Job opening for a windows engineer. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
¯\(º_o)/¯

Job opening for a windows engineer.

My company is looking for someone to come in as a windows engineer. shoot me an email ( [email protected] ) and I'll send you back some information and other information. The job duties consist mainly of system administration for windows based servers ( mostly 2000 and 2003 ), SQL, Exchange, IIS experience is required. Pay is really dependent on your experience, lots of other opporunities inside the company to move around, we also like to hire internally so you always get first dibs. They are starting to like people that come in with certs, but that is not a requirement. We offer free training and pay for tests. We have great medical benifits ( $10 copay ), great vacation and personal time. We have a massage lady that comes on Fridays ( I think its like $20 for 30 minutes ) and all sorts of other old school dot com stuff. It is a privately held company with 300 - 500 employees located in las colinas millinum building.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 03:42 PM

I will shoot you an email this evening. I was supposed to get you a resume a while back and never did... So I will get it to you now.

Thanks,
Trey
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
¯\(º_o)/¯

We already hired the unix engineer, but if you got some windows, send it over.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 04:00 PM
El Camino

any more details on requirements, pay range, etc? I'll check and see if anyone I know is looking.

2007 Taurus SEL - daily driver
1974 El Camino SS - 400sb

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrfectstang
Umm.. what is the ID-10T settings?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 05:50 PM
Googlist-Wikipedian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
My company is looking for someone to come in as a windows engineer. shoot me an email ( [email protected] ) and I'll send you back some information and other information. The job duties consist mainly of system administration for windows based servers ( mostly 2000 and 2003 ), SQL, Exchange, IIS experience is required. Pay is really dependent on your experience, lots of other opporunities inside the company to move around, we also like to hire internally so you always get first dibs. They are starting to like people that come in with certs, but that is not a requirement. We offer free training and pay for tests. We have great medical benifits ( $10 copay ), great vacation and personal time. We have a massage lady that comes on Fridays ( I think its like $20 for 30 minutes ) and all sorts of other old school dot com stuff. It is a privately held company with 300 - 500 employees located in las colinas millinum building.

Is the "massage" lady asian?

2005 Infiniti G35 Sedan Ivory Pearl Premium

2006 Infiniti FX45 Liquid Platinum

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 10:33 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
Is your massage lady a bigger white lady?

We have one that comes on Mondays and she charges about the same. Are you in the Las Colinas area?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 10:45 PM
El Camino

The real question is does the massage lady offer the "Happy Ending" special

2007 Taurus SEL - daily driver
1974 El Camino SS - 400sb

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrfectstang
Umm.. what is the ID-10T settings?
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
¯\(º_o)/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
Is your massage lady a bigger white lady?

We have one that comes on Mondays and she charges about the same. Are you in the Las Colinas area?
I've actually yet to use her, I think her name is Cindy.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 07:14 AM
98 SVT Cobra

Is she Swedish?

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
¯\(º_o)/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonDog
Is she Swedish?
Who cares. This is the last time I post for an open job.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement