dvd decrypter - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

dvd decrypter

i have the dvd in DVD Shrink ready to go. i go to decrypter and select source to the movie then destination to my dvd drive. i insert my DVD-R and it a message comes up at the bottom saying "device not ready (medium not present)". what does this mean? i have tried several different dvd-r's and it says the same thing. any suggestions? (im new to this so sorry if i didnt word everything correctly) thx....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Lifer

i use anydvd which is a driver that runs in the background to make a backup, then after inserting the disc just open clonedvd or dvdshrink to burn the dvd.

i would make sure you have the latest copy of dvd fab decrypter and decrypt the dvd into a specified folder. then afterwards open the folder with dvd shrink and go from there.

it's also possible you are using dvd's that aren't compatible with your burner.

for example, if i put a 16x dvd-r in my laptop it will not see it because it won't burn any dvd-r that is faster than 1x-8x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR EDD View Post
it was not a problem to bring money to his house at 10pm.so why is it a problem to call and bitch.it wasnt a problem when we were all sitting around smoking pot together.yes i said it we all were smoking pot together.what now stupid.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo
i have the dvd in DVD Shrink ready to go. i go to decrypter and select source to the movie then destination to my dvd drive. i insert my DVD-R and it a message comes up at the bottom saying "device not ready (medium not present)". what does this mean? i have tried several different dvd-r's and it says the same thing. any suggestions? (im new to this so sorry if i didnt word everything correctly) thx....
Besure you have the dvd burner in "destination." Also mode iso Write is checked.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement