DFW Mustang Forums banner

"Shaun of the dead" fans?

968 views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  talisman 
#1 ·
Saw that they have a new movie coming out, "Hot Fuzz". Trailer looks pretty good, if you like that kind of humor. (Which I do!)

#3 ·
Hot Fuzz looks even funnier than Shaun of the Dead (which was hilarious). Im thinkin it will be a mix of SotD, Super Troopers, and Reno 911. What better combo could you ask for?

#4 ·
hope to see that. Lars you got a clip of that online ?

Rob

#5 ·
CBX1000 said:
Saw that they have a new movie coming out, "Hot Fuzz". Trailer looks pretty good, if you like that kind of humor. (Which I do!)
Shaun of the Dead was hilarious!

I was really happy to see that the guys were coming out with another film. There's a show that was on HBO for a while with the fat guy in it. It was hilarious as well.

#12 ·
Saw Hot Fuzz saturday. Overall, I think Shaun of the Dead was funnier, and a better movie of the two. Hot Fuzz was good, more action, but not as many great funny parts, IMO.

#13 ·
90GT50 said:
Saw Hot Fuzz saturday. Overall, I think Shaun of the Dead was funnier, and a better movie of the two. Hot Fuzz was good, more action, but not as many great funny parts, IMO.
ditto that...

But that said I enjoyed every minute of it, and got my $8 worth :D

I liked when they got all the guns at that old guys house :p I want to see it again because I felt like I missed a lot of little jokes...

#15 ·
jakesford said:
ditto that...

But that said I enjoyed every minute of it, and got my $8 worth :D

I liked when they got all the guns at that old guys house :p I want to see it again because I felt like I missed a lot of little jokes...
LOL at the sea mine when it started ticking:D

#17 ·
momo stallion said:
watched this a few days ago. it's worth watching for sure. not as good as Shaun of the Dead but it's still pretty damn funny.
He's not Judge Judy and Executioner!

#18 ·
Saw this a while back.....I like it alot! Shaun of the dead is better IMO, but Hot Fuzz was pretty funny and still interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.