Job opening for a windows engineer. - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
¯\(º_o)/¯
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Job opening for a windows engineer.

My company is looking for someone to come in as a windows engineer. shoot me an email ( [email protected] ) and I'll send you back some information and other information. The job duties consist mainly of system administration for windows based servers ( mostly 2000 and 2003 ), SQL, Exchange, IIS experience is required. Pay is really dependent on your experience, lots of other opporunities inside the company to move around, we also like to hire internally so you always get first dibs. They are starting to like people that come in with certs, but that is not a requirement. We offer free training and pay for tests. We have great medical benifits ( $10 copay ), great vacation and personal time. We have a massage lady that comes on Fridays ( I think its like $20 for 30 minutes ) and all sorts of other old school dot com stuff. It is a privately held company with 300 - 500 employees located in las colinas millinum building.

AbecX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 03:42 PM
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 5,831
I will shoot you an email this evening. I was supposed to get you a resume a while back and never did... So I will get it to you now.

Thanks,
Trey
trey85stang is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
¯\(º_o)/¯
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
We already hired the unix engineer, but if you got some windows, send it over.

AbecX is offline  
 
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 04:00 PM
El Camino
 
Stang2be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: in front of the keyboard
Posts: 3,432
any more details on requirements, pay range, etc? I'll check and see if anyone I know is looking.

2007 Taurus SEL - daily driver
1974 El Camino SS - 400sb

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrfectstang
Umm.. what is the ID-10T settings?
Stang2be is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 05:50 PM
Googlist-Wikipedian
 
Hunt4m3x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: de_aztec
Posts: 4,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
My company is looking for someone to come in as a windows engineer. shoot me an email ( [email protected] ) and I'll send you back some information and other information. The job duties consist mainly of system administration for windows based servers ( mostly 2000 and 2003 ), SQL, Exchange, IIS experience is required. Pay is really dependent on your experience, lots of other opporunities inside the company to move around, we also like to hire internally so you always get first dibs. They are starting to like people that come in with certs, but that is not a requirement. We offer free training and pay for tests. We have great medical benifits ( $10 copay ), great vacation and personal time. We have a massage lady that comes on Fridays ( I think its like $20 for 30 minutes ) and all sorts of other old school dot com stuff. It is a privately held company with 300 - 500 employees located in las colinas millinum building.

Is the "massage" lady asian?

2005 Infiniti G35 Sedan Ivory Pearl Premium

2006 Infiniti FX45 Liquid Platinum

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness







Ban count: 2
Hunt4m3x is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 10:33 PM
Lifer
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 9,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbecX
My company is looking for someone to come in as a windows engineer. shoot me an email ( [email protected] ) and I'll send you back some information and other information. The job duties consist mainly of system administration for windows based servers ( mostly 2000 and 2003 ), SQL, Exchange, IIS experience is required. Pay is really dependent on your experience, lots of other opporunities inside the company to move around, we also like to hire internally so you always get first dibs. They are starting to like people that come in with certs, but that is not a requirement. We offer free training and pay for tests. We have great medical benifits ( $10 copay ), great vacation and personal time. We have a massage lady that comes on Fridays ( I think its like $20 for 30 minutes ) and all sorts of other old school dot com stuff. It is a privately held company with 300 - 500 employees located in las colinas millinum building.
Is your massage lady a bigger white lady?

We have one that comes on Mondays and she charges about the same. Are you in the Las Colinas area?
Grant is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 10:45 PM
El Camino
 
Stang2be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: in front of the keyboard
Posts: 3,432
The real question is does the massage lady offer the "Happy Ending" special

2007 Taurus SEL - daily driver
1974 El Camino SS - 400sb

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrrfectstang
Umm.. what is the ID-10T settings?
Stang2be is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 06:19 AM Thread Starter
¯\(º_o)/¯
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant
Is your massage lady a bigger white lady?

We have one that comes on Mondays and she charges about the same. Are you in the Las Colinas area?
I've actually yet to use her, I think her name is Cindy.

AbecX is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 07:14 AM
98 SVT Cobra
 
MoonDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Central IL
Posts: 5,109
Is she Swedish?

Disclaimer:
No other posters were flamed, ridiculed, persecuted, belittled, berated, judged or otherwise in the making of the above-posted reply. It is with respect all are asked to observe this and to provide the same courtesy bestowed upon those who have posted and those who will post. Yada, Yada, doublespeak and so forth!
MoonDog is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
¯\(º_o)/¯
 
AbecX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Las Colinas
Posts: 25,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonDog
Is she Swedish?
Who cares. This is the last time I post for an open job.

AbecX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome