DFW Mustang Forums banner

How far do you think the mavs will go in the playoffs?

254 views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  Badass2000gt 
#1 ·
I believe they will get knocked out the first round. :D

#3 ·
dont let the game last night fool you the mavs will win the cahmpionship! it will be hard for any team to beat them in 7!!! even the suns!!

#5 ·
bigbirdbryan21 said:
dont let the game last night fool you the mavs will win the cahmpionship! it will be hard for any team to beat them in 7!!! even the suns!!
Well arent the mavs the same team from last year and had a two game lead against the Heat for the NC and lost? I see the mavs like my colts in the NBA and Dirk like Manning. You never know they could pull it off this year.

#8 ·
season series= mavs>suns>spurs>knicks>heat

#11 ·
.....And the Dallas Mavericks are your 2007 NBA World Champions! The Chicago Bulls just could not hang on at the end of OT in game five of the NBA championship.

(I forsee the future) ;)

#13 ·
SouthernSVT said:
.....And the Dallas Mavericks are your 2007 NBA World Champions! The Chicago Bulls just could not hang on at the end of OT in game five of the NBA championship.

(I forsee the future) ;)
Unless its the same mav team from last year. ;)

#19 ·
bcoop said:
Who's jumping ship? Not I.

I'd be embarassed if the retarded fucking thread poster was a fan of the same team as me.
besides saying the Mavs are overrated, he hasnt really said anything about which team he likes.

#20 ·
ZYouL8R said:
Most of the Mavs fans aren't jumping, but now all the Mavs haters are thinking they suck or something.

Typical. They talk shit all year because they're pissed their teams can't put up as many wins as Dallas; Mavs lose two in a row, and now they're fucking sorry. :rolleyes: I can't wait til the playoffs, so some of these dumbasses will shut the fuck up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.