Ps3 Gt4 ? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Question Ps3 Gt4 ?

I was going to buy my son this game for his PS3 but he sez he doesn't want it because you have to buy cars, I'm not sure if he knows the whole story, but what happen to the good old days of buying a game shark and unlocking the game. I also don't want to buy it for him, spend $50.00 or $60.00 and he doesn't enjoy it. It's his b-day so I want to buy him a game for his PS3, even though he's hooked on COD4

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Lifer

How does he mean, buy? You basically race for cash/cars and then you can buy more cars. It's like $34 at Costco if you want to save a few bucks.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
How does he mean, buy? You basically race for cash/cars and then you can buy more cars. It's like $34 at Costco if you want to save a few bucks.
So it's like the older Gran Turismos 3, 2's, etc.? Remember he's 13 going on 14 tomorrow, so I don't put too much stock into what he knows vs. what he heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2008, 04:25 PM
Lifer

Yeah, but it's just a demo basically (although an extremely large one). It is pretty fun and I'm not disappointed in the $40 I spent on it. I don't really ever play mine anymore, so if you want to borrow it for awhile to see if he likes it, just let me know.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-22-2008, 11:06 PM
老师

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
Yeah, but it's just a demo basically (although an extremely large one). It is pretty fun and I'm not disappointed in the $40 I spent on it. I don't really ever play mine anymore, so if you want to borrow it for awhile to see if he likes it, just let me know.
there are some mixed up infos in this thread. GT4 is old, gt5 prologue is the new one. one of you doesnt understand what the other is asking.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 12:19 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neiladin
there are some mixed up infos in this thread. GT4 is old, gt5 prologue is the new one. one of you doesnt understand what the other is asking.
I'm sure he just meant GT4 as the new one, that's how I responded.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-23-2008, 10:19 AM
$uper $low

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
So it's like the older Gran Turismos 3, 2's, etc.? Remember he's 13 going on 14 tomorrow, so I don't put too much stock into what he knows vs. what he heard.
Punch him and tell him to be a man.
I was 14 when i played the first Gran Turismo, and fucking loved it.

The idea of the game hasn't changed any, just the graphics and content has.
Scout one out on craigslist that's cheap, buy it, and tell him to nut up.

Then after a week buy him the game he wants. You'll be the coolest daddy in the world buying two games!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement