Please recommend me a good free downloadable slot game. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.

Please recommend me a good free downloadable slot game.

I am looking for a Slot machine game that is totally and completely free to download and play. I got the typical old family member (don't we all?) hounding me about wanting to play slots on their computer. I need to find a decent free slots game so i can get the old family member to leave me alone. I know that the first thing that comes to mind is google, but can you imagine the sheer number of slot games that come up in any type of google search? I just need a little help locating one. Know of any good ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksthem1 View Post
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillaxed View Post
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.

Well nevermind about the slots, i found out how to get his old ones working again. It needed a stupid java update. But now i got a new problem. I am using windows vista home, and i am needing to get that thing at the very top of the desktop to come back. I just converted to vista a month ago and I am not sure what to call it, i think it may be there for the elderly. It is at the top center of the desktop. It has various icons on it, such as Internet Explorer and the recyleing bin and such.

Most people don't have it cause they don't need it, and i accidentally disabled it (i guess i did anyway) on my grandfather's computer and due to his age he has lost the ability to learn new technology very well. (as most old people do) He wants it back and if you have ever tried to teach an old person anything about computers then you can understand my frustration lol. I have looked around and i can not find how to put that thing back. It's just like a little toolbar or something that hangs there at the very top of the viewable area with some icons on it. Can anyone help me out?

Quote:
i think thedark1337 is a pretty cool guy. eh plays the game and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote:
- later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 06:04 PM
Long Live T.S.

Maybe vista sidebar gadgets ?

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.

Looked through the sidebar options, didn't see it there.

Quote:

Quote:
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-22-2008, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
Canada is welcome here.

It was freaking RocketDock.

Quote:

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement