DFW Mustang Forums banner

whats your favorite car/bike/ or whatever on GTA SA

617 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Xavren 
#1 ·
Well I don't care which one, but which one do u like driving the most?

I still haven't seen all the cars yet.

here are the ones I like so far
900 bike - pulls nice wheelies
buffalo - (that car sounds good and doesn't lose to much speed on a hill)
comet- the porshe looking car (jumps like crazy)
and the monster truck u win ( i can't remember the name of it) damn you can drive over anything with that.

There are a few others I'm missing, but what can yall think off u like. Well I will go back and play now to see.

#2 ·
Boy you don't know crap about the bikes until you get the full race bike. Now that thing is fast. It is in the docks through the entrance to the right and then an immediate left. The docks are in San Fiero. You won't get anything done in the game you will just be out riding around on the bike.

Kyle

#4 ·
thiscat2000 said:
Boy you don't know crap about the bikes until you get the full race bike. Now that thing is fast. It is in the docks through the entrance to the right and then an immediate left. The docks are in San Fiero. You won't get anything done in the game you will just be out riding around on the bike.

Kyle

sweet, I will have to go find that one

#5 ·
thiscat2000 said:

Kyle
there are also 2 of them over in a parking garage in the yellow territory i forget wich gang that is. tand yes its the NGR500 its bad ass.

but my favorite car is the Skyline i think they call it the Elegy or somthing like that ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.