Unix/Redhat never crashes! - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Pimpin ain't Eazy
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Cleveland Steamer
Posts: 168
Unix/Redhat never crashes!

If you havent guessed is currently down. The server had an operating system corruption. The files are currently being uploaded to anther server and should be ready some time later this evening.


Ha ha.

Try running Windows 2003 server.
boozin_late is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 09:57 AM
Bite Me!!!
 
I Stang U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: A new Beast in Town!!
Posts: 2,457
thats going to help.... let it get hacked EVERYDAY then...


don't you all know micorsoft runs unix and apache not IIS..... for their website..
I Stang U is offline  
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Pimpin ain't Eazy
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Cleveland Steamer
Posts: 168
Rookie. Read below.

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?....microsoft.com

That is the oldest urban legend.


Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 27-May-2004 207.46.156.252 Microsoft Corp


unknown Microsoft-IIS/6.0 26-May-2004 207.46.156.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 5-Feb-2004 207.46.156.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 3-Feb-2004 207.46.156.220 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 22-Jan-2004 207.46.250.222 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 21-Jan-2004 207.46.250.252 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 16-Jan-2004 207.46.144.222 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 16-Jan-2004 207.46.144.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 8-Jan-2004 207.46.156.252 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 7-Jan-2004 207.46.249.252 Microsoft Corp

Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 27-May-2004 207.46.156.252 Microsoft Corp
unknown Microsoft-IIS/6.0 26-May-2004 207.46.156.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 5-Feb-2004 207.46.156.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 3-Feb-2004 207.46.156.220 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 22-Jan-2004 207.46.250.222 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 21-Jan-2004 207.46.250.252 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 16-Jan-2004 207.46.144.222 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 16-Jan-2004 207.46.144.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 8-Jan-2004 207.46.156.252 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 7-Jan-2004 207.46.249.252 Microsoft Corp
boozin_late is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 10:17 AM
Professional Slacker
 
trey85stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 5,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by boozin_late
Rookie. Read below.

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?....microsoft.com

That is the oldest urban legend.


Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 27-May-2004 207.46.156.252 Microsoft Corp


unknown Microsoft-IIS/6.0 26-May-2004 207.46.156.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 5-Feb-2004 207.46.156.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 3-Feb-2004 207.46.156.220 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 22-Jan-2004 207.46.250.222 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 21-Jan-2004 207.46.250.252 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 16-Jan-2004 207.46.144.222 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 16-Jan-2004 207.46.144.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 8-Jan-2004 207.46.156.252 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 7-Jan-2004 207.46.249.252 Microsoft Corp

Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 27-May-2004 207.46.156.252 Microsoft Corp
unknown Microsoft-IIS/6.0 26-May-2004 207.46.156.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 5-Feb-2004 207.46.156.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 3-Feb-2004 207.46.156.220 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 22-Jan-2004 207.46.250.222 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 21-Jan-2004 207.46.250.252 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 16-Jan-2004 207.46.144.222 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 16-Jan-2004 207.46.144.188 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 8-Jan-2004 207.46.156.252 Microsoft Corp
Windows Server 2003 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 7-Jan-2004 207.46.249.252 Microsoft Corp

nice to to know they use their own prodect for FRONT-END Servers show they at least apear to run their own OS...

Do some research on hotmail... they had a hard time switching it from UNIX to winders... cause winders couldnt handle the load.
trey85stang is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 10:19 AM
Bite Me!!!
 
I Stang U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: A new Beast in Town!!
Posts: 2,457
so they switched... my bad... I don't keep up with microsuck.....



can't wait till they get hacked again... it will be great and shouldn't be very hard with them running some shitty as software....
I Stang U is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 05:21 PM
Lifer
 
HiTechRedneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by boozin_late
If you havent guessed is currently down. The server had an operating system corruption. The files are currently being uploaded to anther server and should be ready some time later this evening.


Ha ha.

Try running Windows 2003 server.
0wnd!


Yeah thats one of the DNS entries for download.microsoft.com where you get your updates. So when your holy mirosucksdonkyballs 2003 server is slammed by a worm they can put the patch on a box that wont be effected. Hmm, what type of OS could be installed on this I wonder...
HiTechRedneck is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 06:57 PM
Professional Slacker
 
trey85stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 5,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYN/ACK
0wnd!


Yeah thats one of the DNS entries for download.microsoft.com where you get your updates. So when your holy mirosucksdonkyballs 2003 server is slammed by a worm they can put the patch on a box that wont be effected. Hmm, what type of OS could be installed on this I wonder...

hahhaha.. lol good post
trey85stang is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-18-2004, 10:56 PM
Still Slow
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: S. Arlington
Posts: 2,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey85stang
hahhaha.. lol good post

94 RX7:T56, LS1
mach1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome