DFW Mustang Forums banner

Grrr... Mp3 converts

355 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  DarkWolf 
#1 ·
I lost my mp3 to wav converter...all I am finding now ...is pay to convert..back in the day it was all free....any help

#2 ·
Gold Wave was a free one that I downloaded once. Just did a search but couldn't find a copy on the web but I know I have it stored on a CD somewhere. What about WinAmp? Doesn't that do conversions to?

#3 ·
winamp use to ..but I tryed the old verisons and they wont do it ..they have really cornered the market for such a simple task now : /

#4 ·
DFWminis said:
winamp use to ..but I tryed the old verisons and they wont do it ..they have really cornered the market for such a simple task now : /
If you don't find something today I'll dig through what I have and find a way to get it to you.

#9 ·
No problem :) I hadn't realized that a new version had been released... it's been at 1.51 for almost 3 years (3 years in August). I'm excited :D I wish I had a CD left that I haven't ripped yet, to give me an excuse to use it.

Might have to re-rip one for shits and giggles. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.