23 kills and out of primary ammo holding a Shotgun with red dots all around me

"I Approve This Message"
must"have"ang is offline  
post #27 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 09:50 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: houston
Posts: 787
M2000 w/ Thermal
Glock w/ extended clip
Marathon
Lightweight
Commando

sick96GT is offline  
post #28 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 468
have you guys tried the launcher glitch on mw2? If not you here is how you do it.

first make this class:
Primary weapon: any
Secondary: any launcher except thumper, but preferably the javelin
Equipment: Semtex
Secondary Grenade: any
Perks:
Marathon
Any or preferably Danger close
Ninja or any other perk
Deathstreak: any but final stand
What you do is you switch to your secondary and as you are holding the launcher hold the semtex grenade DO NOT THROW IT, cancel the throw by switching your gun (press Y, or Triangle). Now you should be holding your launcher, for the glitch to work you CANNOT AIM down the sight you can still knife people. Basically run around and let people kill you, watch what happens!

Idk if this works on PS3 as I have only seen it on Xbox


fast and cheap is not reliable...
reliable and fast is not cheap...
cheap and reliable is not fast...
06S197GT is offline  
post #29 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06S197GT View Post
have you guys tried the launcher glitch on mw2? If not you here is how you do it.

first make this class:
Primary weapon: any
Secondary: any launcher except thumper, but preferably the javelin
Equipment: Semtex
Secondary Grenade: any
Perks:
Marathon
Any or preferably Danger close
Ninja or any other perk
Deathstreak: any but final stand
What you do is you switch to your secondary and as you are holding the launcher hold the semtex grenade DO NOT THROW IT, cancel the throw by switching your gun (press Y, or Triangle). Now you should be holding your launcher, for the glitch to work you CANNOT AIM down the sight you can still knife people. Basically run around and let people kill you, watch what happens!

Idk if this works on PS3 as I have only seen it on Xbox
I fucking hate the faggots that do this
SlowLX is offline  
post #30 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 12:54 PM
The Janitor
 
32VfromHell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Sacred Heart Hospital
Posts: 16,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06S197GT View Post
have you guys tried the launcher glitch on mw2? If not you here is how you do it.

first make this class:
Primary weapon: any
Secondary: any launcher except thumper, but preferably the javelin
Equipment: Semtex
Secondary Grenade: any
Perks:
Marathon
Any or preferably Danger close
Ninja or any other perk
Deathstreak: any but final stand
What you do is you switch to your secondary and as you are holding the launcher hold the semtex grenade DO NOT THROW IT, cancel the throw by switching your gun (press Y, or Triangle). Now you should be holding your launcher, for the glitch to work you CANNOT AIM down the sight you can still knife people. Basically run around and let people kill you, watch what happens!

Idk if this works on PS3 as I have only seen it on Xbox
yep. thats an exploit everyone is doing now. its super fucking queer to do, and totally ruins HQ mode games.
32VfromHell is offline  
post #31 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Nobody
 
SuperWho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Castle Grayskull
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32VfromHell View Post
yep. thats an exploit everyone is doing now. its super fucking queer to do, and totally ruins HQ mode games.
I had to try it. Makes for an interesting game.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
SuperWho? is offline  
post #32 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Big "foot"
 
BLAKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Around
Posts: 19,217
What does it do?

Nevermind, found a vid describing it. Boom.

BLAKE is offline  
post #33 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Nobody
 
SuperWho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Castle Grayskull
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE View Post
What does it do?
If they are close to you when they kill you, they blow up. Works really well with danger close. I just got 25 kills with it.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
SuperWho? is offline  
post #34 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 03:37 PM
UFO Club Member
 
must"have"ang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Saginasty
Posts: 1,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho? View Post
If they are close to you when they kill you, they blow up. Works really well with danger close. I just got 25 kills with it.
I saw a guy running around last night with his rocket launcher out, and i stabbed him and he blew up and me as well....I couldnt figure that out until I read this thread today and verified it's some new thing people are doing.

If someone takes me off a killstreak with this(while im running silent mp5 on marathon/lightweight) I'm gonna get livid.

"I Approve This Message"
must"have"ang is offline  
post #35 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Lifer
 
jnobles06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lake Worthless
Posts: 2,305
i usually play hardcore team and free for all.

M16 w/ red dot (sometimes FAL on hardcore)
Slight of hand
Cold Blooded
Ninja

1995 Cobra

8.8 1/8th mile on stock motor (225k miles) w/exhaust 3.73's and drag radials.
jnobles06 is offline  
post #36 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 09:11 PM
600 plus a few
 
BottleRocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Westchester, the best Chester
Posts: 7,278
Marathon +
Commando +
Lightweight +

Any SMG (usually P90)
Magnum w/ tactical knife

Buy my car! https://www.dfwstangs.net/classifieds...product=124819



some people are like slinkies; they're completely useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
BottleRocket is offline  
post #37 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 09:12 PM
600 plus a few
 
BottleRocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Westchester, the best Chester
Posts: 7,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWho? View Post
If they are close to you when they kill you, they blow up. Works really well with danger close. I just got 25 kills with it.
Doesnt help your K/D much though

Buy my car! https://www.dfwstangs.net/classifieds...product=124819



some people are like slinkies; they're completely useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
BottleRocket is offline  
post #38 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 09:13 PM
600 plus a few
 
BottleRocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Westchester, the best Chester
Posts: 7,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by sick96GT View Post
M2000 w/ Thermal
Glock w/ extended clip
Marathon
Lightweight
Commando
Extended what?

Buy my car! https://www.dfwstangs.net/classifieds...product=124819



some people are like slinkies; they're completely useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
BottleRocket is offline  
post #39 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 08:27 AM
Nobody
 
SuperWho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Castle Grayskull
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by BottleRocket View Post
Doesnt help your K/D much though
It does if you are good at knifing. I don't do it anymore, it's a douche move, but it is fun to use against a team that has one.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
SuperWho? is offline  
post #40 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 08:37 AM
Big "foot"
 
BLAKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Around
Posts: 19,217
So I ran into one of these launcher glitchers last night during a round of demolition. Totally ruined the game. Douche move for sure.

BLAKE is offline  
post #41 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 08:51 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,163
M16 w/ Bling Pro [Holographic + FMJ] + Stopping Power Pro + Steady Aim Pro

Taylor is offline  
post #42 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Lifer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by BottleRocket View Post
Extended what?
Extended clip = more ammo. Unlocked by getting, I think, 15 kills using FMJ attachment.

Taylor is offline  
post #43 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Slingin rock on da corner
 
NTexas_V-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sherman TX
Posts: 3,451
I didn't know Glocks had clips on them, most I've ever seen fit into holsters. I guess clips make it tactical?


Mags is what the people are looking for here.

Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.


God Bless our Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev View Post
sass me again and see what happens...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
I knew you were a titty hating fag the moment I met you.

2007 Harley Davidson Street Bob
2003 King Ranch F-150
NTexas_V-Star is offline  
post #44 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Lifer
 
Lason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: arlington
Posts: 11,144
Damn it, I was wondering what was up with the launcher guys that blew up when I knifed them!! That shit sucks!!
Lason is offline  
post #45 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:18 AM
Wolverines!!!
 
SlowLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: 1st Civ Div
Posts: 9,261
Supposedly that shit is supposed to be fixed soon with the next update...on PC anyways
SlowLX is offline  
post #46 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 09:20 AM
is chilaxing
 
Rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,760
Was playing juan on juan with my friends kid other day and there's a glitch on one of the maps where you can walk into one of the pipes. He said check this out and he started to jump a few times and all of a sudden, he's inside the pipe. You can't see him, but he can see everything around him and shoot.
Rafa is offline  
post #47 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Nobody
 
SuperWho?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Castle Grayskull
Posts: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
Was playing juan on juan with my friends kid other day and there's a glitch on one of the maps where you can walk into one of the pipes. He said check this out and he started to jump a few times and all of a sudden, he's inside the pipe. You can't see him, but he can see everything around him and shoot.
You can also lay down in the back of the trucks in various maps. I use my heartbeat and m16 and pop up when they go by. Works real well at the back of the quarry behind the building adjacent to the drain that everyone likes to come up to the top of the map. They always come up, and go behind the buildings. When they go by, I pop them. Works well on hardcore where you don't see the killshot.

New Project 1964 C10 350/700r4
SuperWho? is offline  
post #48 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 11:23 AM
is chilaxing
 
Rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 3,760
Well I hope they fix this shit on next patch...shit isn't any fun.
Rafa is offline  
post #49 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Texan
 
0 GT 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Parker, TX
Posts: 3,684
I run bling pro, cold blooded, and ninja pro. SCAR-H with ACOG site and FMJ and a M93 Raffica with a red dot and silencer. Fun stuff.

0 GT 2 is offline  
post #50 of 57 (permalink) Old 12-03-2009, 07:44 PM
600 plus a few
 
BottleRocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Westchester, the best Chester
Posts: 7,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
I didn't know Glocks had clips on them, most I've ever seen fit into holsters. I guess clips make it tactical?


Mags is what the people are looking for here.
ding ding ding!

Buy my car! https://www.dfwstangs.net/classifieds...product=124819



some people are like slinkies; they're completely useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
BottleRocket is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome