wii zelda any good? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
Fear the lawn gnome

wii zelda any good?

picked up a wii yesterday morning at wally world. It sure is a fun little thing. picked up zelda today but havnt opened it yet. we also got the wii sports with it and picked up wiiplay as well basically for the other remote and a game for 10 bucks.

What you might call solitude is something i look forward to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Time Served

What wally world? I've been searching for one since they hit the shelves...

1992 SHO MTX
Under Construction...
White/Black/White

1992 SHO MTX
My first SHO, and always my favorite. Totaled at less than 9 MPH. Dynomax Bullets, chip'd, Tokicos, and a few other goodies. Official parts car.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 11:55 AM
You lookin' at mah EYE?!

Zelda pretty much kicks ass. The control is very natural and fluid, which surprised me as it was a Gamecube only game for the majority of it's development, and very late in the cycle they decided to fork a Wii version with wiimote controls instead of the standard Gamecube controls used in the Gamecube version. I was worried they would feel tacked on, and almost waited for the Gamecube version.

After reading a number of hands-on reviews with the general consensus being that the controls felt more intuitive than traditional button's, I decided to give the Wii version a shot.

If you've enjoyed Zelda games in the past, you'll love it. Zelda isn't a game for some people though, so keep that in mind. If you've never played a Zelda game, this is a good one to have a first experience (I've been playing all the Zelda's since the NES, and I would compare this one on par with Link to the Past (IMO the best Zelda ever)). If you've played Zelda's in the past, and they don't "do it" for you, this one probably won't either.

DarkWolf
Graphic Design / Photography / Web Design

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Banned

I didnt play it on the Wi but I played the version for the game cube and beat it. The only difference besides the controls is that in the Wi version Link holds the sword with his right hand and on the game cube version he holds it with his left. I thought the game was kick ass. Only draw back Ihad was that the bosses were too easy. Gannon was a joke but the guy before him was difficult.Other than that I never lost a single life battling a boss.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Fear the lawn gnome

we went ahead and opened her up. hell ive gotta fight the controller away from the woman. half the time im helping her.

What you might call solitude is something i look forward to.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-19-2007, 08:00 PM
DFWMUSTANGS.NET

I'm 10 hours in and have enjoyed it thoroughly so far.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement