Anyone play Midnight Club DUB edition? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Anyone play Midnight Club DUB edition?

Just wondering if anyone has played the game? I am about 74% done and I can't get passed one of the sport bike races.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 09:58 AM
El Camino

I just rented it and so far I'm not too impressed by the game at all.

2007 Taurus SEL - daily driver
1974 El Camino SS - 400sb

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrfectstang
Umm.. what is the ID-10T settings?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

As far as a racing game that you can upgrade parts and smash the shit out of stuff without killing yourself, IMO I like the game.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Time Served

that game is the bomb
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Lifer

ALL the midnight clubs games sucked. I wish the creators would do us all a favor and chenge their careers and kill the name off forever.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lason
ALL the midnight clubs games sucked. I wish the creators would do us all a favor and chenge their careers and kill the name off forever.
Never played the other ones. This one has a lot of cars, trucks, and bikes. I like racing games, so......
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazstang
Never played the other ones. This one has a lot of cars, trucks, and bikes. I like racing games, so......

If you like it then do yourself a favor and try out Need For Speed Underground, Gran Turismo 4, etc. NFS is along the same lines as Midnight club but ALOT better. Gran Turismo is more realistic and ALOT harder because of the realism but the graphics are top notch!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Raiden Wins

Ok here's the story on Midnight Club 3.

The customization: good.

The racing: boring, extremely, insanely repetitive

So in a brief summary. You will play the game for a little bit and then lose interest due to lack of motivation. I had rented this game and after playing it just to see some of the better cars I downloaded a game save. Still wasn't impressed so I took it back. Please don't even try going on the Gamefaqs message boards and say something bad about this game or you'll get your ass flamed.

For crying out loud, it has one basic type of race. It's a checkpoint marathon! Everyone claims its so much better than NFSU2, and all they can say is that its "more diverse, and NSFU2 was too limited". Even though NFSU2 had sprint, circuit, auto-X, drift, and drag races....not to mention outruns.

Sorry about the rant, but I'm so DAMN TIRED of hearing about how awesome this game is, when it sucks so much dick.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-11-2005, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Lifer

Damn, I have played NFSU2 and all before that, beat it and moved on. GT, realistic, mmmmm, o.k., fun meter, not so much. Midnightclub DUB, something different for me, that is all I play is racing games. I am waiting until someone gets off their ass and makes a drag racing game, now that would be the shit. And I am not talking about that old ass computer drag race game. THAT, sucked ass.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-11-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm Yer Huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by def1eppard
Ok here's the story on Midnight Club 3.

The customization: good.

The racing: boring, extremely, insanely repetitive

So in a brief summary. You will play the game for a little bit and then lose interest due to lack of motivation. I had rented this game and after playing it just to see some of the better cars I downloaded a game save. Still wasn't impressed so I took it back. Please don't even try going on the Gamefaqs message boards and say something bad about this game or you'll get your ass flamed.

For crying out loud, it has one basic type of race. It's a checkpoint marathon! Everyone claims its so much better than NFSU2, and all they can say is that its "more diverse, and NSFU2 was too limited". Even though NFSU2 had sprint, circuit, auto-X, drift, and drag races....not to mention outruns.

Sorry about the rant, but I'm so DAMN TIRED of hearing about how awesome this game is, when it sucks so much dick.

agreed

2008 GMC Sierra 1500
2008 Yamaha Grizzly 700
2009 HD Street Glide
Sponsored Links
Advertisement