DFW Mustang Forums banner

Looking For a Song

811 views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  90GT50 
#1 ·
Name of the song is Ha Ha Ha by a band called Flipper. I don't like the band much at all aside from this song, so I don't want to purchase the entire cd. Anyone able to help me out? Not having any luck with Limewire.

#3 ·
Yeah, I'm hoping either him or Marisa see this thread sometime soon as they're probably going to be my best bets.

#4 ·
You and your weird ass bands, I can find some stuff, but not the 7" that was off of. let me look some more

#5 ·
wait, found the discography, you want it all?

#6 ·
is this an older band that could have toured with black flag in the early eighties? I might have it if it is the same band.....

#7 ·
fuck it, just one song since you're slow.

#8 ·
79ws4 said:
is this an older band that could have toured with black flag in the early eighties? I might have it if it is the same band.....
I think it is, but I have it dling right now.

#9 ·
79ws4 said:
Yes.

#10 ·
Uploading, I was going to name it Geof Coffman eats cock, but decided not to.

#11 ·
Thanks, shitface.

#15 ·
Still a lil bitch too. lmao

#16 ·
Geof said:
Still a lil bitch too. lmao
Haha, fuck you then, you goofy bastard.:D Did you use my method to find any leaked cds?

#19 ·
90GT50 said:
Haha, fuck you then, you goofy bastard.:D Did you use my method to find any leaked cds?
You've already provided me with the ones I really want. I might look around for the rush cd this weekend, but I was NOT able to find any version of Leng Tch'e's new one.

#20 ·
#24 ·
#25 ·
Skidonenko said:
how bout thin lizzy album jailbreak and the one that has the cowboy song
Cowboy Song is on Jailbreak :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.