DFW Mustang Forums banner

Anyone wanna have a GTG for Phoenix rematch on April 1?

904 views 84 replies 18 participants last post by  ZYouL8R 
#1 ·
Game is on Sunday, April 1st at 2:30 pm. Post up if you're interested and where you might want to watch the game.

2 locations come to mind for me. Fox Sports Grill at Tollway/Legacy or Hooters in the West End.

#2 ·
Also, we should consider having a GTG for the San Antonio game on Sunday, April 15. Schedule shows it starts at noon, but I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere that the game has been moved back to 2:30. It'd be fun to have some diehard Spurs/Mavs fans getting rowdy.

Edit...confirmed the Spurs game is 2:30. DMN site had the wrong time still.

#3 ·
mustang_marc said:
Game is on Sunday, April 1st at 2:30 pm. Post up if you're interested and where you might want to watch the game.

2 locations come to mind for me. Fox Sports Grill at Tollway/Legacy or Hooters in the West End.
Hooters will be fuggin packed for Mavs/Suns rematch

#4 ·
SouthernSVT said:
Hooters will be fuggin packed for Mavs/Suns rematch
Pick your place then. This is totally open for suggestions. Any sports bar type place is gonna be packed for that game. Haven't been to Gators in Useless in a while. That might be a good place too. Or someone who has enough space at their place that wouldn't mind opening it up to a few DFWStangers.

#13 ·
mustang_marc said:
2. keyboard warrior

Some one who makes/uses agressive words against some one on the interenet. Usally a quiet small natured person in real life.

Example - "Shut the fuck up wanker" - "why dont you say that to my face then when i meet you"
Wow your right Im a very quiet small natured person in real life. Idiot. :rolleyes:

#16 ·
mustang_marc said:

Is it your insecurity that forces you to call people names?? :rolleyes:

And its awful funny that you're the one who responded to my post. I didn't specifically name anyone that it was pointed at. I guess if the shoe fits...
I have no insecurity problem here. And I know your response was clearly to me. :rolleyes:

#23 ·
I'm in for the Phoenix game. But I'll be attending the San Antonio game :D

If I had to choose for a place to watch the game it would be at the Hooter's West End. Just me though, seems more central for everybody.

#24 ·
evil jose said:
I'm in for the Phoenix game. But I'll be attending the San Antonio game :D

If I had to choose for a place to watch the game it would be at the Hooter's West End. Just me though, seems more central for everybody.
x2. I can just take the train down there and not have to worry about driving all fucked up.... until I get back to my car at the parker road station.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.