just re-did my mms....I deleted the swirlymms because I wanted mms to come in regular like it should.
1. In Cydia, add source: http://repo.sinfuliphone.com
2. then search for mms & tethering settings, install, and do what it says about resetting the network
"Make sure you have the cellular data network under the network settings so you can edit the settings."
3. go to settings/general/network/cellular data network
4. and match the 1st 2 pics have
5. very last field which is the "MMS UA Prof URL": use this.....
6. Exit and go send a text, you'll notice you have a camera icon there. Click on it and pick a picture and send it to someone. If it does not give you a red exclamation mark to the right, you are set up, if it does give it to you, do the following and repeat starting with # 3.(it took a couple tries on mine to make it work.)
settings/general/reset/reset network settings
settings/general/network/cellular data network/reset settings
then reboot phone
finally start again on # 3
hope this helps and makes sense
FYI....Visual Voicemail still works