I dont believe CS: Condition Zero is coming out till March 17th now because I just came from EB Games and asked if they got it in yet and they said no it is delayed.
Like it has been every other time, if this is true I believe I have given up for the hope of CZ.
Here is a article at CS Central.
Posted by Sebastian at 07:13 PM EST on Dec 29 2003 | 3 Comments
I decided to skip Sunday and put up the poll on Monday, what you guys say? This week I wanna know if you use custom skins or not, a really really interesting question (not really) as I want to see if the skin database is actually worth the work or if we should scrap the idea. What I have heard though you all want one.
Last weeks poll we ask for the general interest in CS: CZ it seems that even those delays did not hurt the game as much as i thought. 22% won't buy the game because of the delays, still pretty bad for VALVe though. A bit more than 1/3 of you all are going to decide one whether to buy the game or not once it is out, not really suprising since there havent really been that many information revealed. The rest you can see for yourself:
Do you still plan on buying CS: Condition Zero?
I'll wait until it is released and then decide after actually seeing the final game! 37.2%
OMG no, those delays did it for me, no more CZ, I'll wait for HL2/CS2! 22.0%
Yes I am, I don't care about the delays I want that game bad! 19.5%
I wouldn't care about the delays, I just don't think the game will be good, so no! 11.8%
Yes, I will buy anything with the name CS on it! 9.6%
Total votes: 492