X-box 360 or PS3 - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 10:27 AM Thread Starter

X-box 360 or PS3

Well I was going to buy one Sunday at Wal-mart but I couldn't decide which one to get. I have heard good about bout, but the circle of death scares me about the 360. Also is the 360 able to play blu-ray disks? I have never used them but I heard the quality is better than DVD's. Any input is appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Lifer

PS3 only plays Blu-Ray Disc. 360 sells a seperate HD-DVD drive. Honestly my PS3 is jus that a Blu-Ray player. Haven't found a really nice game worth spending my time on. Although Assasins Creed seems really nice. But waitin for Metal Gear and Resident Evil to come out. As for 360 the usual Halo 3 is fun. Gears of War owns except the inconsistant (sp) multiplayer. As far as the ring of death i got hit with it a week after i got my 360. Which was at launch. But they fixed it and only problems i have with it now is watching movies. It doesn't like them for some reason. If i had to pick though i couldn't tell you which i'd choose because i always get every game system that comes out as i am a game freak.
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 11:32 AM
phuk therd gier

i think if the ring of death wasnt around everyone would like the 360 a lot more- it is better if you just want to play video games, but if you want a cheapISH blueray player the ps3 is better...

04 converted V8

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Lifer

As stated, the ps3 currently is just basicly a blu-ray player. No games really worth playing on it IMO.

The "ring of death" one a 360 doesnt exist on the new models. Even then all 360's have a 3 year warrenty. I got my 360 the day it was released and have had no problems with it(knock on wood). You can buy the HDDVD player add on seperate to the 360. Beauty of the 360 if Blu-Ray does take off, they can just do another add on drive like the HD-DVD drive.

IMO you cant go wrong with the 360. The PS3 although a nice unit with great potential, has alot working against it...

"His tricked out trans am guzzles every dime he brings home"

2004 RC SWB F150 5.4 - Saleen S/C'd 5.4 3V
1979 Pace Car - Not the usual mods
1984 Gt-350 - Trickflow'd 302
1992 Coupe - Vortech'd 393
1997 Viper GTS - H/C and Giggles

Buy my F-150 Vortech Setup! - Link
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 11:35 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SY04Mustang
i think if the ring of death wasnt around everyone would like the 360 a lot more- it is better if you just want to play video games, but if you want a cheapISH blueray player the ps3 is better...
That is kind of what I am thinking and leaning towards. I like to play video games but I don't have alot of spare time for them. Are the Blu-ray disks alot better quality than regular DVD's?
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 06:50 PM
We lost one.....

PS3 and resistance fall of man kicks ass. Get the PS3 and install linux on it and your set with a new pc, blu-ray player, and gaming system all in one.
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 06:55 PM
Playa from tha Himalayas

PS3 has plenty of good games to play now. $400 for a blu-ray player, you can't beat it. The picture quality and sound are way better then a normal dvd but thats assuming you have a HDTV.

post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Dead Stop Bobby :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi G
Are the Blu-ray disks alot better quality than regular DVD's?

YES!!! its a billion times better quality.. when watching a movie and seeing a person on DVD its clear but on blu ray you can literally see every hair and pore on their face.. its awesome

As for systems.. I'm very happy with my 360.. excellent choice of games and they are FUN
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Custom User Title

I am in the same boat I am leaning towards the ps3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
I'd fuck her and confess my love while using my wife as the mattress.
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Lifer

Don't yall know the Atari 2600 is where its at...AND its making a comeback.

FUCK Canada
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 08:07 AM
dead

the xbox 360 models out right now have the 65 nm processors that run a lot cooler and have a new dvd drive plus they finally added HDMI to the units.

no more ring of death, no more overheating plus a 3 year warranty.

oh yea, the best part is its easy to mod the xbox 360 to play burned games.

the ps3 currently has no games that make it a must buy. it is clearly the better hardware but the software has yet to catch up. buy it for the blu ray player? sure you can if you love movies. i'll wait on it.
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 08:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas99GT
PS3 has plenty of good games to play now. $400 for a blu-ray player, you can't beat it. The picture quality and sound are way better then a normal dvd but thats assuming you have a HDTV.
I do not have a HDTV, I will be getting one early next year. Will I notice a difference in quality on a regular TV as opposed to a HDTV?
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 08:12 AM
dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi G
Will I notice a difference in quality on a regular TV as opposed to a HDTV?

YES.
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 08:21 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

I'm happy wiyht my X360.. IMO if you play online games.. X360 SLAYS the Ps3.
i never had an X box. i was always a sony person. Ps1 and Ps2 where my gaming systems. but i have no desire to sink $600 into a ps3 when im not 100% sure Blu ray will be the media of choice. Once there is a defined winnder. i might get one

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 08:39 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
Exactly, if you like FPS games like Halo then the Xbox360 is where it's at. Xbox live is great for online gaming but it's not free. They have movie rentals, TV shows, album downloads, ect... None of them are free but they are available.

The Playstation Network is free to game on but also has items for purchase, nowhere near what Xbox live offers though.

As for the units yeah the Xbox is considerably cheaper. Well until you add the $99 wireless adapter and $29 charge and play adapter. Then it's more expensive and still can't play HD DVDs without a $169 player.

As for games it seems like most of the software people are friendly to Microsoft. The frame rate on Madden is faster on the Xbox and Assasin's Creed is 1080p on it but only 1080i on the PS3. In the future though games will be bigger than a standard dual layer DVD, some already are. Not sure how Microsoft plans to compete when that happens. Probably by including multiple disks and storing them on the hard drive.

Honestly though if you don't even have an HD set then you should go ahead and get a Wii.
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

MS could always release games that require the MS HD player.. have a multi disk version and an HD version.

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 09:06 AM
NES Crew

The PS3 is the superior choice.
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-28-2007, 09:14 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
MS could always release games that require the MS HD player.. have a multi disk version and an HD version.
Seeing as how it's Microsoft they'll probably incorporate the HD drive into the units and make everyone buy a new console to play their latest games. Realistically though there are only a few games out there that massive. Halo 2 and Halo 3 barely fit though, to make them any better they'll need more room.

The next Unreal Tournament game will be interesting. Comes out on PS3 12/10 but they still haven't announced a release date for the Xbox 360. The PC version requires the game disk and 8 gigs of free space to play, the PS3 version requires the disk and 3 gigs for free space. Meaning it's about a 15 gig game with all the maps installed. It's going to suck to lose more than half of the Xbox's built in hard drive space to play one game!
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Lifer

For me the choice was easy... 360 all the way. I've had my unit for about 6 months now and we have it running at least 6 hours a day as we also use it as a Media Center Extender with a computer on our network that acts as a TIVO.

No red lights... no locks up... not a single problem.

What I love:
-Price
-Performance
-Library of Games with tons of A+ titles
-Xbox Live
-The best online network period... I don't care if it costs twice as much as what it does now... it still blows the socks off anything anyone else has now.
-3 year warranty

Buying a console for a Blu Ray player is a stupid move right now... it's still debatable what format will win. I'd ask those same people that say this to look at Sony's history of blundered proprietary formats: Betamax, Mini-Disc, SDDS, MMCD, ATRAC, HiFD, Super Audio CD, Hi-MD, UMD for PSP, etc etc... How are those players working for you? Glad you spent that hard earned money?

PS3's are having their own issues as well hardware wise... we have two folks at my office that has had their kids go out and neither were covered under warranty... both were stuck paying a 160 dollar repair bill.

Fact is... I'm not a fanboy of Microsoft. I've owned plenty of Sony Hardware (PSP, PS1, PS2) and still have a full line of Sony ES home audio equipment. I just stacked their product against Microsoft's and purchased what was best for me.

And I don't think you'd tell much difference of an HD dvd or BR player on a SD Tv. SD Tv's are only capable of displaying 480i which is the same that DVD's produce. Even if you threw 720 or 1080 at it your still only looking at 480i.
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 03:16 PM
Boost is Good

PS3 for watching some HD movies.
Xbox 360 for gaming.
Pick your choice.
What is sad is over thanksgiving you buy a 360 and you get 2 free great games. You buy a PS3 you get Spiderman 3 the movie.... WOW!!! I think sony is in a identity crisis where it dosent know if it wants is PS3 to be a gaming machine or movie player.
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 04:59 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
PS3 for watching some HD movies.
Xbox 360 for gaming.
Pick your choice.
What is sad is over thanksgiving you buy a 360 and you get 2 free great games. You buy a PS3 you get Spiderman 3 the movie.... WOW!!! I think sony is in a identity crisis where it dosent know if it wants is PS3 to be a gaming machine or movie player.
Bullshit. I purchased a PS3 and got 5 movies free on the spot, a free Blu Ray remote, and 5 more free movies via mail. This was at Fry's, it was advertised, and they had plenty of them. Not bad for $399.
post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 05:00 PM
yes, jluv

Quote:
i never had an X box. i was always a sony person. Ps1 and Ps2 where my gaming systems. but i have no desire to sink $600 into a ps3 when im not 100% sure Blu ray will be the media of choice. Once there is a defined winnder. i might get one

$600? WTF? lol
post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 05:41 PM
Gunga galunga

PS3 IMO; I agree for the platform specific titles, Xbox is winning at the moment...

That said the only game that comes to mind, which was developed to truly take advantage of the extra space offered by Blu Ray, and the power of the PS3 is "Heavenly Sword". The game play was kind of a flop, and hack n' slash games get boring so it hasn't done to well, but the graphics are down right amazing.

As far as Sony's proprietary failures, its not that the product was bad, quite the opposite. Betamax was technically superior to VHS, but it failed in the consumer market when VHS offered longer recording times although at lower quality. Beta in the commercial market became the standard for many years and was quite successful.

Who will win the Blu Ray/HD-DVD war? Who knows... Honestly the question is how much longer will 'Disc' based media be the norm? Solid state storage really is the future due to its size, reliability, and durability.

Not trying to sound like a Sony fan boy, I think the competition is good for everyone! Plus the wii is still the most entertaining console of them all

"Apres moi le deluge"

post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 05:46 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo stallion
no more ring of death, no more overheating plus a 3 year warranty.
Not true. I know two people that have bought 360s within the last 3 months and have gotten the red lights of death. the warranty is great of course, but you're without your xbox for at least a month.

ps3 for me please! F1 Championship Edition makes it a must buy for me. Plus, it has a new metal gear solid game, and is always going to have the same sports games that 360 does. Halo and the new Project Gotham are the only two games that would make me buy a 360. But rumor has it that when Microsoft dumps off a large part of their controlling interest in Bungie, Bungie will be releasing Halo on PS3. But that's just a huge-ass rumor.

post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesford
Who will win the Blu Ray/HD-DVD war? Who knows...
Blu-Ray will, easily. It's technically similar to HDDVD, but as you stated with Betamax v. VHS, it has far superior storage capacity for more natural, uncompressed audio and video, making it far superior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesford
Honestly the question is how much longer will 'Disc' based media be the norm? Solid state storage really is the future due to its size, reliability, and durability.
Solid state storage may be the future, but the costs need to continue going down before anyone can even consider that. Hell, a Blu-Ray disc holds 40gb of media. That's a fairly expensive ssd, and couple that with the cost of the movie itself, and you've got an expensive movie storage device.

post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Playa from tha Himalayas

Don't forget the next Gran Turismo is coming out soon which blows away any kind of racing game the 360 has to offer. It looks photo realistic. Oh and check out this article http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/8538

Last edited by Thomas99GT; 11-29-2007 at 06:07 PM.
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC
Not true. I know two people that have bought 360s within the last 3 months and have gotten the red lights of death. the warranty is great of course, but you're without your xbox for at least a month.
um its about 10-12 days if you don't wait to call them, 2 days for empty box then 7-10 business days to fix and return.
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 06:49 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
Bullshit. I purchased a PS3 and got 5 movies free on the spot, a free Blu Ray remote, and 5 more free movies via mail. This was at Fry's, it was advertised, and they had plenty of them. Not bad for $399.
again.... what did you get? movies
Isnt is surpose to be a gaming console? why not just buy a blue ray player?
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Bungie will be releasing Halo on PS3. But that's just a huge-ass rumor.
false.. Microsoft owns all rights to Halo
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 06:53 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Blu-Ray will, easily. .
not without paramount. And they jumped ship. And so will others.
post #31 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas99GT
Don't forget the next Gran Turismo is coming out soon which blows away any kind of racing game the 360 has to offer. It looks photo realistic. Oh and check out this article http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/8538
Have you played it? no? well lets be realistic...
Forza 2 FTW..
post #32 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Blu-Ray will, easily. It's technically similar to HDDVD, but as you stated with Betamax v. VHS, it has far superior storage capacity for more natural, uncompressed audio and video, making it far superior.

Solid state storage may be the future, but the costs need to continue going down before anyone can even consider that. Hell, a Blu-Ray disc holds 40gb of media. That's a fairly expensive ssd, and couple that with the cost of the movie itself, and you've got an expensive movie storage device.
Wrong.

It's not necessarily the capacity that will sell consumers. It's the quality/technology/picture offered. In fact, if you asked 100 viewers about who had the bigger capacity, I'd bet money that no more than 25% would know and why would they? They don't buy for the capacity, they buy for the picture on the screen. It's too costly either way too consider right now as a viable recording media.

Technically speaking, HD-DVD has a better technology via MPEG-4 whilte Blu-Ray is using an inferior technology via MPEG-2.

Instead of typing out a full explanation, I stole this clip from the internet and it's pretty much true.

"Blu-Ray uses MPEG-2 compression on 50gb discs to hold 4 hours of 1920 x 1080 high definition. HD-DVD uses MPEG-4 compression on 30gb discs to hold 4.5 hours of 1920 x 1080 resolution. The difference is that HD-DVD only requires tweaking of SD-DVD assembly lines while Blu-Ray requires entirely new assembly lines. This makes HD-DVD 20 percent cheaper to make. Obviously HD-DVD is superior in terms of prerecorded media.

In terms of recording HD-DVD uses 20gb discs at MPEG-2 to hold 1.5 hours of 1920 x 1080 while Blu-Ray uses 27 GB discs at MPEG-2 hold 2 hours of 1920 x 1080. This does give Blu-Ray an advantage in terms of recording but since HD-DVD-Rs will be 20 percent cheaper then Blu-Rays that kind of balences. "

With all of that being said, I'm not sure who's going to win and so I have both, but with my new laptop I can record blu-rays, so that's a feature that I see being marketed more than the HD-DVD, which is smart for Sony. I also find that a lot of the titles that I personally like are on blu-ray. I also subscribe to net flix, so I don't really buy too many, have less than 25 of both of them together.

I also do believe based on picture quality, that the HD-DVD has a better picture, but that's my opinion and it seems to be backed up with other high-end enthusiast and the technology speaks for itself. Once Sony decides to step up to a better video processing system, then we'll see. Bottom line, there's just not enough difference picture wise to be able to substantially argue either way for 98% of consumers. I think they'll both win out and we'll just start seeing DVD's carrying them in both BD and HD-DVD capacities, but that maybe wishful thinking.

Last edited by Grant; 11-29-2007 at 07:22 PM.
post #33 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 07:22 PM
Playa from tha Himalayas

Quote:
Forza 2 FTW..
Actually yeah I have, there's a playable demo out. Forza FTL

post #34 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Forza 2 FTW..
Woah dude, I'm a 360 fan and even believe it's far better right now for gaming. However, the GT demo on PS3 ran natively at the 1080p has a far better picture/quality than Forza 2.
post #35 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
Woah dude, I'm a 360 fan and even believe it's far better right now for gaming. However, the GT demo on PS3 ran natively at the 1080p has a far better picture/quality than Forza 2.
I could be wrong, but I've never played the demo so I cant say either way. Graphics and picture quality do not make an awesome race game, they help, but that beauty is skin deep. Thats why I asked if he had played it. Still until I play it,
Forza 2 FTW...
I'm not even sure he has played Forza 2 to make the comparison.
post #36 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Lifer

Quote:
I could be wrong, but I've never played the demo so I cant say either way. Graphics and picture quality do not make an awesome race game, they help, but that beauty is skin deep. Thats why I asked if he had played it. Still until I play it,
Forza 2 FTW...

Well, by quality I meant playability, sorry for not being clear.

As far as Forza FTW, how are you able to say that, not playing the other? Yet, you tell him he can't say GT is better, when he may or may not have played Forza...that seems a little hypocritical, but it may just be me.
post #37 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Gunga galunga

^I agree with you on the mpeg 2/4 argument, but really the winner is going to be who has the deepest pockets. Paramount and dream works didn't just "go" with HD-DVD, they were paid to go with HD-DVD. The PS3 price cuts weren't just to increase sales, but to get more Blu Ray users in the market even though it hurts Sony's bottom line. The Blu Ray disc, while more difficult to manufacture and therefore more expensive, does have quite a bit more capacity, and this is important for uses other than movies.

There are some big names on each side of the fence, all hailing their respective choice better than the other. Of course once the consumer scales tip significantly in one direction everyone will be jumping on board... You know Paramount etc. won't just sit back and loose sales if masses go with Blu Ray

"Apres moi le deluge"

post #38 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 08:07 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
Well, by quality I meant playability, sorry for not being clear.

As far as Forza FTW, how are you able to say that, not playing the other? Yet, you tell him he can't say GT is better, when he may or may not have played Forza...that seems a little hypocritical, but it may just be me.
FTW is an opinion. And yes I said that b/c its my opinion just as FTL is his on Forza. I didnt know the demo was out and the game was playable. I cant say GT is better b/c I've never played it just as I assumed he never played GT. Its nothing more than that, all opinions. To each and their own.
post #39 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
FTW is an opinion. And yes I said that b/c its my opinion just as FTL is his on Forza. I didnt know the demo was out and the game was playable. I cant say GT is better b/c I've never played it just as I assumed he never played GT. Its nothing more than that, all opinions. To each and their own.
But you said he was wrong because he handn't played Forza! Are you fucking drunk?!

post #40 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Boost is Good

Quote:
But you said he was wrong because he handn't played Forza! Are you fucking drunk?!
Never said that. I said....
Quote:
"He" I am meaning Thomas99GT
go back and read
READING FTW!

Last edited by The Punisher; 11-29-2007 at 08:36 PM.
post #41 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 04:11 AM
yes, jluv

Quote:
again.... what did you get? movies
Isnt is surpose to be a gaming console? why not just buy a blue ray player?

I watch way more movies than I ever play games. But it's pretty cool that it does both. And why not have a Blu Ray player that where I can constantly update the software? And I got a heck of a deal on it. I don't see your point.
post #42 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 04:39 AM
Bob, bob had bitch tits.

If you decide on a 360 make sure you get one with the 175W power supply. This way your not getting one with the older chipset. The older chipset has a 203W power supply. There's a sticker on the outside o the box that has the wattage listed.
post #43 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 05:43 AM
dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluv
I watch way more movies than I ever play games. But it's pretty cool that it does both. And why not have a Blu Ray player that where I can constantly update the software? And I got a heck of a deal on it. I don't see your point.

i agree. there is nothing wrong with buying a ps3 at this price. i would do the same if i bothered with dvds but i seem to watch bad boys on tnt all the time, yet i never get up and put the movie in. ps3 is great for netflixers.

id buy a ps3, but i want them to change the case first!
post #44 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:23 AM
BP
Keep your unicorns

I'm considering selling my 360 but the PS3 is gonna stay where it's at.
post #45 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:33 AM
Aspiring Bean Counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewrrick
um its about 10-12 days if you don't wait to call them, 2 days for empty box then 7-10 business days to fix and return.
your logic could total up to 24 days, which is just a few short of a month.

post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 09:25 AM
I. Am. God.

i'm going to buy a PS3 just so i can play the new MGS.

that most amazing game ever made. Hand fucking down. FTMFW!

fuck....fuck...fuck....fuck....

1994 Cobra Pace Car For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56482
only on DFWstangs...
post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:48 AM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Kill
i'm going to buy a PS3 just so i can play the new MGS.

that most amazing game ever made. Hand fucking down. FTMFW!

fuck....fuck...fuck....fuck....
Because a game chock full of Full Motion Video makes it good?

Don't get me wrong, I like the MG series but jesus when did they turn into movies... there were times with the last one that I put the controller down and washed the car.
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:53 AM
NES Crew

Is it too late to get in on free the blu-ray movies?
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:58 AM
I. Am. God.

i will agree with the cinema override.

but still, for some reason, i think that game is incredible.

seen the new trailers?

1994 Cobra Pace Car For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56482
only on DFWstangs...
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:02 PM
BP
Keep your unicorns

Quote:
your logic could total up to 24 days, which is just a few short of a month.
Mine was 7 days from phone call to refurbed 360 at my door.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement