DFW Mustang Forums banner

Dirk = MVP?

637 views 50 replies 14 participants last post by  46Tbird 
#1 ·
Nope! :D

-Let the Suns (NASH) come back from a 16pt defecit in the 4th

-Missed FOUR free throws that cost them the game

-Missed several shots that could have won the game

Nash scored ten points in the final minute of the fourth quarter, allowing the game to go to OT.

Nash is Dirk's daddy. You don't have to like it... :D

Stoudemire was absolutely amazing. Did he even miss a shot? I think he's cheating. Kudos to Stack for a great game too. That was a fun one to watch.. wish it would have turned out differently. :) GO MAVS!

#6 ·
Juiced4V said:
I love this thread!!! :D
Why?

I'm nothing but honest, even though I'm a Mavs homer.

I heard the other day that NO TEAM in the NBA, NFL, MLB, or NHL has ever gone on a 52-5 stretch of 57 games. Ever. Until the Mavericks did it. :cool:

But wait.. here, I'll post it for you: IT DON'T MEAN A THING IF YOU AIN'T GOT THAT RING. SPURS - 3 MAVS - 0. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ryan, didn't make it man. Wish I could have though, it would have been worth $300. :D

#11 ·
46Tbird said:
It can when as many voters are (were ;)) on the fence as they were before last night.

I agree that one game does not decide MVP but when to of the top dogs go against each other it shines on one or the other. What about earlier in the season though where it went down to dirk and he hit the game winning shot against the suns that night?

#13 ·
46Tbird said:
Nope! :D

-Let the Suns (NASH) come back from a 16pt defecit in the 4th

-Missed FOUR free throws that cost them the game

-Missed several shots that could have won the game

Nash scored ten points in the final minute of the fourth quarter, allowing the game to go to OT.

Nash is Dirk's daddy. You don't have to like it... :D

Stoudemire was absolutely amazing. Did he even miss a shot? I think he's cheating. Kudos to Stack for a great game too. That was a fun one to watch.. wish it would have turned out differently. :) GO MAVS!
That game did hurt his MVP chances

#15 ·
ma67cpe said:
I agree that one game does not decide MVP but when to of the top dogs go against each other it shines on one or the other. What about earlier in the season though where it went down to dirk and he hit the game winning shot against the suns that night?
It's more like "what have you done for me lately?". This one will be fresh on their minds since its later in the season. However, Dirk can atone for this game and enhance his MVP chances by having a monster game on April 1 at Phoenix.

Speaking of that game...anyone want to have a GTG for that game? 2:30PM on Sunday, April 1. Actually, I'll start a thread, likely to get more response that way.

#16 ·
mustang_marc said:
It's more like "what have you done for me lately?". This one will be fresh on their minds since its later in the season. However, Dirk can atone for this game and enhance his MVP chances by having a monster game on April 1 at Phoenix.

Speaking of that game...anyone want to have a GTG for that game? 2:30PM on Sunday, April 1. Actually, I'll start a thread, likely to get more response that way.

Yeah i can see that and I hope he does have a great game then. What location for the GTG?

EDIT: I see the thread :D

#22 ·
SouthernSVT said:
52 - 11 and the #1 MVP candidate are overrated? :rolleyes:

don't quit your day job
there's really no sense in fighting these people.

the pure numbers are there that show the mavs and dirk aren't overrated (dirk is underrated by many standards), that they live up to their so called "hype".

#23 ·
Badass2000gt said:
52-11 mavs and the #1 MVP candidate couldnt finish off the suns last night = overrated.
Suns couldn't beat the mavs the other two times=overrated

#25 ·
Badass2000gt said:
I never once say the suns arent overrated. I just think the mavs are cause they will choke in the playoffs just like how they done in the past. :rolleyes:
Do you ever post anything worth a shit? You're like that loose little piece of foreskin left under my dick. Not sure why it's there and not sure what it's doing, but I definitely know it's useless. And OVERRATED. :rolleyes:

Look at this search, you fucking moron...

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/search.php?searchid=1097125

#26 ·
46Tbird said:
Do you ever post anything worth a shit? You're like that loose little piece of foreskin left under my dick. Not sure why it's there and not sure what it's doing, but I definitely know it's useless. And OVERRATED. :rolleyes:

Look at this search, you fucking moron...

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/search.php?searchid=1097125
Do you think you posting this will make me stop? Maybe I post that just to piss people off like you that doesnt have a life, like you piece of shit. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.