Anyone here work for Game Stop? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Anyone here work for Game Stop?

I've got an issue, and I'm fucking pissed. Managers aren't doing me any good. Corporate customer service isn't doing me any good.

Looking for some help here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 11:21 AM
Very Interesting

You wanna hear pissed....

My XBOX has some issues. I bought GameStops extened warranty... Guess what? No one knows anything about it. And there's no way to look it up in their system. Only if I still had the receipt???

WTF?

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
post #3 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 11:29 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Matt
You wanna hear pissed....

My XBOX has some issues. I bought GameStops extened warranty... Guess what? No one knows anything about it. And there's no way to look it up in their system. Only if I still had the receipt???

WTF?
Damn when I had a problem with mine they looked it up buy my phone number sounds to me like someone just pocked the cash for the warranty upgrade.

post #4 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Mine is a fucking warranty issue too.

Seriously, it took all I had not to jump across the counter and beat the nerdy little fuck in to submission.

My PS3 got too hot (my fault, not eonugh air space). But I bought the extended warranty.

Every fucking store in Irving is out of the 40gb models. Except for one store. They have a refurb'd 40 gb. I didn't buy a refurb, and will not accept a refurb. I want a brand new one, because that's what I paid for. This same store, as an 80gb model. Well, they want me to pay the $100 difference.

Why are they all out of the 40gb models you might ask? I'll tell you. The 40gb model has been discontinued, and Sony is no longer producing or shipping them. Reason behind this, is because they are going to lower the price on the 80gb model to the 40gb price. But the price won't be lowered until mid September.

They're telling me I'm just SOL, and will have to pay $100, or wait til the price drop and bring it back then. I'm fucking FURIOUS.
post #5 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 12:44 PM
DERP DERP DERP

See if they can refund you the $100 when they lower the price, and get the 80gb now?

post #6 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 12:52 PM
Dyno Racing King!!!

"Hello, American Express. Yes, I need a little help. Recently I purchased..." Take the hint. Get your credit card people involved. They should help you.

Juiceweezl
Dallas, TX
2000 Black GT
2V with a fuel pump and some other goodies
Touched by the hand of a tuning god -- Mr. Wilson
post #7 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Very Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhatch
Damn when I had a problem with mine they looked it up buy my phone number sounds to me like someone just pocked the cash for the warranty upgrade.
no, what's weird is they replaced it once...

then when Microsoft extended their warranty to 3 years. they said, "ooops, we have no record"

post #8 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-31-2008, 11:06 PM
Lifer

Reason #20398420384230 not to buy anything from GS. I can't stand that place. Blockbuster will give you about 50% more value on game trade-ins, too.
post #9 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Lifer

Quote:
no, what's weird is they replaced it once...

then when Microsoft extended their warranty to 3 years. they said, "ooops, we have no record"
Is it like best buy were you can only use the warranty one time.
(they don't tell you this when you buy it.)
post #10 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
Reason #20398420384230 not to buy anything from GS. I can't stand that place. Blockbuster will give you about 50% more value on game trade-ins, too.
Is it certain Blockbusters that give you more? Blockbuster wanted to give me $28 store credit for GTA:4 when Gamestop wanted to give me $35.
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Very Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhatch
Is it like best buy were you can only use the warranty one time.
(they don't tell you this when you buy it.)
sure they do, I purchased it a second time, when they replaced it

post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 11:28 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceweezl
"Hello, American Express. Yes, I need a little help. Recently I purchased..." Take the hint. Get your credit card people involved. They should help you.

Problem is, this PS3 was bought back in January.

I jumped down someone's throat at Corporate yesterday, and this guy seemed to know his shit and was willing to help somewhat. He contacted the store, told me when the GM would be in, and left a message with him describing what was going on.

The first cockrag I talked to at Corporate, told me that the store associate must have been mistaken when he said that the 40GB was discontinued. I told him I've read countless articles, stating the same from Sony. He then told me he didn't believe me, and he hadn't heard that, so I must be lying.

Headed up there in a half hour, to meet with the GM. If he doesn't give me a brand fucking new 80GB model, there's going to be a PS3 launched through their front fucking window, like AutoZone experienced several years ago.
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 11:41 AM
yes, jluv

Brent, I know you're seeing red right now, but honestly, with most electronics, if you have it for 7 months and it breaks under warranty, they swap it out for a refurb unit. Then they fix and refurb yours, and continue the cycle. Since yours isn't brand new, why would they want to give you a brand new one in exchange? Chances are that the refurb unit could be newer and probably in better shape (obviously not broken) than the one you've had since January.

That's standard warranty practice from my experience, but maybe it was explained differently when you bought the extended warranty? I would still consider it a value if they are going to replace it even when you admit it was your fault. Sound more like insurance than warranty.
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoop
Mine is a fucking warranty issue too.

Seriously, it took all I had not to jump across the counter and beat the nerdy little fuck in to submission.

My PS3 got too hot (my fault, not eonugh air space). But I bought the extended warranty.

Every fucking store in Irving is out of the 40gb models. Except for one store. They have a refurb'd 40 gb. I didn't buy a refurb, and will not accept a refurb. I want a brand new one, because that's what I paid for. This same store, as an 80gb model. Well, they want me to pay the $100 difference.

Why are they all out of the 40gb models you might ask? I'll tell you. The 40gb model has been discontinued, and Sony is no longer producing or shipping them. Reason behind this, is because they are going to lower the price on the 80gb model to the 40gb price. But the price won't be lowered until mid September.

They're telling me I'm just SOL, and will have to pay $100, or wait til the price drop and bring it back then. I'm fucking FURIOUS.
I know the manager of the one here in Waco, but that wont do you much I guess..

Stand by or fight while Obama wages his war against capitalism...
post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
Brent, I know you're seeing red right now, but honestly, with most electronics, if you have it for 7 months and it breaks under warranty, they swap it out for a refurb unit.

Of everything I've bought, and had to exchange under warranty, it's never been replaced with a refurb unit. When I have to replace something, it's not replaced with a refurb unit. The customer paid for a new one, and it gets exchanged for a new one. If I wanted a refurb, I would have bought one in the first place. Know what I mean?

Quote:
Since yours isn't brand new, why would they want to give you a brand new one in exchange?
Just to point out the obvious here, but because I paid for the extended warranty.

Quote:
I would still consider it a value if they are going to replace it even when you admit it was your fault. Sound more like insurance than warranty.

Honestly, I don't know that it was my fault. Overheating is the only thing I can think of, though. This is the second one that they have replaced. The last time, they replaced it with a brand new unit.

And for the record, I didn't tell them that I thought it might be my fault. That's just an assumption on my part. They'd be hard pressed to prove that the PS3 not recognizing discs had anything to do with what I may, or may not have done (short of breaking it open and modding it).

My issue is that they don't have the 40GB models, because Sony stopped shipping them and discontinued them. They only have the 80GB models. My bitch, is that they want me to pay the $100 difference. It's not my problem that Sony discontinued the 40GB. It's not my problem at Sony isn't dropping the price on the 80GB model until September. I bought the warranty, plain and simple. They need to replace it, at no cost to me. I've had to return stereos, tvs, and other shit under warranty before. Typically when this situation happens, with things being discontinued, the consumer gets an upgraded model. That's the cost of doing business for retailers.
post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 01:39 PM
DFW MUSTANGS . NET

When I originally bought my 360, I bought the extended warranty from Best Buy. About a year later, I had the ring of death, took it into Best Buy and they exchanged it for one off of the shelf. If Microshaft is packaging refurbs as new, then they are opening themselves up for a lawsuit.

Now, if I had sent mine back to Microsoft to be repaired, then I would almost expect either a refurb or mine back.

Moral of the story, if you want a warranty to replace your electronics with a new unit, buy the in-store warranty.

<-----Can't wait for this 360 to die so I can get the upgraded model with the built in HDMI outputs.

post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Time Served

I vote for throwing the PS3 through their window.
post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOut
I vote for throwing the PS3 through their window.

I know what you vote for.

Actually, I figured you'd prefer me shoving it down the retail guy's throat.
post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Time Served

Quote:
I know what you vote for.

Actually, I figured you'd prefer me shoving it down the retail guy's throat.
Well, I was going to say that, but I know how you roll and I know you’d much rather shove it up his ass.
post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Mach 1 | 32 V

my husband is a manager for GameStop...

BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1
post #21 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 08:34 AM
¯\(º_o)/¯

MY OLD PIECE OF SHIT BROKE, I WANT A NEW ONE NOW AND IM STEAMING PISSED OVER A PS3, BUT THE PERSON BEHIND THE COUNTER IS A NERDY MOTHER FUCKER RAWRRRRRRRRR

lmfao

post #22 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Custom Title

Why did you throw a PS3 thru an Autozone window?

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time

post #23 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowstang
Why did you throw a PS3 thru an Autozone window?

Maybe because hes a 12 year old playing with video games??
post #24 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 11:11 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie
my husband is a manager for GameStop...
Can he give discounts to dfwstang members?
post #25 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 11:54 AM
[x] original checkboxer

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
MY OLD PIECE OF SHIT BROKE, I WANT A NEW ONE NOW AND IM STEAMING PISSED OVER A PS3, BUT THE PERSON BEHIND THE COUNTER IS A NERDY MOTHER FUCKER RAWRRRRRRRRR

lmfao
Laughter @ Brents expense ftw!

Sorry Brent, just picturing nerdy AbecX doing that impression has me loling!
post #26 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB
Laughter @ Brents expense ftw!

Sorry Brent, just picturing nerdy AbecX doing that impression has me loling!

What's even funnier, is that he fits the stereotype of the pimple faced faggot behind the counter.
post #27 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 07:01 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯

Quote:
What's even funnier, is that he fits the stereotype of the pimple faced faggot behind the counter.
AWWWWW YOU STILL QQQQQQQQQQQQQING? GO HAVE MORE UGLY KIDS

WAHHHHHHHHH MY PS3 BROKE I'M GOING TO BURN DOWN UR STORE IM SO BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #28 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 09:51 AM
duh...duh....duh

Costco FTW.

It's hard tracking receipts, but important. Also, this is another reason I do use an AMEX card these days. Tend to take care of things if you have any issues. Both with the merchant and fraud type stuff.

Take care,

My '03 Sold.
post #29 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 09:57 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

you realise. that is is standard industry practise to issue Refurb units for RMAs? Micro soft does it and do do most electronics manufactureres...

just saying.

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #30 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 09:58 AM
We lost one.....

Quote:
AWWWWW YOU STILL QQQQQQQQQQQQQING? GO HAVE MORE UGLY KIDS
post #31 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 10:17 AM
$uper $low

I'm sitting here trying to think of someone that does give out "new" replacements, and i can't think of one story where it happened as standard practice, as opposed to someone bitching about something they're not entitled to.

With that said, fuck game stop. We were pulling up and about to walk in the door when the chick RAN to the door and locked it before we could come in. It was 8:58. Fucking dyke.
It would have taken me two seconds. One to say give me Soul Calibur 4, and one to give her the money. Fucking bitch.

Last edited by Godmagnus; 08-05-2008 at 10:29 AM.
post #32 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Very Interesting

All of Best Buy's warranty claims that require replacement, are NEW units. If the item is out of stock it's equal value.

I've seen people with the 4 year PSP on a laptop come in year 3, and get a brand new laptop for the same price they paid.

Circuit City and Computer City ran the same way as well.

Game Stop is the only place with refub units. I don't know of any major retail electronics that sells refurb units.

post #33 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
GO HAVE MORE UGLY KIDS

Listen here you little no pussy getting fucking faggot. I'm right around the corner from you. If you'd like to act like a man for once in your life, I'll gladly give you the opportunity.

If you're going to sit behind the computer like the bitch you are and not do a goddamn thing about it, then shut the fuck up. Cruz, you're a fucking piece of shit. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but you wouldn't know what to do with your dick if you tried.

Karma's a mother fucker you know. I hope your car winds up in the same place your bike did, and that crack whore you were in love with did, you nutless fucking sack of shit.
post #34 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
All of Best Buy's warranty claims that require replacement, are NEW units. If the item is out of stock it's equal value.

I've seen people with the 4 year PSP on a laptop come in year 3, and get a brand new laptop for the same price they paid.

Circuit City and Computer City ran the same way as well.

Game Stop is the only place with refub units. I don't know of any major retail electronics that sells refurb units.

Frye's does.

I don't know where you people shop, but I've never had a single thing replaced with a refurb under warranty. It's always new, off the shelf. For the record, they got some 40gb units in, and replaced it with a new one.

So Godmagnus, and White Lighting, you guys are wrong.
post #35 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 11:09 AM
¯\(º_o)/¯

Quote:
Listen here you little no pussy getting fucking faggot. I'm right around the corner from you. If you'd like to act like a man for once in your life, I'll gladly give you the opportunity.

If you're going to sit behind the computer like the bitch you are and not do a goddamn thing about it, then shut the fuck up. Cruz, you're a fucking piece of shit. I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but you wouldn't know what to do with your dick if you tried.

Karma's a mother fucker you know. I hope your car winds up in the same place your bike did, and that crack whore you were in love with did, you nutless fucking sack of shit.
Awww, its so easy to push your buttons, you were probably crying the whole time from anger when you were coming up with this oh so witty retort. No wonder you want to break some kids nose behind a counter because of your busted PS3, you're obviously trying to compensate for something with all this MAN talk, its pretty entertaining! Let me guess, you'd kick my ass right now, but you're about to go ride your three wheeler to work and then you gotta kill a deer and drag it home for dinner, followed by some weight lifting and fucking your wife ten times while doing sit ups. Get outta here with that shit! All your posts are fucking stupid, you say the same shit and have to try so hard to prove you walk the walk, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. Its cool, keep telling yourself that people do, and continue to beat up kids behind counters because you're wanting a new devices for your old one. Moron! Whats worse is I'm sure you're already conjuring up a "ILL KICK UR ASS IF I EVER SEE YOU PAL" standard reply that you got from www.talklikeaman.com/random.php.

post #36 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
Awww, its so easy to push your buttons, you were probably crying the whole time from anger when you were coming up with this oh so witty retort. No wonder you want to break some kids nose behind a counter because of your busted PS3, you're obviously trying to compensate for something with all this MAN talk, its pretty entertaining! Let me guess, you'd kick my ass right now, but you're about to go ride your three wheeler to work and then you gotta kill a deer and drag it home for dinner, followed by some weight lifting and fucking your wife ten times while doing sit ups. Get outta here with that shit! All your posts are fucking stupid, you say the same shit and have to try so hard to prove you walk the walk, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT. Its cool, keep telling yourself that people do, and continue to beat up kids behind counters because you're wanting a new devices for your old one. Moron! Whats worse is I'm sure you're already conjuring up a "ILL KICK UR ASS IF I EVER SEE YOU PAL" standard reply that you got from www.talklikeaman.com/random.php.

Spoken like the true bitch you are. Man up, or shut the fuck up. Period.

For the record, my PS3 wasn't 'old'. I bought it in Jaunary, jackass. Once again, you spout off before you know what the fuck you're talking about.

I don't have to try, at anything in my life. I do, end of story.
post #37 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 11:32 AM
¯\(º_o)/¯

Quote:
Spoken like the true bitch you are. Man up, or shut the fuck up. Period.

For the record, my PS3 wasn't 'old'. I bought it in Jaunary, jackass. Once again, you spout off before you know what the fuck you're talking about.

I don't have to try, at anything in my life. I do, end of story.
You bought your shit in January, meaning its 7 months old. Unless your item was still brand new in a box and had never been used, I wouldn't expect a new item at all, ever. It would be like bringing a car back after 7 months and expecting a new one, or a tv, or a computer. Getting a refurbished unit that works as yours should be working, is a valid and normal compensation, especially from gamestop. Unless you bought your shit at a big retail outlet with their over priced extended warranty, I would be glad that you're getting a working unit at all, and to go as far out as your doing to try and get a new one is just stupid, in the end your getting the same thing, a working ps3 unit.

They should make an eMan filter so people can sort through your posts and find out what the hell you're actually talking about without having to read that "I LIFT THE COUCH UP TO VACUMMN UNDER IT, WITH MY WIFE ON IT WHILE DOING CURLS IN MY OTHER HAND WITH 200LB DUMBELLS". Oh and before you do it, I'll go ahead and assume you're going to say WELL THEY SHOULD MAKE A BITCH FILTER FOR YOU.

post #38 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

personally. if some one on her threatend me. i would let him kick my ass.. and then press charges see how he likes it in the big house

D.
post #39 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 01:49 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

hey Cruz. why you gotta be dogging on weight lifters... bitch

D.
post #40 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:02 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
personally. if some one on her threatend me. i would let him kick my ass.. and then press charges see how he likes it in the big house
That's not a bad idea at all.

Let me call out Five Point Slow, and then press charges. Hell, that'd be his what, 3rd or more felony? Time to get that fucker locked up for awhile.

post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godmagnus

Let me call out Five Point Slow, and then press charges. Hell, that'd be his what, 3rd or more felony? Time to get that fucker locked up for awhile.
you cant call him out because then you are agrivating the situation.. but this dude wants to go to cruzes place and beat him up.. and now the WHOLE board saw. so if anything happnes to cruz.. we know who to ask about it.

D.
post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:27 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
I don't know where you people shop, but I've never had a single thing replaced with a refurb under warranty. It's always new, off the shelf.
I'm pretty sure in most cases it only happens that way if it's within 30 days (maybe 60 or even 90 in some circumstances), or if you purchased an extended warranty and it was expressed that the warranty worked that way.

Beyond that, you normally have to deal with the manufacturer. It's standard practice with electronics for the manufacturer to swap your unit out with a refurb, fix yours, and give it to the next guy, and continue that cycle. Seems fair to me since the one you send in isn't brand new or in better shape than a refurb.

Sounds like you mostly deal with extended warranties, in which case it's usually an agreement made with the retailer and not the manufacturer. Apples to oranges. It's nice to know that extended warranties work that way, though. I've never ponied up for one except on my vehicle.
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:27 PM
You never go full retard

Quote:

I've never seen a man so obessed with anothers mans nuts as much as you are with Five Point Slow. Seriously, keep it in the closet.

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said,"Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the Promised Land." Now Obama has stolen your shovel..., taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Resident Epicurean

Quote:
you cant call him out because then you are agrivating the situation.. but this dude wants to go to cruzes place and beat him up.. and now the WHOLE board saw. so if anything happnes to cruz.. we know who to ask about it.

You think I give a fuck about some simple assault charge? LMGDAO!

I've been through much worse, and if that's the worst that happens to me, I've lived an easy life.

It's good to know that you condone some cum guzzling faggot talking shit about someone's kids, that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. So, yeah. Fuck you too.
post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:47 PM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMan
I've never seen a man so obessed with anothers mans nuts as much as you are with Five Point Slow. Seriously, keep it in the closet.
I hate thieves, what can i say?
Quote:

I've been through much worse, and if that's the worst that happens to me, I've lived an easy life.

It's good to know that you condone some cum guzzling faggot talking shit about someone's kids, that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. So, yeah. Fuck you too.
Actually, i think saying you're going to kick his ass, then doing it, makes it premeditated, then a felony.
I wouldn't call it simply, but i don't know your criminal background enough to determine if it's a simple one compared to any others you might have.

post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:

i didnt condone anything.. i think magnus is an asshole.. but i also think you are a retarded fuck for threatening people on the board where everyone can see it.. my comment was NOT directed at you specifically but anyone running around issuing threats...so as you so elequintly put it.. " Fuck you too"

D.
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 03:51 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯

Quote:

Listen to this guy rofl, so pathetic. Dude come kick my ass if you think you can, show your kids you're a bad ass and that you can beat up another man, I'm sure that will impress your wife, maybe you'll be able to sleep with yourself finally knowing your man card is validated for another 6 months. I'll give you my address, and I bet you wont even punch me when I open the door because you're just a bitch. QQ MORE.

post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 04:04 PM
11-05-09

Quote:
I hate thieves, what can i say?

Actually, i think saying you're going to kick his ass, then doing it, makes it premeditated, then a felony.
Show me the statute under assault that shows that.
post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris
Show me the statute under assault that shows that.
dont make me kick your ass

D.
post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 04:07 PM
11-05-09

Quote:
dont make kick your ass
Don't make who kick my ass?

I think you're fat fingering the keyboard again, Feldy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement