Revolutionizing DJing - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 01:16 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Revolutionizing DJing

I have a concept for a software program that will revolutionize DJing , what I need is someone who develops software and loves music to become a partner. I am a computer tech but I do not posess those skills. I have ran my idea by many DJ's and businessman and they think its an amazing idea. I am working on a patton now so soon it will be more then a concept. Any takers, I am willing to take on more then one partner as long as all parties involved agree.
Thanks,
Steffanie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Packin' up...

Topless DJ'ing... yay!
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 01:27 PM Thread Starter

Well... hahahaha thats not revolutinizing thats old hat. No is kick ass and its in my grasps.. muhahahahah .

Then I will take over the w0rld.

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Lifer

No you will sale three copies and go broke.

I'm defending my home with a martial art: Klik-Pau

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

I would be worried about it, but every DJ I have talked to has said they would be very interested in it.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 01:31 PM Thread Starter

I prolly know about 50+ real Dj's that have residencies and stuff.. not just like people who call them selves dj. lol
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Lifer

You sound like someone who came on here just to pitch an idea. If that is all you wanted why would you come to a car board? Hmm maybe looking for that elusive one sucker born a minute. These guys aren't idiots man get on outta here.

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 01:57 PM
fuckcanada

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffzhouz
I have a concept for a software program that will revolutionize DJing , what I need is someone who develops software and loves music to become a partner. I am a computer tech but I do not posess those skills. I have ran my idea by many DJ's and businessman and they think its an amazing idea. I am working on a patton now so soon it will be more then a concept. Any takers, I am willing to take on more then one partner as long as all parties involved agree.
Thanks,
Steffanie
whats a patton?
do you mean patent?

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

I am asking for help

I am asking for help, I know alot of people from here in real life so its not like Im trying to pull a scam or anything of the sort. You dont know me, you shouldnt assume anything of people you dont know accept you dont know anything about them.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Lifer

I will assume whatever the hell I feel like assuming ass clown. Go program some shit!

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 02:04 PM Thread Starter

fonetically typing phonetically I guess... yes patent ... ty for the correction as google thought I was a m0r0n as well.
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 02:05 PM Thread Starter

ohhhh ass clown... an office space /bad santa fan.... lol ... yup I bet you have no problem ASS- U-ming
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 02:42 PM

I been dj'ing for many years now, i have tryed many programs to help my djing out ,not many have done what i wanted. The best program that i have used that has actully work good has to been Final Scratch. Now ur plan to revolutioniz djing, is going to be done how? Is it more of an hands on thing like FS or is it more of an Acid Pro? I love to try and see new things.Can u give any details on it? thanks

Last edited by williy will; 06-23-2005 at 03:10 PM.
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 03:22 PM Thread Starter

Its basically taking a tablet pc and giving yourself the full functionallity of a turn table/mixer. I have submitted for the pantent(thank you for the correction) today so I am not to worried about people stealing my idea. Some what worried though but I would hope out of respect people would not. It will plug into any mixer/sound system and there you go. Ofcourse there is lots of obsticles that I am running into.. light sensitivity and stuff like that but we are conquering those as they arise in concept land.

ST
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2005, 04:36 PM
Lifer

Most people won't pay for that shit good luck. Plus tablets blow ass unless you spend hella chedda on them. No thanks.

Kyle

post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 08:09 AM Thread Starter

Well thanks for your input... again I was asking for software developing help... not shitty ass comments. I know there is alot of downfalls but there is also alot of upsides.... I will take your comments and file them away in the haters folder.
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 11:31 AM
11-05-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffzhouz
Well thanks for your input... again I was asking for software developing help... not shitty ass comments. I know there is alot of downfalls but there is also alot of upsides.... I will take your comments and file them away in the haters folder.

post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 04:05 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯

Why are you guys being negative. Honestly, you're not going to find someone the caliber you need on a message board, and I really doubt you'll find someone that will do it for free. I'd try the dfw newsgroups, or word of mouth.

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 10:07 AM Thread Starter

I didnt feel I was the one being negative, I got some really good feedback in a Personal message. I could understand if I was a complete moron I would expect my thread to be mocked and torn apart. But Im pretty sure I used the Computer and gaming center link off of this forum. I do appreciate your input.

Steffanie
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-27-2005, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

I feel this translates into:
I have nothing better to do, so I read quotes that I feel nobody understands and I try to make a joke and when NOBODY laughs I feel stupid.

Dont be so hard on yourself, Im sure somebody out there laughed. Btw people with small ummmm err ya know feel the need to bring up IQ's and Im confident in my numbers are you are confident in yours?

Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHornet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement