Little help here after having to reload windows - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Little help here after having to reload windows

I had to reload windows on the puter. When I am in the device manager the System Interupt Controller has the yellow exclamation point, and has the message "device is not configured correctly". I for the life of me cannot remember if I had this happen when I first loaded windows on this machine when I first built it and need to know where to get the drivers for it. I tried going to ECS's website (has ECS mother board) but it had no downloads for the interupt controller. I just need someone to point me in the right direction on where to get an updated driver. Thanks

92 5.0 LX hatch

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobs94formula
I had to reload windows on the puter. When I am in the device manager the System Interupt Controller has the yellow exclamation point, and has the message "device is not configured correctly". I for the life of me cannot remember if I had this happen when I first loaded windows on this machine when I first built it and need to know where to get the drivers for it. I tried going to ECS's website (has ECS mother board) but it had no downloads for the interupt controller. I just need someone to point me in the right direction on where to get an updated driver. Thanks
I would start with the Chipset drivers. Look up that motherboard and check to see what chipset you are using.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-24-2008, 07:03 AM

Do you have your original driver CD's from when you first put the PC together?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement