can anyone help? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 02:02 PM
ls1-etr

can anyone help?

when ever i try to scroll down wether i do it with the mouse, or the down button it goes slow as hell, kinda like its going fame by frame.....like if im in a forum and i try to sroll down it dosent go fast like it did before it goes post by post and the words will overlap ech other....an anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 02:40 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯

Goto your display properties and set hardware acceleration to full.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 04:05 PM
ls1-etr

is that in "my computer"? if it is i didnt see it, im not very good at this kinda thing could you pm me with more in depth instructions.....thanks, tim

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-22-2003, 01:29 AM
Yes I'm...

Quote:
Originally posted by ls1-etr
is that in "my computer"? if it is i didnt see it, im not very good at this kinda thing could you pm me with more in depth instructions.....thanks, tim
Go to the Control Panel and open Display. Depending on your version of Windows it looks different, but in XP for example you would go to the Settings tab, click Advanced button, go to "Troubleshoot" tab, and make sure the slider is all the way up.

Other things to do are reboot if you haven't recently, and check available space on your hard drive to make sure there are at least 100 megs.

'98 Camaro SS: Incon twin turbo. Sold
'99 Camaro SS: Heads/cam/bolt-ons. Sold.
'91 Camaro RS: Stock.

2010 Camaro SS: Hell yes.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2003, 10:55 AM

are you running windows xp? i get this problem on my laptop right after i install windows xp. install SP1 and all the updates and youre problem will be fixed.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-23-2003, 05:00 PM
11-05-09

Quote:
Originally posted by xtremcoder
are you running windows xp? i get this problem on my laptop right after i install windows xp. install SP1 and all the updates and youre problem will be fixed.

Sp1 caused my machine alot of problems..... Hell, now that I barley got my machine back, I didn't install it with the updates, because I got a notice window when I tried to install it the second time, saying that sp1 was NOT compatible with HP pc's...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement