help understanding the differance between a car GTG and gaming GTG - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

help understanding the differance between a car GTG and gaming GTG

do you have to pay to get into the track? if so no posts should be allowed for gtg's at the track. N|A has to charge to cover the cost of renting the facilities for the lan. if you are not a business and you are not making money then it is not advertising. also do you have to pay to get food from sonic or any other restaraunts where you do gtg's? if so then those posts should not be allowed either. this is a very two faced hypocritical judgement that is taking place. and to not allow discussion of a computer/console gaming party to be allowed in the gaming forum is ridiculous.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 01:35 PM
Your Real DAD

Location: Prowlin the streets,with my FUNNY friend. In good ol Checkaho,TX AKA GARLAND BITCH
huh
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Blue5spd's a titty baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion
do you have to pay to get into the track? if so no posts should be allowed for gtg's at the track. N|A has to charge to cover the cost of renting the facilities for the lan. if you are not a business and you are not making money then it is not advertising. also do you have to pay to get food from sonic or any other restaraunts where you do gtg's? if so then those posts should not be allowed either. this is a very two faced hypocritical judgement that is taking place. and to not allow discussion of a computer/console gaming party to be allowed in the gaming forum is ridiculous.
What happenned, why is your vag crying?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

just trying to find out why posts are allowed for going to the track, but not for lan parties, and the other thread was locked without fully explaining the thought process.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Still Slow

Abec, why didnt you fuck with the other posts about lan partys? Here are some other posts about events that cost money that have not been moderated.
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=239595
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=246872
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=245759
https://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=243614

94 RX7:T56, LS1

Last edited by mach1; 06-01-2005 at 02:18 PM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 02:45 PM
\(_o)/

First off, you check your tone at the door before you decide to post up a thread regarding a subject of this nature. This is PM related material.

Second, this site has been coming down lately on people that free advertise, I'm not going to go months back and edit shit. Rules change, I'm not at fault that you didnt keep up.

Third off, I'm the moderator of the computer and support forum, and I was put in control to keep some order. As far as I can tell, this forum section is ran pretty smooth and I feel I do a good job. If you dont like being moderated, you pm me, you dont post up a thread about it trying to start 'shit'. Still dont like it, please feel free to pm my boss, Evil Jose or Chris.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread