DFW Mustang Forums banner

JFK Reloaded

2K views 60 replies 16 participants last post by  Maverick 
#1 ·
Anyone ever play this game? I found a copy online, its a replay of the JFK assassination to show how it looked like from the gun mans point of view.

Anyway, it made a believer out of me.

#2 ·
Which gunman's view does it show? The view from the grassy knoll, the patsy, or the alleged 3rd gunman, forming the "triangulation of fire"?

AbecX said:
Anyone ever play this game? I found a copy online, its a replay of the JFK assassination to show how it looked like from the gun mans point of view.

Anyway, it made a believer out of me.

#3 ·
I just 1 shot both of them.

#7 ·
#9 ·
See? Software from THEM!

#11 ·
1. System Requirements

1.1 Minimum System Requirements

400MHz PC
Windows 98
128MB RAM
100MB free hard disk space
An Nvidia TNT or other graphics card of similar power (with at least 16MB memory)

1.2 Recommended System Requirements

800MHz PC
Windows XP
256MB RAM
100MB hard disk space
Nvidia GeForce 3 graphics card or similar (with at least 64MB memory)

#12 ·
I've been playing this game all day, aim for the governer's hat, and watch it shoot up in the air.

#14 ·
DFWminis said:
has anyone been able to get 1000 yet?
I've gotten like 600 at the highest.

#21 ·
He's something awesome to try, I kill the targets then hit the agent on the back of the car the car ran over him and stop. I shot the driver he the runs the car into a wall and everyone flys out of the car. Now the convoy is stoped and i start picking off everyone.
It was awesome. I wonder if there is a way to record it. and post it up.

#22 ·
Michaelb303 said:
He's something awesome to try, I kill the targets then hit the agent on the back of the car the car ran over him and stop. I shot the driver he the runs the car into a wall and everyone flys out of the car. Now the convoy is stoped and i start picking off everyone.
It was awesome. I wonder if there is a way to record it. and post it up.

LOL!

#24 ·
Michaelb303 said:
I can kill the two but can't get the points for some reason
You're only supposed to injure the governor, but kill jfk, you're supposed to get it as close to the real assassination as possible, timing, and all the variables, etc.

#26 ·
90GT50 said:
You're only supposed to injure the governor, but kill jfk, you're supposed to get it as close to the real assassination as possible, timing, and all the variables, etc.
But my way is so much more fun. I had a 10 car pile up a minute ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.