no, probably oct 1 you can PO

post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 08:07 AM Thread Starter
CFH

comes out the 2nd eh?

2009 Pontiac G8 GT white hot

RIP - Dimebag Darrell 12/8/04

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 11:44 AM
Bite Me!!!

that shit will not hit the shelfs till next year.
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Gunga galunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Stang U
that shit will not hit the shelfs till next year.
yeah i have a feeling its going to be awhile...

I can't wait till patch 1.12, Finally Rogues get buffed/fixed. Vanish will actually be worth something, it just better be able to break Hammer of Justice, its bullshit when i get HOJ in battle grounds at full life and take 4k damage without it breaking

"Apres moi le deluge"

post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesford

I can't wait till patch 1.12, Finally Rogues get buffed/fixed. Vanish will actually be worth something, it just better be able to break Hammer of Justice, its bullshit when i get HOJ in battle grounds at full life and take 4k damage without it breaking
yeah if your bad...
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 12:06 AM
fuckcanada

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesford

it better not break HoJ, us pallies rely on that for judging SoC which is the majority of our burst damage.

post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 01:20 AM
Which one's the clutch?

pallys are for girls, real men play horde.

1987 Nissan pick up-wrecked
1984 Ponitiac grand am-sold
1988 Buick lasabre-sold
1987 Nissan 300zx-sold intake/exhaust
2001 Yamaha r6-sold slip on
2004 Yamaha r1-sold full exhaust
1991 Nissan 240sx-torn down,almost built up.
1994 toyota celica-blown up. exhaust
2005 Honda accord-daily.
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 07:28 AM
¯\(º_o)/¯

I highly doubt it will break hammer of ownage, going up agasint a pvp paladin does suck though. Rogues arent really getting buffed, eviscerate is finally getting looked at, and a couple of talent changes, but I consider it far from a buff, more like a class update. The only classes I've seen get a good bufs has been warlocks, mages, priests and perhaps warriors, everyone elses has been an 'update'. Guess will just have to wait and see, they need to hurry up and push the changes to the test realm.

post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 09:06 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Fuck WoW.

I'm ready for a new Diablo.

I've never played WoW.

post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Give me Guildwars....
Too cheap to pay month to month...

You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 10:38 AM
¯\(º_o)/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
Fuck WoW.

I'm ready for a new Diablo.

I've never played WoW.
Diablo 3 will be out 3 months after starcraft ghost.

post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 01:38 PM
Which one's the clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
Diablo 3 will be out 3 months after starcraft ghost.

lol

1987 Nissan pick up-wrecked
1984 Ponitiac grand am-sold
1988 Buick lasabre-sold
1987 Nissan 300zx-sold intake/exhaust
2001 Yamaha r6-sold slip on
2004 Yamaha r1-sold full exhaust
1991 Nissan 240sx-torn down,almost built up.
1994 toyota celica-blown up. exhaust
2005 Honda accord-daily.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 02:07 PM
fuckcanada

Quote:
I highly doubt it will break hammer of ownage, going up agasint a pvp paladin does suck though. Rogues arent really getting buffed, eviscerate is finally getting looked at, and a couple of talent changes, but I consider it far from a buff, more like a class update. The only classes I've seen get a good bufs has been warlocks, mages, priests and perhaps warriors, everyone elses has been an 'update'. Guess will just have to wait and see, they need to hurry up and push the changes to the test realm.
thats what all the rogue in my guild say, alot of them aren't that exciting about the update and neither am i really. So i've been waiting on respeccing until the patch comes. ( i play a 60 pally he's my raiding toon, and lvl 50 rogue)

post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 07-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Time Served

nothing will be changing for me (60 gnome warrior) im just a tank with lots of purples, i am on the other hand excited about BC, this sounds interesting =)
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 11:31 PM
3rd shift sloucher

I have a 60 gnome warrior, we are total gear based, 60 gnome rogue 8/8 tier2 idk about the patch we will see hemo spec should be fun ^_^
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 12:26 AM
fuckcanada

man i hate being away from this game..its like crack!
about 4months into it, and i'm sure thats nothing compared to you T2 guys!
Pallies are boring to solo with in the 60's so all i do is raid with him, but my rogue is a fun solo'er...mainly solo'ing instances for DE'ing and my guild won't let me raid with him :-( unless I retire my pally.

post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 01:32 AM
You lookin' at mah EYE?!

The WoW monkey's been off my back for almost 5 months now. About 2 months ago, I tried to get back into it, and played for a few hours before recancelling my account.

The "honeymoon" period ended at 40, and after that I drug ass just getting to 53 before I finally called it quits. It got to a point where the only reason I'd sign in was to chat with friends and /dance. Bored, would be one way to describe my complete apathy for the game.

DarkWolf
Graphic Design / Photography / Web Design
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 01:55 AM
Gunga galunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf
The WoW monkey's been off my back for almost 5 months now. About 2 months ago, I tried to get back into it, and played for a few hours before recancelling my account.

The "honeymoon" period ended at 40, and after that I drug ass just getting to 53 before I finally called it quits. It got to a point where the only reason I'd sign in was to chat with friends and /dance. Bored, would be one way to describe my complete apathy for the game.
yeah i can understand that, i played since beta, and i quit for a few months too. If it wasn't for battle grounds I still wouldn't be playing. High end instances are fun the first couple of times you run them, but then it just becomes repetative. Oh well i keep running for gear so i can be better in BG

"Apres moi le deluge"

post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Ja Ja Ja Ja JEW UNIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf

me too. i busted out 4 level 60s.. about 5 L 30-40s. and then was like " WTF!! SCREW THIS!!" i wonder if i can sell my account

D.
Pain, is weakness leaving the body.
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-05-2006, 01:52 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯

End game raiding isnt that bad, Molten Chore only takes 3 - 4 hours depending on if we go on alts or not. BWL is 3 - 4 hours as well depend on alts. AQ we can clear up to c'thun in about 2.5 hours, so raiding isnt so bad. New content is the grind that some people like, it doesnt bother me, but if we ever play longer than 4 hours a night raiding wise, I'm logging out. I can however play for 12 hours straight no problem, just as long as its not the same freaking boss for that long. I guess it really depends on the people, most of BWL and MC is just bull shit and random stuff being said on ventrilo so its not so bad. I'll usually mute it and listen to techno.

post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Lifer

Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_lightning
me too. i busted out 4 level 60s.. about 5 L 30-40s. and then was like " WTF!! SCREW THIS!!" i wonder if i can sell my account
I sold and old EQ account for $300.00 had a Decked out Paladin and mid -levels with good gear. That was about the time WoW came out. On Wow I have a 60 Paladin a 58 hunter and lots of low levels twinks I pvp with. I hope they don't "fix" rogues, Nothing like watching them squirm when you throw Hunters Mark on them.

Mopar63

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-05-2006, 04:02 PM
fuckcanada

Quote:
End game raiding isnt that bad, Molten Chore only takes 3 - 4 hours depending on if we go on alts or not. BWL is 3 - 4 hours as well depend on alts. AQ we can clear up to c'thun in about 2.5 hours, so raiding isnt so bad. New content is the grind that some people like, it doesnt bother me, but if we ever play longer than 4 hours a night raiding wise, I'm logging out. I can however play for 12 hours straight no problem, just as long as its not the same freaking boss for that long. I guess it really depends on the people, most of BWL and MC is just bull shit and random stuff being said on ventrilo so its not so bad. I'll usually mute it and listen to techno.
Thats what MC is to us now, albeit we're definantly behind in the new stuff.
As a fairly new guild (the guild used to be into Eq2 stuff and is new to wow), so we're up to firemaw in BWL, and MC is a one night clearing. Onyxia, and most world bosses (cept green dragons) are downed as much as possible. AQ20 and ZG is done as a pug between the guild on saturdays and that isn't much a problem.
But i haven't played in weeks due to school and now work is/will be taking up alot of my time. The "high end" guilds ( 2 of em) on my server khaz modan are in Naxx and i neither of them have downed c'thun. One of them is on him, and the other is on the twin emps.

post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-05-2006, 04:10 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯

Yeah, we were #2 guild on the server for a long time, but the C'thun kill has eluded us for 2 months and we sat and watched as a merged guild took him down in less than a month. We just got a new raid leader and are hoping that he can get us over the top. We've got him to phase 2, but not getting him past 70%. Other guilds have killed Oruo which we havent ( optional boss ) in aq as well. Our naxx progression is going pretty well with 4 bosses down, however, with C'Thun haunting us, its hard to feel like we're progressing.

As for the 20 mans, we usually do those whenever we get bored or off days. We also bring probies to try out to those, as well as MC ( it beats DEing gear ).

post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-05-2006, 04:14 PM
fuckcanada

about that c'thun kill. I think thats why one of the top tanks on our server left the #1 guild on our server. Word is he was pissed that they were going to spend too much time in naxx, and not spend "as" much time with C'thun as they were already at him.
I dunno, i'd be pissed but Naxx gear is amazing!

post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Time Served

what server are you guys on??
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 06:52 PM
fuckcanada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roliath
khaz modan
that one

post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 12:41 AM
¯\(º_o)/¯

Quote:
Other guilds have killed Oruo which we havent ( optional boss ) in aq as well.
Oruo down, 2nd day of attempts, not a hard boss, brought in extra ranged dps isntead of melee.

post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 08:13 AM

full mc = 2 hours with our alts :\ full bwl 2 and half hours at max with mains/alts uhh aq full clear about 3 and half, naxx = so far we have downed Noth, Razuvious, Heigan, Gluth, Patchwerk, Grobbulus , Anub'rekhan, Faerlina, Maexxna, Thaddius. we are gettin there and being alot of server first kills etc.
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 09:53 AM
Bite Me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie064
full bwl 2 and half hours

what guild and server... i'd like to see that... cause there is a reason the quest for there is 5hrs... about 3.5(if ur fucking good) 4 avg
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 10:00 AM

lol 5 hours :O thats to long! umm Damage NEtworks is my guild on server Mug'thol. im not tryin to brag though but really we do bwl in 2 and half hours or maybe like 5 to 10 mins more if we wipe once or twice.
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 10:12 AM
Bite Me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie064
lol 5 hours :O thats to long! umm Damage NEtworks is my guild on server Mug'thol. im not tryin to brag though but really we do bwl in 2 and half hours or maybe like 5 to 10 mins more if we wipe once or twice.

i'd still like to see it... i'm still pushing that it was closer to 3 - 3.5 we ran through perfect no lag no wipes and it takes a touch over 3.5 if yall do it that damn fast awesome... but plz someone fraps it and speed lapse it so we can all enjoy
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Stang U
i'd still like to see it... i'm still pushing that it was closer to 3 - 3.5 we ran through perfect no lag no wipes and it takes a touch over 3.5 if yall do it that damn fast awesome... but plz someone fraps it and speed lapse it so we can all enjoy
haha yeah i'll see if someone wants to waste space on it but yeah its no lie :P we run mug'thol(alliance) side
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Very Interesting

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrroooooooooooooooyyy yy Jeeennnnnnkins

This thread is full of nerdom
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-12-2006, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
CFH

play hard mode

2009 Pontiac G8 GT white hot

RIP - Dimebag Darrell 12/8/04
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-12-2006, 11:24 AM
♣ L.B.C.C. ♣

jesus fuck lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
This thread makes me want to get all wack on loco watermelon chewy cocoa popo juice and xanax and go drive my shitbox and cry forever 'cause my girl left me and my step dad tells me he loves me with his fists.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement