DFW Mustang Forums banner

Mavs - This doesn't look good...

1K views 56 replies 16 participants last post by  Big Studly 
#1 · (Edited)
tonight vs. Timberwolves...even tho it should be an easy win for the Mavs...

Dirk - out

Stackhouse - out

Dampier - out

This one is going to be tough...Avery wants to rest Dirk and Stack for the Utah game...which means the rest of the team has to come up with 40 points...

#53 ·
Doug Hatton said:
I can't believe we got a 2-page thread out of a completely meaningless game! The Twolves are mathematically eliminated from making the playoffs and we've clinched the #1 seed. It's nice to see our 2nd and 3rd strings get some game time, but other than that, MEANINGLESS!

:D :p (hype brought to you courtesy of those who have posted in this thread!)

*Some just don't get it - let me explain= I merely stated "doesn't look good", i.e. 3 star athletes sitting out of a game...I immediately posted in that very same sentence "even tho it should be an easy win for the Mavs" - yet everyone was still focused on the first part (which didn't matter)*

Ever heard of "Slight of hand" ? Something is going on that has everyones attention, yet there is something else occurring at the same time simultaneously...;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.