DFW Mustang Forums banner

I need a fn gym membership....Any specials?

394 views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  ruffdaddy 
#1 ·
The Gold's gym by my house In arlington is 149.99 Activation then 19.99 a Month...

The 19.99 is good but that activation fee is bs!

Any help guys?

Thanks,
Andres

#4 ·
Ive tried. I am a fulltime-college student and he said well how about 118 Activation and THEN 34.99 a month... So now the monthly went up, aka maning they still get their money :(.

I honestly cant do more than 50 bucks activation fee..... Thanks guys.

Yes the one on little road. Do you workout there?

Anybody?

#6 ·
Activiation fees are what suck most about these type gyms. If you think that you will be in the area for the long hall and will be working out then a Prepay at 24hr will be your best option. They are around $700 but cover 3 years and then it is only $25ish per year.

#8 ·
you dont have to go to the super nice, well lite, corn fed gyms to get a workout, find a hole in the wall that has all the equipment you want and with a price you can afford...those are personally my favorite places.

unfortunatly my gym (uta) cost 3k a semester and its like what i described above :(

#9 ·
frsslt1 said:
you dont have to go to the super nice, well lite, corn fed gyms to get a workout, find a hole in the wall that has all the equipment you want and with a price you can afford...those are personally my favorite places.

unfortunatly my gym (uta) cost 3k a semester and its like what i described above :(
The Gym is rolled in with the tuition though so its not like its all that bad of a rate. Especially considering its for all sports complexes (indoor and outdoor pool, intramural fields, weight complexes, tennis courts, ping pong, etc).

Agiraldo,

Have you tried your schools gym? They're usually paid for with tuition. If not, you can probably jump on my plan at 24hr and only pay 19/month. I didn't have any activation fee's so I'll ask about getting them waved for additional members as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.