Computer parts trading thread - Page 3 - DFWstangs Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 120 (permalink) Old 12-16-2009, 02:54 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0_cj View Post
is it sata?
scsi
jewrrick is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 06:57 AM
Adrenaline is my ABS.
 
J Osh10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Decapitating Haterz With Amazing Ease
Posts: 1,817
anyone have a old computer laying around? one of my employees needs a computer because his took a dump

1985 Mustang GT "MNM"
J Osh10 is offline  
post #103 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Lifer
 
ThreeFingerPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 14,894
I have a Antec Sonata 2 with an ECS socket 778 mobo of unknown condition with an Antec 550 Neo HE power supply.

I need a 2gb piece of ram for my netbook if anyone wants to trade.

ThreeFingerPete is offline  
 
post #104 of 120 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Very Interesting
 
The Big Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Around the World
Posts: 9,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
I have a Antec Sonata 2 with an ECS socket 778 mobo of unknown condition with an Antec 550 Neo HE power supply.

I need a 2gb piece of ram for my netbook if anyone wants to trade.
I may have some RAMs for yous

You're only as strong as you allow yourself to be...

Lockout Workout Forums and Supplements
The Big Matt is offline  
post #105 of 120 (permalink) Old 03-31-2010, 04:24 PM
fuckcanada
 
Roliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: fuckcanada
Posts: 5,325
Anybody need any of the following?
corsair tx850
3x adaptec 3405
2x8gb ddr3 ecc reg
16x4gb fb ddr2
6x2gb ddr3 ecc

Roliath is offline  
post #106 of 120 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Lifer
 
06GTFanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 1,446
I have a tuner card pvr 150 from hauppauge. Looking to trade or sale.

Don made me remove my sig
06GTFanatic is offline  
post #107 of 120 (permalink) Old 04-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Texas Rangers #1
 
Kenny_Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Funky Town
Posts: 10,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06GTFanatic View Post
I have a tuner card pvr 150 from hauppauge. Looking to trade or sale.
Looking for anythign specific?

.
Kenny_Stang is offline  
post #108 of 120 (permalink) Old 04-03-2010, 03:41 AM
Lifer
 
06GTFanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 1,446
not really. 20 dollars or a working video card 256mb+

Don made me remove my sig
06GTFanatic is offline  
post #109 of 120 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 08:53 PM
fuckcanada
 
Roliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: fuckcanada
Posts: 5,325
i have a dell poweredge 840, this one is no longer under warranty
intel xeon 3060 and 2gb of ram and 74gb raptor.

I can include a raid card + drives, up to 8gb of ram, and extra nic or pci gpu.

Roliath is offline  
post #110 of 120 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 09:47 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 993
How much for the Raptor?

4.0x3.48 is offline  
post #111 of 120 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 12:28 AM
fuckcanada
 
Roliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: fuckcanada
Posts: 5,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0x3.48 View Post
How much for the Raptor?
not worth it to me to sale it alone, I rather sell it with the dell.
I have a dead raptor, that may be under warranty its yours if you pick it up and want to deal with rma'ing it. If WD is anything like Seagate, you just need a serial no and no proof of purchase for warranty work.

Roliath is offline  
post #112 of 120 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 03:55 PM
<Insert Title Here>
 
IHaveAMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 2,040
Looking for an i7 920 series...almost got one for $170 but the craigslist douchebag of a seller backed out at the last second...AFTER buying an EVGA x58 microboard




IHaveAMustang is offline  
post #113 of 120 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Plano
Posts: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
Looking for an i7 920 series...almost got one for $170 but the craigslist douchebag of a seller backed out at the last second...AFTER buying an EVGA x58 microboard
Microcenter has brand new i7-930 processors for $199. I'd probably just go buy that instead of trying to save $30 on a used processor. I bought my i7-920 from there a couple of months ago for $199 so if they have any more 920s I bet they are marked down a bit.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...uct_id=0331303

'01 Bullitt #0054
bullitt54 is offline  
post #114 of 120 (permalink) Old 04-26-2010, 05:52 PM
<Insert Title Here>
 
IHaveAMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 2,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt54 View Post
Microcenter has brand new i7-930 processors for $199. I'd probably just go buy that instead of trying to save $30 on a used processor. I bought my i7-920 from there a couple of months ago for $199 so if they have any more 920s I bet they are marked down a bit.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_pr...uct_id=0331303
Thanks for the heads up. I actually just found out about this myself. I offered a guy $180 for his 920 on CL but he was firm on the $200, but he gave me heads up about this deal.

On top of that, I already called Fry's and Microcenter and they both have price match guarantees and Fry's matches 110%, so while it is a long shot, if I can get Fry's to price match Microcenters ad 110%, it will be for $180 before taxes...

I already have my ad printed out with the phone number and everything, just need a manager in Fry's to call them, and if they don't...Im gonna be a very disruptive customer.




IHaveAMustang is offline  
post #115 of 120 (permalink) Old 04-29-2010, 10:30 AM
<Insert Title Here>
 
IHaveAMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 2,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I actually just found out about this myself. I offered a guy $180 for his 920 on CL but he was firm on the $200, but he gave me heads up about this deal.

On top of that, I already called Fry's and Microcenter and they both have price match guarantees and Fry's matches 110%, so while it is a long shot, if I can get Fry's to price match Microcenters ad 110%, it will be for $180 before taxes...

I already have my ad printed out with the phone number and everything, just need a manager in Fry's to call them, and if they don't...Im gonna be a very disruptive customer.
Wow, it is pretty sad when you have to go through 4 managers, plus call corporate and have to file a complaint against the store AND THEN be called by the store manager in order for you to make them follow their own store policy.

Good news is, I was able to get it for $200 and I didn't have to drive 28 miles to MicroCenter in Dallas....so incredibly lame...




IHaveAMustang is offline  
post #116 of 120 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 09:06 AM
<Insert Title Here>
 
IHaveAMustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Posts: 2,040
I have a Socket 775 Celeron D @ 3.33GHz and a Socket 478 P4 ( I think either 2.8 GHz or 3.0 Ghz)




IHaveAMustang is offline  
post #117 of 120 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 10:08 AM
KJ94GT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Does anyone have a 2Gb PC2700 DDR-333 SODIMM for a laptop they want to part with? Let me know.
post #118 of 120 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Rockin' da fumanchu
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Posts: 7,224
Nm





Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 09-04-2010 at 10:42 AM.
Tx Redneck is offline  
post #119 of 120 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 10:43 AM
Rockin' da fumanchu
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Posts: 7,224
I'm looking for a C2D or C2Q that someone is willing to let go on the cheap.

TIA,
Bryan





Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.
Tx Redneck is offline  
post #120 of 120 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 10:52 PM
El Camino
 
Stang2be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: in front of the keyboard
Posts: 3,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Redneck View Post
I'm looking for a C2D or C2Q that someone is willing to let go on the cheap.

TIA,
Bryan
Saw a few on CL out in lewisville

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/sys/1937041880.html

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/sys/1937046082.html

2007 Taurus SEL - daily driver
1974 El Camino SS - 400sb

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrfectstang
Umm.. what is the ID-10T settings?
Stang2be is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome