Modern Warefare PS3 is junk now.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Modern Warefare PS3 is junk now....

Well it looks like a bunch of worthless pos's figured out a new glitch to float around and kill, get behind walls and kill, float across the map on s&d and drop behind and kill...

What pisses me off the most, this is one of the greatest games created and certain people have to mess it up for everybody. Why can't people just leave this shit alone and play the game with skill.

Infinity Ward better fix this shit quick.

PS3 owner, please e-mail to [email protected] to complain, hopefully they get enough complaints it will be addressed quickly.

2001 Arctic White M6 SS - 2005 Iron 6.0, Comp 224 566 115, LS2 Chain, LS6 Pump, TR Pushrods, ARP Rod Bolts, LS6 Intake, Home Built Front Mount MP T-76 Q-Trim Turbo, 60lb Inj, TurboWerx Pump, Racetronix Kit, Spec 3+, - 9psi 545rwhp/542rwtq - More Boost to Come!

*SOLD* '91 Coupe, LS1/TH350, Heads 'n Cam, 6.72 @ 102 N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick96GT View Post
Also, 280lbs ain't a lady.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 09:12 AM
is chilaxing

It sucks. I've seen them get on roof of buildings that's beyond the "map line" . The lag-boxes and modded controllers is killing it for me. there's going to be glitches in every game. I hope MW 2 uses what Killzone 2 used. If you see another player glitch, you can go to their ID during game and send PSN a message saying player is "glitching".
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 09:15 AM
Lifer

..but I thought Modern warfare was a perfect game and everyone loved it.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 09:45 AM
is chilaxing

Don't think it's perfect, but it's fun. I just exit match and pick another match if there's a lot of them using cheats or whatever. If it's 1 or 2, I just call them out during game, but more than that, I'll just exit the game and find another. It's funny that some of them who do that still can't win the match.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
Don't think it's perfect, but it's fun. I just exit match and pick another match if there's a lot of them using cheats or whatever. If it's 1 or 2, I just call them out during game, but more than that, I'll just exit the game and find another. It's funny that some of them who do that still can't win the match.
Exactly. It was mainly a bunch of stupid little fag kids. We beat them a few times even with their glitching, we just camped at the start next to wall and when they dropped down we smacked them (the entire other team was glitching).

No game is perfect by MW is damn close and would be without glitch's.

2001 Arctic White M6 SS - 2005 Iron 6.0, Comp 224 566 115, LS2 Chain, LS6 Pump, TR Pushrods, ARP Rod Bolts, LS6 Intake, Home Built Front Mount MP T-76 Q-Trim Turbo, 60lb Inj, TurboWerx Pump, Racetronix Kit, Spec 3+, - 9psi 545rwhp/542rwtq - More Boost to Come!

*SOLD* '91 Coupe, LS1/TH350, Heads 'n Cam, 6.72 @ 102 N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick96GT View Post
Also, 280lbs ain't a lady.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 07:10 PM
Which one's the clutch?

MW is a terrible game, with terrible players.

1987 Nissan pick up-wrecked
1984 Ponitiac grand am-sold
1988 Buick lasabre-sold
1987 Nissan 300zx-sold intake/exhaust
2001 Yamaha r6-sold slip on
2004 Yamaha r1-sold full exhaust
1991 Nissan 240sx-torn down,almost built up.
1994 toyota celica-blown up. exhaust
2005 Honda accord-daily.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 08:37 PM
Googlist-Wikipedian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
Ban.

2005 Infiniti G35 Sedan Ivory Pearl Premium

2006 Infiniti FX45 Liquid Platinum

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2009, 09:41 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
Unban
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

people are gonna cheat, it's just like glitching to prestige, I've played with friends that glitched to prestige and they are just god awful, but they are 10 prestige, idk why they would even wanna waste their time...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Banned

I was playing WaW last night because it was pouring down and didn't want to get out in the rain last night...turns out that all the people that play on Friday nights are a LOT better than me. I'm guessing it's because they're losers and play all the damn time instead of going out and having a life.

Oh yeah, and Modern Warfare sucks.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 12:51 PM
HPP = GHEY

i was playing last night... pissing abunch of people off...

i got killed with a lag switch so... i used mine lol.... and people get pissed like the OP....

there are always going to be CHEATERS... theres nothing to it.. it makes it easy....

I have used my lag switch when it shouldnt have been used a few times... mainly on people that camp in the same fucking spot and you cant kill them unless your strait infront of them...

Nick's Custom Detailing 214-205-1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 01:52 PM
is chilaxing

Why do a lot of people hate campers? I used to camp when I 1st started playing 1st person shooters, but it got boring. It's not cheating, they just choose not to run & gun. Find a decent place and just kill what comes in front of you. I don't camp no more, but I don't hate campers. It's just another strategy. They don't get very many kills and they don't ever learn to get better. A lot of people glitch, but rarely do I play a match where there's more than 2 of them, if so, I'll just leave. Lot of these little punks start giggling on their mics when they make a "glitch kill", but in the end, they pretty much get fucked up anyways.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 02:15 PM
HPP = GHEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
Why do a lot of people hate campers? I used to camp when I 1st started playing 1st person shooters, but it got boring. It's not cheating, they just choose not to run & gun. Find a decent place and just kill what comes in front of you. I don't camp no more, but I don't hate campers. It's just another strategy. They don't get very many kills and they don't ever learn to get better. A lot of people glitch, but rarely do I play a match where there's more than 2 of them, if so, I'll just leave. Lot of these little punks start giggling on their mics when they make a "glitch kill", but in the end, they pretty much get fucked up anyways.
true that...

i play socom more then anything...

and people camp alot on there then come out and shoot you in the back... fucking pussies!!!

Nick's Custom Detailing 214-205-1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Ide fuck her in the ass..

I don't hate campers, cause that's their own style of play, buy rarely will they get many kills... I'm a nut when it comes to running a map, and 95% of the time I lead the match in kills...

WTB: At&T phone... pm me what ya got...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement